It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forces of darkness ... brave , and getting braver !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This thread should probably be in "lost worlds" , and it probably soon will be !

Jesus , son of God , was killed by a massive conspiracy .

Most people think "all is forgiven" . God however , has a close eye on ALL of the

lies perpetrated by Man[not-so]kind . Only by the Grace of God , is this liefest

planet still here ! ... 2012 ? anyone ?...

ME thinks TSHTF in 2010 ...... odds on 144,000/1

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well , an hour gone by , and no takers !

...not even 1 Illumunati BS agent !

disappointiing ,to say the least . You've NEVER been lost for words before!

Finally met your match ? Your pink slip is in the mail ... DCM

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
well, nothing personal, but my first response was something along the lines of "oh boy"

and i was going to just close this tab in my browser but then curiosity got the best of me and i saw your own reply and so i'm posting just for posterity's sake.

i don't need no stinkin' pink slip!

but as far as having anything productive in reply, i really don't

are you serious?
or are you just looking to stir up some comatose members' gray matter?
for their own good?

or what?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

I do not think god cares that much about earth really as most have turned there back on anything good.

Let the world have its sh1t, is probably what god would say. Its your choice, and you asked for this rubbish society, lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
[edit on 23-12-2009 by thaknobodi]

[edit on 23-12-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Explanation: RE: "Jesus , son of God , was killed by a massive conspiracy."

YEP! He was in on it as well as a willing co-conspirator! Here is WHY....

KJV Source [blueletterbible.com]

Mat 26:36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.

Mat 26:37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.

Mat 26:38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

Mat 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou [wilt].

Mat 26:40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?

Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed [is] willing, but the flesh [is] weak.

Mat 26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

Mat 26:43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.

Mat 26:44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Mat 26:45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take [your] rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

Mat 26:46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.

Mat 26:47 And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

So you can see from those scriptures directly that Jesus is addressing his Father YHVH God and also please note specifically whose will is EXPLICITLY being done!

Personal Disclosure: Do I really need to show the scriptures where Jesus is aware of what Judas was up to and ENDORSED IT PRIOR to the event discribed scriptually above?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

It was planned before the foundation of the world.

Promised after the fall.

He rehearsed it with Abraham on the exact spot almost 2000 years in advance.

It was embedded in the ceremonies and feasts of Israel...every detail...
...1500 years before it happened.

He fulfilled it with perfect timing that we can still measure with Kepler's equations.

And He will as surely return as promised when the Father is ready to put an end to it...
...and you had better be ready.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

Jesus , son of God , was killed by a massive conspiracy .

Jesus was not the victim of a conspiracy...
...as the pre-incarnate Lord He designed how it would unfold...
...Jesus said...

"...I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again." John 10:17-18

He planned to die so that man could be beyond the reach of the one who had usurped his sovereignty...
...He rose again as a transphysical man beyond death...
...the first new man of the New Creation that has already begun...
...and will be completed at the resurrection of beleivers and when the earth is remade.

Man and devils thought they killed Him...
...but He used death to destroy them forever.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Explanation: on agreeing with me.

Personal Disclosure: Yep! It sure will be nice to see Dionysus again! Zeus and Apollo can be such malevololent and capricious "vengence will be mine" sods at the best of times [as an Avatar of Hermes, I really really hate working for them! Sigh!]. :shk: Prometheus giving mankind fire really made them angry and they were pissed already with mankind to begin with. Hail Eris and Hail Achlys
[Remember HELL/HADES hath no fury like a bunch of women Goddess's scorned by a bunch of macho chauvanistic sods of arrogant Gods!].

P.S.
Remember that line about armaggedon coming like a thief in the night? Note that Hermes was the God of THIEVES and also the messenger of the GODS! I think I made a comment somewhere recently about being a MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE for the TPTB!
I haven't go the "GO" command yet but I have definately been given a lot of rope and so much so that it "feels" like I'm off the leash! But I'm wiser than that!
Olympia restored still looks like it is on for 2012 because these winged boots and helmet make superman and the flash look so slow that I can really take MY TIME about what I have to do as regards my debt to Apollo for stealing his stupid sheep and goats and both he and our "Father" made a couple of specific references to thosetypes of issues in that famous "10 Commandments" CONTRACT they made with some humans that they decided to play their game with! Anyhow I've said too much for the moment and Zeus will probably roast and toast me for my HUBRIS!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

alright
ALRIGHT

but THIS time, you get the cape and i'll wear the boots?

K?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
And He will as surely return as promised when the Father is ready to put an end to it...
...and you had better be ready.

oh, i'm ready, dear

i AM ready!

wooo-hoooo!!!!!!!1

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Personal Disclosure: Do I really need to show the scriptures where Jesus is aware of what Judas was up to and ENDORSED IT PRIOR to the event discribed scriptually above?

well, probably not.
at least not for those of us already here.

but if any late-comers show up, it might be good to clarify.
if i recall, it went something like this:

-------------------------

[JESUS] Judas, you're going to have to turn me in so they can execute me.

[JUDAS] WHAT?!?!

[[JESUS softly and somewhat wearily] You heard me, Judas. You have to kill me.

[JUDAS, obviously distressed] Oh Good God, how can I do that? How can I be the cause of my Master's death? His murder?!?

[[JESUS, gently] Judas. You have to. You know this. You know this is what you were sent to do.

[JUDAS, loudly] I CAN'T!
[then, more calmly] Could you do it? I mean, if you were me, could you kill your Master?

[[JESUS] No, I couldn't. That's why you're the strong one.

-------------------------

there wasn't too much after that, but obviously Judas fulfilled the task he'd been given to do.
NOT MY WILL BUT THINE, FATHER

of course, that was THEN.
this is NOW.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: on agreeing with me.

Personal Disclosure: Yep! It sure will be nice to see Dionysus again! Zeus and Apollo can be such malevololent and capricious "vengence will be mine" sods at the best of times [as an Avatar of Hermes, I really really hate working for them! Sigh!]. :shk: Prometheus giving mankind fire really made them angry and they were pissed already with mankind to begin with. Hail Eris and Hail Achlys
[Remember HELL/HADES hath no fury like a bunch of women Goddess's scorned by a bunch of macho chauvanistic sods of arrogant Gods!].

P.S.
Remember that line about armaggedon coming like a thief in the night? Note that Hermes was the God of THIEVES and also the messenger of the GODS! I think I made a comment somewhere recently about being a MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE for the TPTB!
I haven't go the "GO" command yet but I have definately been given a lot of rope and so much so that it "feels" like I'm off the leash! But I'm wiser than that!
Olympia restored still looks like it is on for 2012 because these winged boots and helmet make superman and the flash look so slow that I can really take MY TIME about what I have to do as regards my debt to Apollo for stealing his stupid sheep and goats and both he and our "Father" made a couple of specific references to thosetypes of issues in that famous "10 Commandments" CONTRACT they made with some humans that they decided to play their game with! Anyhow I've said too much for the moment and Zeus will probably roast and toast me for my HUBRIS!

You gods (smallest 'g') have never had an imagination...
...you mimic what you never were and will now never be.

Every civilization you embraced has disappeared or become a shadow, a myth...
...where is your mighty Babylon?
...where are the Medes and Persians...only a foolish remnant of one half remains.

And where is your Greece...
...you were most visible and adored there...
...only some skills and arts remain but you are nothing now but the stories of infants and the belief of fools.

And what of mighty Egypt where you ruled the bodies of men for so long...
...only a husk remains with a few monuments to mark your passing.

What of Rome who plundered the best and subdued the rest...
...where is it now?
...it has become a failing state and retreated long ago into religious formalism that had to embrace the symbols and memories of the Messiah to maintain some resemblance of worldly power.

You failed sentients who knew the self-existent being that gave you life...
...now what have you become...
...you frighten children and play with the weak willed and ensnare the foolish in obsessions and substances....
...you who travelled to anywhere in the vast creation at the speed of thought...
...who had the power to unmake worlds and bath in light...
...have become wraiths and rappers and manipulators of genetics you had no power to create.

It is your time now...
...to meet the 'death' you have toyed with for so long...
...it is your turn to be unmade and become soon as if you never were...
...there will be no resurrection for you fallen trash.

Oh roaring lion devour while you can because your time is near.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
He knew the heart of Judas as surely as He knows yours small one...
...He knows your lusts and your fears and why you revile Him...
...you keep no secrets from Him...
...and He knows there is still some humanity in you...
...a ghost of humanity at best but still redeemable...
...but He needs your permission to remake you...
...there is little time left now so don't ponder too long...
...because if He can not remake you He will soon unmake you.

[edit on 23/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Explanation: RE: "You gods (smallest 'g') have never had an imagination".

I agee! The why of that is because most [including myself] are very very petty and vain!

RE: "Every civilization you embraced has disappeared or become a shadow, a myth...".

I agree! The why of that is because these petty and vain gods are toying with mankind! You'd think they would of tired of that by now! Unfortunately for us, the Ancient Greek Gods LOVE a TRAGEDY!

RE: "It is your time now...
...to meet the 'death' you have toyed with for so long...
...it is your turn to be unmade and become soon as if you never were...
...there will be no resurrection for you fallen trash.".

I agree! Please see where I have disclosed EXACTLY THAT here .....

Have you heard of Achlys? [BTS thread]

and here .....

Some Questions for Those who believe in God. [BTS thread]

and here .....

Get Right with God or Die! [BTS thread]

and here ....

An Americans Soldiers Perspective, My Perspective

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I was not actually addressing you but an entity that resides mostly to your left...
...(you may sometimes catch a hint of him in you periferral vision usually at night)...
...he has been whispering things in your ear for some time now...
...he does not think much of Abram and his 'Seed'...
...because he was once too a star and hates the competition.

I have this parting message for him...
...go away from this brilliant but slightly confused human so he can see the light a little clearer...
...persistant pesky little entity that you are...go away (in the name FSH)!

[edit on 23/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ya know, .. in the old days, people like you would just write this stuff down on a big board, .... and where it around town while you simultaneously spew religious lunacy, .... and clean windshields.

but now we have the internet, ..... THANK YOU INTERNET !!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Apparently, not so brave after all! This was enlightening. Even though you aren't the original poster, thanks, Troubleshooter, for putting this one to bed!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

What's really funny is that people believe he ever left. "I will be with you always,even unto the ends of the earth."- Jesus Christ. He never left.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
Apparently, not so brave after all!

who's not so brave?
oh, you mean the "forces of darkness?'

that would be me.
at least in this context.

and i'm plenty brave

why?
are you feeling "froggy" this evening?