It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of Erik Prince and L Ron Hubbard (Of War and Religion)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The unravelling of all conspiracies comes in two parts; but it’s so simple

Definitions of conspiracy on the Web:
· a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
· a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)

I’ll start with Erik Prince(War).

"Blackwater Worldwide is abandoning its tarnished brand name as it tries to shake a reputation battered by oft-criticized work in Iraq, renaming its family of two dozen businesses under the name Xe."
feraljundi.com...

From Feb of this year.

(The name change is old news, but the company is still going, as we all know.)

At this point Prince is no longer the head of the show and the reigns are handed off.
The company has a new name.
Xe

And this name along with some word play and some synchronicity gave me an impression.
All conspiracies stem from either a war or a religion.
And that in itself is a conspiracy.

"As for the meaning- Xe is the chemical element symbol for Xenon, a colorless, heavy, odorless noble gas. Xenon occurs in the Earth’s atmosphere in trace amounts.
Or maybe they are going for the greek general Xenon, or going off the greek meaning of the word Xenon ’stranger’. Either way, this is a very interesting choice of word or symbol. "
feraljundi.com...

Xe is the symbol that will represent the greatest conspiracy of all time.

I was enjoying a fantastic thread by I'm A Marty recently about some interesting word play/synchronicity involving an Australian Senator who was speaking about Scientology who's name was Xenophon and this is what I wrote.

“In Scientology doctrine, Xenu (also Xemu) is a galactic ruler who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of people to Earth, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs.”- from wikipedia

The morpheme Xen is also used in the periodic element Xenon.

“Xenon(Gr. Xenon, stranger) discovered in 1898 by Ramsey and Tavers in residue left after evaporating liquid air.”

Xenon is a gas. An invisible but present energy much like Hubbard’s supposed Thetans.
It was discovered in residue left after evaporating liquid air and it made me think of Hubbard’s Thetans; leftover residue J

Then you have this:
133 135
Xe and Xe are produced by neutron irradiation in air cooled nuclear containers.

And this:

“Xenon is used in the nuclear energy field in bubble containers.”

Xenu with his bombs,
Xenon with its nuclear potential.
One could conclude that Hubbard took some serious drugs and started reading about Xenon at which point his own subconscious mind created a religion out of its properties J

Oh, and Xenon is also found in the Martian atmosphere to the extent of.08ppm.

So there you have the alien world motif "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Xe for Prince.
Xenon for Hubbard.

I place an X on religion and war.

And on a lighter note a bit of word play:

"And I have to say, the inside joke I see in all of this, and I do not know if it was intentional or not, is that the musician Prince changed his name to a symbol as well. At least we can pronounce Xe. LOL "

feraljundi.com...

join