It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens 'already exist on earth',

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Does anyone have some thaugts about this stuff??

[edit on 12/22/2009 by eriathwen]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
it wasnt that exiting the article i mean...

because since they are ready to say that Aliens exists...why dont they produce the evidence which lead to such a conclusion , instead they mention The Vatican to strengthen their credibility and also saying we have not yet grown enough to make contact something i hate to hear.

still though..its a scientist making suck affarmations so more research must be done....

but again to conclude, he said they are already making contact...so if you are ready to admit that why dont you back up your credibility with extraordinary evidence...simple...i dont think there is any

[edit on 22-12-2009 by heineken]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
So far I agree with you, but I would like to hear more about this cause I think It's interresting

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

My thoughts are wild on this subject but then I am more than a little weird and I do not care who knows it so much so that I can put my face in my avatar and talk a load of nonsense.

I believe that aliens have been here among since the beginning of our history as a civilised species, and probably before then. I believe that extraterrestrials not only had a hand in developing us but that they helped us to evolve into the race of distracted war loving eaters we are today.

Since those early days extraterrestrials have infiltrated our highest echelons and are in effect the real lords and masters on this world and hold total dominion over us. I do not think they are here for us but rather for themselves and I believe that the suffering and the wars and the death that is all around us is not so much a distraction but is a source of sustenance for these high lords of deceit that choose to remain hidden up there in the lofty towers.

If these extraterrestrial lords were benevolent and wished to help us why hide and remain hidden from our sight, is it to work in our regard from behind the scenes?

I think that we are sheep and cattle and our pain and our blood is for them because they created us therefore we are their property. We are destined for a clash with these extraterrestrials at some point I hope because there are others out there who actually want to help us but their hands are tied by a strict set of rules they must follow. I think this because if not why remain up there and visit individuals but not visit a city and enlighten us to their presence even though the world is crying out for an intervention and yet the cry goes unanswered?

The real leaders are not even of our race, they are parasites and we have been feeding them for so long we may never be free of them.

I cannot prove this but this is what I think and thus I am as crazy as a bag of mad hatters and I do not care and I give you my short version because I could talk about this all day.

Unfortunately my coffee table is talking to me and therefore I must engage it in measured and polite debate and ask it how it learned to talk.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Without sounding like an insulting Westerner, why Bulgaria?
It seems rather plausible yet bizarre at the same time. Paradoxical on so many levels

He said humans were not going to be able to establish contact with the extraterrestrials through radio waves but through the power of thought.

It is possible for me to spend hours writing my thoughts and theories on this - I do think it is rather plausible. The human race idea of arcane technology to communicate with advanced civilizations is rather hilarious.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen

Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

I will say it again, The telegraph seems to be running many many articles about ET nowadays, there is no doubt in my mind that we are heading for Bluebeam in the new year.

Other beings have been on this planet before our species started banging rocks together. I would bet my life on it. 'The spirit molecule' will open anyones eyes to this.

Star and Flag for being the first to bring this to us Thankyou.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is got to be a joke. Any fool that would make such an "official claim" knows darn well that if it doesn't come with a boatload of undeniable evidence they will be discounted as fools and crack-pots.

So, knowing they wont be taken seriously without significant substance, they still "come forward". Why? I guess they also understand that while the world will laugh at them, they will find plenty of warm shelter among the ignorant that populate this subject.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing threads already posted.

Thank you

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics

join