It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have no Rights!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If United States citizen really are free why do they pay property tax and need licenses?
Watch this video 14th Amendment Citizenship: Citizen or citizen?

Why do people say I'm a good American i pay my taxes. I think they should say I'm a good slave i pay my slave tax.
The best slave is one who believes he is free.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by SimpleKnowledge]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow no response I thought the ATS motto was deny ignorants.

I guess U.S. citizens need stop complaining until they change their citizenship!
I'm trying to be nice here.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleKnowledge

Perhaps as Americans we don't have 100% freedome to do what ever we want. However, take a trip to a country that TRUELY has no freedomes, and youll see we are a far cry from that. And to make my point go on the street anywhere in the USA and tell somone that Obama is a nazi, or say that our government is nothing but slave drivers. Im willing to bet then other than some harsh remarks from passers by nothing will happen to you. Americans have alot more freedomes in this country then you give them credit for, call me ignorant but im happy im in america and not communist china, the fallen Russia, or the entire continent of Africa or South America. We have it pritty good.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleKnowledge

Yep you need a license for everything other than to breed, which one day will probably come.

Of course they are not free, and usa has never been the country you dreamt of in the past. Like someone said

"The american dream, is for those who are asleep"

[edit on 12/23/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

I wonder how many people are on watch lists in america, and have no freedoms at all, just for upsetting someone. Sounds like east germany to me.

Just because you do not know its happening does not mean its not there.

East germany is a pinnacle for these people to follow, and just give you the illusion your free. Tv has played a massive role in taking away your freedoms,a nd you do not know it.

[edit on 12/23/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeoplesSoldier

Americans have alot more freedomes in this country then you give them credit for, call me ignorant but im happy im in america and not communist china, the fallen Russia, or the entire continent of Africa or South America. We have it pritty good.

If more laws are freedom then i guess you are right. Do you think Americans have enough or too much freedom?If people are poor that dose not necessarily mean they have no freedom it means they may not have opportunity. People with freedom and little money can live fulfilling lives.The point of the thread was to let people know why their elected officials don't listen to them.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by SimpleKnowledge]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
At least two to three times a week when reading the letters to the editor of the L.A. Times there is usually one letter where someone begins that letter by stating:

"As a taxpayer I have rights..."

The tragic irony of such an ignorant remark is that the term "taxpayer" has been statutorily defined in Title 26 of the U.S.C. of the Internal Revenue Code. Even more tragic is that the Internal Revenue Service provides the people with a pamphlet known as "The Taxpayers Bill of Rights". When compared to the Bill of Rights found in the Constitution for the United States of America it should be perfectly clear how insidious this pretense of rights is.

A taxpayer as defined by the IRC is one who is or has been made liable for the tax to begin with and as such, the only question is how they are treated by personnel at the IRS. Being statutorily defined means you have no rights and are an entity granted existence by statute. It becomes such by your own signature which is why when you file a valid tax return you are asked to sign under penalty of perjury that all the above is true and correct. This signature serves as prima facie evidence that you are indeed a taxpayer as specifically defined by the IRC.

It all comes down to contract law. Of course, the thing about contracts is in order to be valid all parties have to be in agreement on the terms of the contract and any person who was misled or defrauded due to mistake of fact, misinterpretation of law or willful fraud is not bound by the terms of the contract and upon discovery of such mistake of fact, misinterpretation of law, or fraud should revoke all signatures immediately and on public record. In my humble opinion, of course.

new topics

top topics

join