It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Tradition of Freemasonry Part 1 of 1,000 points of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The Knights Templar (and the Freemasons), derive many of their doctrines and practices from the Islamic Middle East. Freemasonry owes a debt to Islamic esotericism for this. Many people forget that the knights templar were under the influences of the muslims, during their raid/crusades of the middle east. This is a hidden knowledge they hide behind and is not openly talked about. Islamic Sufi mystics gave the keys to those warrior monks. Why you might ask? A fine example is the gospels/good news, Jesus publicly spoke exoteric teachings. While he privately taught his most trusted disciples the esoteric meanings of the gospels/good news. Another example even further back was where moses taught the people the exoteric meanings, While he taught the esoteric in the "Tabernacle" ~Whispers and Thunders of the "Shekhinah" dwell in this sanctuary~

As we can see there were boundaries in the past because sacred information was not able to be passed in a reliable method. But yet there are still savages & barbarians who would misuse the sacred knowledge. Also tyrants would monopolize on the savages & barbarians and suppress other people & nations along with them. Successful tyrants are mighty opportunist of the worst kind. This was attempted by Pharaoh against Moses, But Pharaohs egyptian mystery schools were no match for the mysteries of the tabernacle school to come. The "Thaumaturgist" of the Elohist of the Elohim reigned supreme against the egyptian mysteries. The "Covenant Code" that was crafted locked in a series of events that would shake the world. ~Behold the Covenant of the Craft~

Let's remember that the Knights Templar had access to a mighty Islamic empire who invented many things.

"Inventions in medieval Islam" Such as the Academic degree-granting university & College were both inventions of the Islamic World. The Knights Templar took a great interest in the House of Wisdom/House of Knowledge that had a Ismā'īlī mystery school which was a Sufi Order mystery school & the practices of Ismā'īlī assassins as well. Through these doctrines from the House of wisdom of the "Islamic Empire" they made their mystery school. This is the reason history is so hidden & called the dark ages during those periods, And the Knights Templars (and Freemasons) seem like a total mystery. It was a great shame to the catholic church to have catholic men converting to Islam. It was like losing sweet jewels to them. ~A djinni in the Lamp released~

We can see a trend of the "Exoteric" being shared via bibles, Greek for book! While the esoteric is encrypted only for the initiate to decrypt. The key word here being initiate meaning those who aren't savage & barbaric in their nature upon the world. The more savage & barbaric a people are, Well they at least get to at times gleam the foundational model that in which is the exoteric. Yes the foundation stone/foundational model is the exoteric system model of transmission. While the electrical system we could say is the "Esoteric" aspect of this model.

So we can see a area of where some people or groups would like to setup shop & attempt to rent out the electricity/esoteric system with in the already built exoteric system. And dominate the people under their purposed standards under this decree. So we could reach a point & ask why are we being sold something that was free all along, By brokers who setup shop? Is it a good thing or bad thing? Do people need others of this nature to cater to them via a bondage system?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Until you find a source document i would kinda give up on the wiki inspired delusions .

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
do you have any sources for this information? I enjoy learning new things, but I want to be sure I am leaning facts and not opinions. Either way, thanks for posting this information.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
do you have any sources for this information? I enjoy learning new things, but I want to be sure I am leaning facts and not opinions. Either way, thanks for posting this information.

Yes these are facts. And the information presented is in a elegant manor of "Peace & "Love" just as the two pillars that hold up the universe. That being "Jachin and Boaz"

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Project2501]

top topics

join