It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you ? ( Resistence )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
For those choosing to resist the NWO .... I just wanted to know what role do you see yourself in ? Are you the leader of a resistence group , a fighter part of a resistence group , or a lone renegade fighter ... who chooses to fight the war alone ? ( Explain why ? ) If you got other ideals , put them down.

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by PeLeTi]

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by PeLeTi]

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would be a silent rebel.

I wouldnt actively particapate in a fight unless the odds where on our side

But i see my role as living and complying to the NWO but covertly collect data and send it to resistance groups. I chose this instead of being a fighter is because of my nature. I don't fight unless the odds are on my side and i believe the best way to beat your enemy is to become its friend...and sabatoge it from the inside.

[Edited on 26-2-2003 by Mr.E]

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
ima solja all the way. of course this doesn't mean i won't use secrecy but to fight the darkness you expose it to light. people have to see the enemy. then more will 'see' the true enemy that is the Cabal. what i don't get is why you all decide to wait for the fight to come to you. this is a silent war for silent knights, and right now we have to gather in the shadows and strike out with fire. don't wait for the Cabal to seek you out. we need an organisation to seek them out. don't you see the folly in waiting?

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Actually , there is somewhat of a organization already formed. See back in 1999 , several ex-gang members and current gang members along with certain church leaders feared that new years eve to year 2000 would be the last day on earth. So they planned a escape plan to the hills. Already up there (in the hills ) were food , first-aid kits, and weaponery . But when nothing happened they came back down feeling kind of stupid. But some still thought it could come another time. So they took everything from the hills and hid them else where. Snice then , they've gone none stop on trying to form gang truce , let them know what may be ask of them later in time , etc. .... Those who still believe it may come , believe when the military and the authorities turn on its people ... that the gangs will be depended on to defend the people.

* I know this may sound crazy , but its' true... my older brother took part in it with the his bestfriend. They're still believers .....

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well, as for me, I would have to say "Leader" all the way!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Woman a leader bah

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Tyler, my dear,

As I recall from your original post, you did not ask the question of only the male gender. Anyway, uh...er...uhm...how do you know that I'm female? Maybe my SN is a disguise to deceive the "sexist" population, eh? Peace & love to you. Have a great day!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
...I'm a rebel without a pause !

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oops...my bad, I noticed an error in my last post to this topic. I didn't mean that you originally posted the topic, Tyler. That credit goes to PeTliTI. My apologies!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Oops...my bad, I noticed an error in my last post to this topic. I didn't mean that you originally posted the topic, Tyler. That credit goes to PeTliTI. My apologies!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Silent but fighting everyday as much as i can, coz every minute it's gone, it's one less we have for live so make use of the time to break down this slave society!
Fight till die!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Waw i didn't know a "diva" could take a male form.

Bha!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if you're a male , a female , a sea creature , a alien .... what eva ? A leader isn't judged by its' sex , but by how well they are at controlling a situation and how well they can plan a event.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Theres' nothing wrong with a female leader , if she could come up with a plan that works . I'm all for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i support NWO !!

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If I put my decision here, then "the enemy" would be able to prepare for my "attack"...Much better to stay silent than to give away one's position in a battle-situation.

new topics

top topics

join