It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met an awakened Soul.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I loved the posts that encourage people like us on ATS to get out and DO SOMETHING to help save humanity instead of waiting for the right moment. Very touching words! Id love to hear more@!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I also would love to hear more if there is more to be shared...

Food for the soul, is what I would call the words of your friend OP.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I am elated to see the continuing interest in this thread. I apologize for not posting further but the holidays got the better of me.

I am going to post more scripts that were given to me but will be using a photo of them instead typing them out. ( little time consuming)

So please enjoy these as much as I have, and I will start posting more as I am provided.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is also the latest he has given me to share with the thread.

Open up your heart to anybody that is in front of you. They don’t need to believe in what you say or don’t say. It is what you are here for and to waste time on anything other than what is suppose to be is your fault. Non believers will always be in doubt. It’s okay that they test your nature. Okay that they disagree. It is the basic right of all spirits to go down whatever path they believe is best. Remember it is not a contest of will, nor a game of deceit. Each soul deserved the benefit of the doubt. You more than anyone knows that very few exist for the right reason. Fewer can accept and yet they are there, more than you ever thought were. Change is upon you and tolerance will be a huge component, allowing you to grow in the direction needed. Having hidden in the shadows is not enough. Let the doors open up, feel the freshness and allow the wind to blow in all changes needed to attain the path.

It was sent via email so a little easier to post.

Rhain

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thank you for your time...if you do the photo thing in the future, just make sure you get the end of the lines in the photo. It wasnt anything major, but kinda took the nice even flow out of the read. I think the photo's will work just fine if you get all the words in the photo.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I would have to agree with you on that one. So I will instead post the link to my album here on ATS so readers can look them all over.

Album

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow !!! Great post Rhain !!! Thank you so much for sharing those thoughts with us. Sometimes many of us on this site (including me) get so caught up with uncovering the conspiracies that we forget about all the good stuff in life. Thanks for bringing me back to the light. S&F !!!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm wondering about a few details the OP's friend has written about, it seems he speaks of "me" and "you" and words that suggest separation but other times speaks about oneness of humanity.

When he says "belief in me" is he talking about God? Which God? the God of the bible? or the higher self/supreme being of the universe which is the culmination of all consciousness?

I'm just trying to get where he's coming from. Personally the God the bible portrays is to humanistic for me, and to separate, that God completely turns me away from religion. Anyways, Peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join