It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnated: A Life of Choice [Book]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Reincarnated: A Life of Choice

This book fits best in this forum, though it shares content with others.

The book is about the author, a first person perspective of his life. He discovers truths about choice, consciousness, metaphysics, and spirituality so profound that the only way he could share it with the world was by presenting his discoveries as fiction in a novel he wrote. He soon finds that he becomes targeted by powerful private interests who see his book as an indescribable threat. He encounters incredible paradigms of mind and body as he attempts to survive the very people and aliens who are hunting him. Upon the realization that he had discarded his human body for another from his incarnational past, he sees that he possesses the power to sculpt human culture. In his attempts to mold a utopia out of the Earth, he nearly wipes out humanity. The book is similar in design to a memoirs that quickly spirals into a wild fantasy, all of which occurs in the realities of his mind and our world.

I was hoping that ATS would review this book with the new Book Review features that we voted on back in April.

Members Poll Results: What Content Do You Want to See Next?

Though it would be nice to have it put in such a spot light, it is more important for me to know what the members of ATS think of it.

I published this book with Xlibris back in July. I retain all rights to it. I am giving it to the ATS community. You are all free to download, copy, and distribute it as much as you want. It is my gift to all of you because of everything you have given to me. I'll be providing books 2 & 3 in this same manner once they're done.

I wish you all a happy holidays.

Note: I certainly hope this doesn't violate the advertising policy. I am giving away this content. In my opinion, this should be fine.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Durrilll

Hey there, that is such a generous offer to all of us ATS members ... it is gestures like this that restore my faith in human nature.

Thank-you and Happy Solstice (holidays) to you and yours.

Woody.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just downloaded your PDF (book) and will attempt to read it throughout this day while I work. You have peaked my curiosity. Thank you.

I will review it with much honesty as soon as I can.

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi Awakened Sleeper...

Ahem....so. now that you're awake...the correct phrase is 'PIQUED my interest'.

Just a little free gifty for you this Happy Solstice for good ole' Terra (aka Mother Earth, may she recover quickly !)

Hang in there...!!

I just added the edited link now...enjoy !!

www.dissociatedpress.net...

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Sigismundus]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks, brother!

Second line.

Third line.

peace!

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks a lot, I appreciate this kind gesture! Seems really interesting - definitely going to need to read through this one.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Thank you everyone. I'll be around to discuss your thoughts, good or bad.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well that was a fun read! Though it's pretty hard to imagine anything as being true past the first few chapters. I think you do yourself a disservice when you hint in one breath that the book is based on real experiences but then say in the next, "this book is fiction." The gullible who've only dabbled in shamanic psychotropics, oobe experiences, occult majics (power-words), meditative chakras / healing, UFO-lore (MIB, reptilians, abductions, looking-glass technology), and details from channeling sessions are likely to believe that you've somehow stumbled on to the motherlode.

Now I'm only guessing here, but it seems to me you probably did have some fascinating experiences through the meditative consciousness. But I think, perhaps, you realized early in to writing just how easy it is to invent content and then to spice up your story decided to have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too by mixing fiction with non-fiction letting the reader decide how much is real.

While I certainly don't fault you in the sense that I'm sure you're bound to make more money by leaving the story a big "what if ... ? I do fault you for misleading those who are earnestly open-minded (but hopelessly naive) when it's clear to the more seasoned conspiracy-nutter (*waves* that's me!) that a lot of what's in the book is borrowed from core conspiracy myths with a sprinkling of references from popular media (Matrix, Dark City, Scanners, Assassin's Creed).

Anywho, not trying to be a moralizing ass, because I'm really quite thankful you made the book available to ATS! Though I do think you should reconsider the tenuous "fiction?" categorization.

Happy holidays and best of luck with the book!

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Mishmashum]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh, and in line with my last comment, I just noticed this is on the Psychology, Philosophy, and Metaphysics board. Shouldn't this really be in the Gray Area, Collaborative Writing, or Paranormal Studies forum?

While there's certainly a large psychological component to the story I think this forum attempts to deal /w more objective aspects of the psych / philosophy / metaphysics and less about fiction. I only bring this up because it might be misleading to the random person wandering in to this thread thinking you're giving a biographical non-fiction account when as you yourself state it's border-line.

edit: spelling

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Mishmashum]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Durrilll

I just downloaded your book, I'm not sure when I'll get around to reading it though but will try to soon and let you know what I thought.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Hi Awakened Sleeper...

Ahem....so. now that you're awake...the correct phrase is 'PIQUED my interest'.

I was not aware 'piqued' was the proper usage. Thank you. I am becoming.

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll
Reincarnated: A Life of Choice

This book fits best in this forum, though it shares content with others.

The book is about the author, a first person perspective of his life. He discovers truths about choice, consciousness, metaphysics, and spirituality so profound that the only way he could share it with the world was by presenting his discoveries as fiction in a novel he wrote. He soon finds that he becomes targeted by powerful private interests who see his book as an indescribable threat. He encounters incredible paradigms of mind and body as he attempts to survive the very people and aliens who are hunting him. Upon the realization that he had discarded his human body for another from his incarnational past, he sees that he possesses the power to sculpt human culture. In his attempts to mold a utopia out of the Earth, he nearly wipes out humanity. The book is similar in design to a memoirs that quickly spirals into a wild fantasy, all of which occurs in the realities of his mind and our world.

I was hoping that ATS would review this book with the new Book Review features that we voted on back in April.

Members Poll Results: What Content Do You Want to See Next?

Though it would be nice to have it put in such a spot light, it is more important for me to know what the members of ATS think of it.

I published this book with Xlibris back in July. I retain all rights to it. I am giving it to the ATS community. You are all free to download, copy, and distribute it as much as you want. It is my gift to all of you because of everything you have given to me. I'll be providing books 2 & 3 in this same manner once they're done.

I wish you all a happy holidays.

Note: I certainly hope this doesn't violate the advertising policy. I am giving away this content. In my opinion, this should be fine.

First and foremost I wish to say hello and welcome to the human condition. I enjoy saying things such as “the human condition” for I have only recently become aware of such percepts. It is nice the way it rolls off the tongue and it interests me to observe how much a word can impact a human being. I wish to scream it to all corners of the earth and then reach out and hug every single human, not one less, even though I know that one will hear only that which one wishes.

How does one relay an understanding that is unique to that one?

How can I express something that cannot be fully understood with such a limitation as language?

I dived into the first several pages of your book with the mentality and or mindset of it being just that, a book. I had already pre-determined it would be interesting though typical of ATS. My mental capacity thereafter burst with multicolored streams of tension, confliction, anger, fear and much, much, very much, much-much-much excitement. You have elevated me in a way that I cannot describe and I have a feeling you know exactly what I mean by reading this very sentence. There are many truths that are self evident in your book.

Several of the more interesting concepts that I noticed while reading your book were ‘Duality Constructs (Polarity)’, ‘The Veil of Forgetting’ and ‘Awareness.’

When I became aware of the polarity in the world and my mind I then began utilizing it to my advantage. I learned to appreciate everything in a whole new and vibrant way. I took notice in that the pain of the world only revealed just how much love existed. The darkness enabled me to see the light. I am finding it difficult to type this section without crying. If I could have any wish answered it would be that every one human, all at once, came to the unified realization that we are all ONE. You and I are we. I ponder such an event changing the very fabric of space/time time/space. I see so many humans bickering and arguing over duality constructs such as democrat/republican, short/tall, love/hate, death/life, spirituality/religion, etc. etc. When will we see that we are two sides of the same coin? I want to laugh and then cry and then all I can do is smile.

The veil of Forgetting is the very most recent understanding that I have come across and it explains just about everything. I used to ponder such things as reincarnation, past life regression and disembodied souls being trapped to physical material such as homes, people and personal objects. They seem to be obsessed and or attached to these things and have forgotten everything else as if it has no bearing on their lives. The forgetting seems to be the enabler for these instances and those that are similar. I hesitantly appreciate such logos and understand how it assists in the growth of souls and even whole races. For instance I have known since I can remember that something was just not right at all with reality but then again since I could not recall what exactly this feeling was and since every adult only laughed and ridiculed me it was ignored until Dec 2007. That is the date when my life changed and I began tumbling down the rabbit-hole into an infinite expansion of knowledge and awareness. The humorous thing about it all is that I did not learn anything new per se but rather I recalled how I thought as a child. The child in me has returned.

I am very much pleased you wrote this book because if it were not for the book I would not be aware of a different way of viewing dimensions. For instance having an understanding that a counting and or measurement system is still a system within itself and the Universe is not limited to such things. I feel much freer knowing that there is an infinite expansion of knowledge and existence out there and we are not stuck with the limitations that we think we thought we had.

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What are your most recent thoughts on those who may or may not travel into a new space for expansion such as the fourth dimension? I only ask because I feel that I have learned everything that I can in 3D. I am ready to move on and also assist those who need it.

How does it feel to see the Earth (human condition) as a controlled resource extraction rather than a human life incubator? This particular awareness took a very long time to settle in my mind.

Do you have any recent suggestions for those who wish to find their own temple?

Last question. Do you think this particular solstice is different from others? I ask because I have been getting very dizzy lately and my equilibrium seems to be disturbed. I can barely move around without having to stop and wait. I have always perceived things that the majority of humans could not but it has been increasing so fast lately it hurts. The misty haze with beings and swirling energy that are just out of synch with this low frequency reality seem to be easier to observe. Are they merging? I can see more clearly and my mind processing speed seems to have increased 10 fold. I could be imagining all of this just as well but my resonate instinct tells me otherwise.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've been a reader here for some time now and while the book was perfectly fine as a work of fiction it pissed me off enough that I felt it necessary to create an account to comment. I think it's an absolute tragedy that you draw from the works of other people who spend their lives trying to legitimize their fringe theories, but rather than admit that this book is simply a fictional derivative of those ideas you instead butcher those works with the most implausible story possible. In the process diminishing their theories by pretending that there's some legitimate connection with what you've written in the obvious hope that it'll bring you some personal benefit.

I almost wonder if you posted the book here out of guilt for ripping off other peoples ideas after having cast as much aspersion on them as was possible.

Man up! Say it's fiction or not. And give credit it where it's due!

Don't drag down other peoples good names and ideas to elevate your own ass.

top topics

join