It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles are Man Made, and here is why! Part 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
From my understanding of crop circle's. The one thing that diferentiate a real one from a fake is the middle of the stalk is melted by such an intense heat for a short period of time that it is not burnt just melted limp over oppose to most of the crop circle's we find today which are snapped at ground leven by the plank they use

www.greatdreams.com...

in the link above look at the figure 1 to see the differece between a melted one and a snapped one

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I will endeavor to complete our challenge when I get home tonight.

I do respect a lot of what you bring us, but don't you think that the only way ever that this subject is going to be put to rest, is for all the evidence to e presented? it's the only true way to get to the bottom of which circles are which, meaning fake or real, you just seem to believe without a single shadow of a doubt, that every single circle is man made, no ifs or buts, just 100% man made.

Which is not possible, not even close to being possible.

I will say though the subject of why the complexity has changed, and the designs have become more and more complex, because we didn't and still aren't listening to the message, do we really know that those who keep claiming responsibility, haven't done more damage than good? by getting some to accept they did them, someone who could have deciphered any message could have walked away, or the message was deciphered and some fool decided to classify it rather than give it to those it was meant for.

If thre message doesn't get through, you change the message style, like a mac talking to a pc, you have to change something, and keep changing it until someone hears you or it.

That is what my feelings on the changes are, we just have not been listening, those we thought would do the listening for us, have different agendas, and we seem to have lost the will to do it ourselves, then when a message does begin to make some sense, like the similarities to the magnetosphere this year, all of a sudden the cry went up, we did it from some obscure group.

But how did that group know the magnetosphere looked like that? because the Circles appeared a week before it was detected, I call that amazing, and incredibly prophetic.

Because nobody could have foreseen how the changes in the Earths Magnetic field would look later that week or the week after, leaves some with only one conclusion, it has to be some kind of message, someone is saying hello, but they are not talking, they are now screaming at us.

And that circle is just the tip of the iceberg, and was not the first to appear over the past 5 years that pointed out something that did not happen until afterwards.

So either someone Human making these circles are psychic, or there is a realism about these circles, or most of them anyhow, I wont be drawn into the human butterfly debate because there is some evidence that was some kind of advertisement, but we shall see who springs that trap.

S&F just for acknowledging my post lol Joke.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has found a pre-2000's crop circle with the intricacy of a post-2000's crop circle?

Oh and a cheap bump....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Your first 2000 looks less complex than the 1994 crop circle. I think I could draw the 2000 crop circle with a few coffee lids, the 1994 one not so much. Your 2006 picture, and the 2nd 2007 do not look as complex as your 2005 and 2003 pictures. As others have mentioned there are 1,000 of crop circles created every year which are not pictured. I'm sorry but you can't make data (in this case images) support your argument and still consider it good science.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

Well I was just giving a snapshot of crop circles over time.

If I were to post up every single one ever photographed we'd be here a while wouldn't we?

Instead of whinging about me not supplying an image of every crop circle ever made, how about you show us ones made before 2000 with the intricacy of one made after 2000.

Can it be done?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Great thread. I was thinking about starting a big one myself, amassing all the most logical reasons for why all crop circles are, *beyond rational doubt*, man-made. It seems to be an area that ATS is intentionally ignorant on. But a quick search brought up at least 8 different threads on this angle.

Anyways, a timeline like the one you provided is extraordinarily useful for breaking through pre-conceived notions. Man, and only man, would show such marked improvement over such a short span as 40 years. Also how the more complex crop circles always come after - never before - the public release of technology that would make them possible.

But I think people need more than that. What ultimately convinced me years ago was doing a personal investigation into BLT Research, and discovering just how laughable their scientific methodology was. And then discovering that they were the source of virtually all unorthodox claims... everything leads back to BLT, and their produce is rotten!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Sorry buddy, you haven´t done your reseach well enough. There are some cropcircles so big, that you can forget everything about your claim, that it is manmade. A good example is the Milk Hill, Wiltshire 12th August 2001, which appeared in the night with heavy rain. You can´t do that without making it to a big wet hole of mud...

Milk Hill, Wiltshire 12th August 2001:
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
And this one nearly the size of two football fields, you just can´t make that in 4-5 hours, forget about it - Sparsholt nr Winchester, Hampshire | 15th August 2002: www.lucypringle.co.uk...

And this one came in the middle of the night right in front of the gate to a radiotelescope, where they have IR surveilance, and yet they haven´t made the video public: www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
A couple of years ago, I saw a presentation from Richard D Hall regarding crop circles.

He'd done extensive research which revealed our government were paying some individuals handsomely (and surreptitiously) to create crop circles.

The fact that they would do so raises the question of why they want to discredit the authenticity of crop circles, with these obvious hoaxes.

I'd give a link, except my lap-top's got a virus, and refuses to bring them up for me, but if you Google "Richard D Hall (or Richplanet) crop circles, you'll be able to read about his investigation if you want to.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Maybe some crop circles were man made to pollute the phenomenon, but looking at how big and magnificent some are, there is no way any human could of done such feat.

Our outer (or inner) cousins are sending us txt messages to decipher.

As above so below

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Off the back of Atlasastro's thread Crop Circles are Man Made, and here is why! I would I like to expand on the man made theory further.

I made a comment in THIS THREAD regarding the use of GPS to help assist with the creation of some of these crop circles.

Hi Chadwickus!

Do you think that the use of GPS can help for the creation of rape seed fields crop-circles?
Pay especially attention at the way the stems are bent on their basis.

S&F for the effort you put in this very interesting thread

edit on 25-1-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alienspacecentereast

Just show one CC being made quickly by something non human.

Don't simply claim it.

In the entire history of CC no one has ever shown any cause other than man.
No CC has been documented appearing suddenly, ever. In the entire history of CC. Even though there are hundreds of dedicated groups "researching" them, even though these CC regurlarly appear in the same locations, in the same months of the year.

The only argument you present is a claim that it is impossible for man to create these complex CC's.
Thats has been the same redundant claim for 20 years.

Because that is all the CC community has in order to mystify the CC phenomena.

You show no proof that they appear suddenly.
You show no cause that is non human.

You have no argument other than the logical fallacy of an irrelevant conclusion.
Your irrelevant conclusion derives from the claim that the circles are too big for man to make, therefore a supernatural cause must have created them.
You show no supernatural cause, in fact no one in the entire history of CC has done this.
You show no CC appearing quickly, no one in the entire history of CC has done this.

Yet Chad and I can easily show humans making CC's. That this has happened in stages that show a progression of size and complexity. We can both show groups that make cc's, large cc's at night in a few hours and these groups document making cc's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We could also show the industry surrounding these cc culture. I can also show that the incidence, location and frequency point to key locations close to populations, transport and other culturally significant land marks that make CC's accessible to the public during peak tourist seasons.

I could also point out that tours, seminars, conventions and other activities are organized in ADVANCE of the CC season, even though no CC's have appeared yet!

Originally posted by alienspacecentereast
Sorry buddy, you haven´t done your reseach well enough.

Nice bump Chad.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienspacecentereast

And this one came in the middle of the night right in front of the gate to a radiotelescope, where they have IR surveilance, and yet they haven´t made the video public: www.lucypringle.co.uk...

It was in front of a weather station.
www.stfc.ac.uk...
Can you link the evidence you have stating that the WEATHER STATION at Chilbolton had IR surveilance not weather related, like the IR lidar celiometer or the IR radiometers.

What video would that be, of the weather?

Thanks, I look forward to seeing your research.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yes lots of crop circles are made by inconsiderate p*llocks who damage the crop and cause more damage by curious visitors.

Some crop circles are not made by these inconsiderate ones, they do not render the crop useless. They are quite a different kettle of fish.

So owned

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by biowonder

Well I was just giving a snapshot of crop circles over time.

If I were to post up every single one ever photographed we'd be here a while wouldn't we?

Instead of whinging about me not supplying an image of every crop circle ever made, how about you show us ones made before 2000 with the intricacy of one made after 2000.

Can it be done?

I think yours is a reasonable hypothesis and, notwithstanding existing literature which I must confess I haven't read, it may be worth expanding the data set to incorporate a wider range of crop circles

In particular it would be interesting to know if crop circles suddenly became more complex just after GPS became available to the public

It may be worth noting that non-anthropogenic crop circles could remain relatively simple while man-made crop circles become more complex due to advances in human technology

It is unfortunate that man-made crop circles don't feature a 'tag' like graffiti artists add a signature to their work so that others can accredit the piece to a particular artist or group of artists

Perhaps there some crop circle artists frequenting this forum who could help to elucidate the phenomenon

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
op really good post, I liked all the pictures added, at first I thought this had been covered to death but good stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join