It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Webmail Really SLOOOOOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Webmail is great
but it takes so damn long to recieve email. I know its not the sender cuz i get there emails fast on my other email adresses. Is it because of all the AV and Anti Spam programs it goes through?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i know this sounds really thick but how do i get ats webmail. i tried the links at the top and nothing works. how do you sign up?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You need 15000 points and its in the store.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There's a configuration problem the vendor of the WebMail system is having with our more current version of SendMail. Until a fix is available, a script sorts the mail every 5 minutes... so it won't be immediate for now.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Okie doke....thanks SO. It was just kinda annoying to have to wait about 15 minutes for a confirmation email from sites.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Man, 15000 points to get e mail...ack...gonna take me forever! I was gonna get access to the other forum, but...might wait for e mail. I dunno...15k is a long ways away.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71I dunno...15k is a long ways away.

A few good discussions, start some new and interesting topics and you'll have it in no time. Most important, enjoy yourself and you won't even realise then adding up.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
William or Simon who would i message cause i lost my password

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thats pretty much how I have been handling it so far, I'm not all that concerned with points, although I think like everyone who is somewhat new, we all wanna get those special features

Personally, I have had a blast on this site, and learned about a lot of things I havnt even conscidered in the past. So the fun part is not a problem

I guess I can understand the high point value too, cause it sounds like a great system and since its points and not real money, I can see having a goal to aspire to.

join