It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test of newest U.S. missile defense technology will simulate attack by Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Test of newest U.S. missile defense technology will simulate attack by Iran

www.cnn.com

Washington (CNN) -- The U.S. military's Missile Defense Agency will practice protecting the United States from a simulated Iranian missile attack next month in an exercise using the agency's newest missile-killing technology, Pentagon officials said Friday.

Previous tests have been focused on a missile trajectory that mimics an attack from North Korea, but the January test will have a trajectory and distance resembling an intercontinental ballistic missile launch from Iran.

At the same time, the agency will be testing its new "Capability-2" technology, with upgraded software and sens
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Coincidence anybody?

Can anybody honestly say that they don't see this as the final frontier to war?

The propaganda campaign has been on an ever increasing scale in the past year, and everyday we see a little bit more foam in Obama's mouth when he talks about it.

What is they're problem. Do the Rothchild's want the Iranian money back in London that bad? Is the sweet crude oil and the Natural Gas reserves worth so much?

Or are they simply power hungry and figure they need all three countries. Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq.

What next Pakistan? India?

No, they are nukes so they'll be left to their own vices, for now. I for one really do hope the Iranians get a nuclear missile, and I hope they wave it in the US and Israel's face as well.

~Keeper

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You know it sounds like they are giving them a couple of weeks to do something considering tests won't start for another month. Are they egging them on, or testing them?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Over the past year we've seen a great cat and mouse game between the US and Iran.

It's like two kids waving sticks.

"Mine's Bigger Than Yours!"

As far as I am concerned they are both huge pricks!

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join