It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we're ready.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have been lurking these forums for quite a while now, using various references posted by others for my own research endeavors. I've been absolutely amazed by the rise of UFO activity and the evolution of the people as a spiritual being as time goes on.

I have never really felt the need to post because of all of the drama I see in most of the forum posts between debunkers, people loyal to their ideals, and downright morons. Though last night, out here in Anchorage AK, looking at the stars of the cold winter night while smoking my cigarette - the feeling of readiness overwhelmed me.

I think the majority of the human race is ready subconsciously for something, and I think that something is very very close.

What I want to bring light to is the power of multiple people using transcendental meditation to achieve a certain goal, much like the Washington DC experiment used to lower crime rate. The more people who meditate on this - the more close we will come to figuring out what it is that causes this feeling of impending change.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous89

Welcome to ATS!

Your introductory post is quite interesting. I can't wait to see how you contribute to the discussions here....I"m sure you've got a lot of insights to share! For myself, I'd like to hear more about your meditation techniques (I'm a newbie and trying to learn the ropes on meditation).

Anyway, welcome again!

Smyleegrl

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know what you mean by this. About a week ago, I got the urge to step outside and look at the stars because I felt like something big was about to go down. I felt inclined to tell other people, so I told people inside of the dorms at 2 in the morning, "Hey I might sound crazy, but please take a break from your studies tonight and take a second to look at the stars." the first guy thought I was crazy,but for the second guy, I made direct eye contact with him and he fully understood me.

I feel that the change happening will have something to do with the sky itself. I'm not saying aliens, but the night sky has been really calling to me A LOT lately.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Meditation is something I find really hard to do when adhering to the lifestyle of the machine. I am one of those folks who sold all of their earthly possessions and now lives abroad backpacking and train hopping around, dumpster diving, and squatting rent-free establishments. I use the local libraries to keep up with the goings on in the world, as an all play no work lifestyle sort of keeps you in the dark with current happenings.

When you have the stresses of college, work, bills, or anything of the sort meditation becomes solely for solving those problems. Only until those problems have been set aside, the wall for exploring the cosmos beyond.

I would definitely recommend showing yourself the ropes of removing the walls, there are infinite resources out there for everyone to begin meditating after only hours of research.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I think the majority of the human race is ready subconsciously for something, and I think that something is very very close.

From reading many posts lately, I would say you where right. There is a feeling of trepidation amongst may people around the world as if something is being communicated to us but we can't put it into words.

These boards are a great place to explore those feelings and to try and make sense of them.

Merry Christmas and have a great experience.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Velcome, Nebulous89, to the often enlightened, sometimes crazy boards of ATS/BTS.

i am looking forward to what you will say in the boards, because you seem very intelligent.

Adios, mis amigo!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome. I might not post as much as most people would, it took me this long to post just this once - I have, however, been finding more reason to post.

I look forward to delving into the benign parts of the universe with you all.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Nebulous89]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Welcome!

You're right, you know.
It is very close.

What? I cannot say, but something is coming, for better or even worse.

Either way, it will be profound and I look forward in anticipation!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think we are ready for a change. Evolution has to take another step, we simply can't live on like this. Our ego is getting corrupted more and more, the Planet is suffering.

Since maybe 2 weeks i have a strong urge to just go outside and shower in the starlight. It feels a little like a a loved one, like a parent or something is calling and there's this longing for it's cleansing love in me.

But maybe i just lost it

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A question of sanity comes to my mind as well. Its hard when the rest of the world is committing to the machine, working the 9 to 5 schedule, always like a worker bee. It makes us question the very questions that come up in our head about the beyond, makes us question our sanity.

However, quantum theory brings the notion that the make up of the universe reprograms itself, allowing things that were never possible to be possible. Perhaps the insane are birthing a new world.

Life on the street is a very unstructured life, every day is completely different. However, recently I have been experiencing coincidences coinciding with previous thoughts from an hour ago. Every day something I think of happens, and it goes into larger scales.

Life is definitely getting really creepy, and I'm glad its not just me.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Nebulous89]

top topics

join