It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This isn't a Recession, this is the end of the World!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
2002-2003 - did anyone feel any changes in how they felt?.. i'm talking about starting to slip into a dreamland state? to me 2002 felt like a normal year however i feel 2003 brought a slow change in my mental state of mind (no i dont have any mental health problems) but everything did seem to change somehow, although it is hard to explain.

2004 - this is the year it hit big. Everything felt completely different, again it is hard to explain however i can describe it as been in a dream, almost like a matrix. I dont know whether anyone noticed but it felt like this is the year when the summer started to become somewhat colder and the winters a little warmer. i dont want to get into this scientifically but that is how i felt about the year.

present - everything still feels exactly the same as the year 2004, now changes. Still feels like im in a dream state.

WHAT'S GOING?

okay here's the jobs situation here in England where i live.
so iv had 2 jobs, been laid off twice, my dad has taken a 50% wage cut and alot of his work freind's have been laid off at one of the biggest steel producers in the UK, which is surley to shut down at some point anyway as they've stopped the pension scheme which is a big hint as to they know there not guna survive long enough till the workforce reaches the age at which they can recieve their pension anyway. My brother works in the offices department at the steel factory, he has had his offices shut down and has now had to move to a different one. Which wil most probably be shut down soon also.

I am unemployed, my best freind is unemployed, another one of my freind's has had to join the army to gurantee a weekly salary, his mum who is dating the boss of her workplace has been put on short time at work, when i go to the job centre to collect what little they can produce for me to live on, i see 100's of imigrants who are supposed to be in the country to work. i also see benefit frauds drive up in marked taxis to take their plates of the car to then receive their benefits.

last year i went to college to complete a apprecticeship course in plumbing(which i never completed due to being made redundant.) now all though i am not a racist man, i would walk down the bussines corridor to go for dinner or
whatever reason and what i would see doing the courses would be imigrants. Now correct me if im wrong but should'nt imigrants be in the country to do jobs the british population doesn't want?. So lets get it right. small time adverage joe working plumber loses job, paid taxes all his life grew up in country. Imigrant been in country 2 years completes business course and takes middle class british citizens job. whos doing the jobs we dont want to do then? US?.. yes.

My mum isnt allowed heating on at work in freezing conditions because the electric bill is too high and the owner of the DIY company cannot afford the bill.

add all this to everything other, i.e. the terrible games, films that have been around latley & the fact that we a virtually at a technolgical plateau, i.e. coloured t.vs mobile phones with internet videos pictures, what else is their to create for entertainment purposes? other than a 3d sim city based on the real map layout like google earth. but that be my little idea
lol.

Everything is collapsing around us, although i hate to think about it, the worlds population is rising quicker than we can create jobs. Truth is the earth needs to start a fresh. The human race needs to start a fresh for if we dont start fresh we will sure kill ourselves of anyway.

there is more i could add to this thread but im tired and i think you get the point. lol.

ALSO, i was just wondering if there was anything in the bible about me?

i was born 21st december 1991 at percisley 11:11 pm.

making me 21 on the 21st december 2012 at 11:11pm lol.. may it also be noted i am 16stone with a 2% bodyfat but have never been to a gym in my life. lol..

just wonderin if im the anti christ

MOD-Note: ALL-CAPS-title removed

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

It might not be the end of the world, but I think what we're all picking up on is that the whole damn system needs to be rebooted. It's not working....we don't know how to survive without our beloved technology. I just hope that the resetting of the system can be a fast and as painless as possible. We're seeing the start of it now, and how it will affect us. Learn to grow your own food, is my best advice, even if it's just in containers on a windowledge...you will be amazed at what you can produce. And learn to cook....I mean really cook. You will cope with anything if you are well fed.

And why not investigate the numerology of your birthday more? And your 21st too? It might be very interesting...there are a lot of good sites out there that you will find helpful.

Things have been changing fundamentally in the last few years for many of us, and if you're pereptive, you might well notice what your underlying pattern is. It might well be different for each of us...we all have different lessons after all.

What's stopping you doing the courses you see other people doing? I know it's tough when you've been made redundant...I've been there too recently, but you gotta get back up on top of your game.....just to it. Pick something you really would like to do and go for it, even if it means 4 years at college. It's a good time to be a student. That's what I did, and I love it.

Maybe you should also investigate the heating at where your Mum works...if that's really the case that they're not keeping them warm enough to wrok, depending on the type of work she does, I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
gee, could you tell us what you really think?? just kidding...but if it is the end of the world, and we can do nothing about it...sit back and enjoy the show!!...cavalier attitude?? yes.....but what positive argumentative response would you believe?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Strange, if you think its the end of the world, then we musnt be getting it here in Australia. We have fared pretty well with the financial crisis, in fact hardly anyone has loest a job over it. China and Russia, having two of the strongest economies at the moment havent had a big impact either, apart from the fact that the USA owes China hundreds of billions of dollars, lol.

So calm down, its not the end of the world, things are just changing as they have been doing over hundreds of years now.

You are not the antichrist either, lol

PS- happy birthday for Monday

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I was only joking about the anti christ lol, but that is my real birthday.

and for your question on why i dont join the course. Simple.

the law say that they have to accept a certain amount of ethinc people.

this is the same reason my brothers girlfreind couldnt get into the police force,

and why my ex-bosses brother got laid off. because the majoritys agreed that they will do the work cheaper. SAD... but true.. crooked world we live in today.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That's weird about the 2004 thing.
That's when I started to wake up.
As far as the antichrist goes, well , you would have had to have been born at 20 hours and 12 minutes on the 21st of December 1991 in order to have made that one

You just missed it , man!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I know you were joking about being the antichrist...
....but I bet the numerolgy would be very interesting anyway.

I can totally guarantee that there will be course of some kind that you can do that you would be interested in, and that would improve your job prospects. you're only 17....if I can restart my career at 44, anyone can. Ok...pep talk over and I hope you realise I don't mean to be patronising at all....your age is not an issue here. Immigrants should be here do to what ever job they want to do if they work for it, are qualified for it, and pay their tax like the rest of us. I do see that there might be an issue here with how much they agree to be paid, which can be very difficult to get round, but they are not here to be the bottom of our employment ladder.

Think a bit outside the box and do something a bit unusual maybe....you might be surprised what you come up with.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Both the U.S. and England have for some reason that I will never understand committed social,cultural,and economic suicide. There are probably people behind it and it has been the most monumental conspiracy in human history.

I see stories coming out of England that are just jaw-dropping and I wonder what the hell are the Brits thinking? I used to have this fantasy about living in England but with what I see going on there, I do not think I will ever go back.

I finally got fed up with things in the states and became an expat 5 years ago. I cannot ever imagine myself doing anything but just visiting family occasionally, no way I could ever live there again.

I guess I have to agree with you about it being the end of the world..I lived through the Cuban missile crisis when we were at the brink of nuclear war and that was a piece of cake compared to the insanity that is going on now. The entire world is in the biggest mess i have seen in my entire life..and I been around a while.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We are seeing what happens when the world starts to gain information on a massive scale and is allowed the freedom to review that information for their own self without someone telling us what it must mean.

This is not the end at all....the ones that foster hope are the light unto this seemingly dark time. The darker the time, the more torrential the light will be that comes forth.

In any time that seems negative, there is a positive. This is a world of polarity. They will go hand in hand. If the negative seems very strong, unconquerable...then be prepared, for the positive will come at full force just the same.

Even if times get tough....they will get better. This may take years, hundred of years, or thousand of years.

Fostering hope is being a beacon unto the world right now. Being prepared is very different then fearing. If you feel the need to prepare, then do so. We all experience death in the flesh....so fearing of the 'end' is irrelevant, we all have a end to this life. This world is needing a change very badly, things will get worse before getting better. Its not like a magic trick where we can wave a wand and say tada....it takes work, it takes will power, it takes love for others, it takes love for the Earth. There are many here who foster what is needed.

Even if the Earth went through a cleansing and wiped out alot of life here....this still doesnt make a end to anything....what ever happens is needed. We have to be willing to make the best of it all.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

When alot of people from america think of england they automatically think;

Castles

Posh languages that only the queen speaks, which by the way does nothing other than sit on a big heap of gold and wave to the crowds every now and then lol

Fact of the matter is England is slowly dieing, we used to own half of the entire world at one point, now we have no jobs, it is massivley over populated. i bet that there isn't a place in england where you could go a mile without seeing a person, even in the most desolate parts of the country.

the U.S. will come back im sure of it but as for England, not so sure.

lol.. intresting fact, did you know there is more tesco workers in the Uk than there is soilders in the entire army lol

think theres about 90,000 currently serving in the entire navy + raf + foot soilders put together.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by emayarsh]

[edit on 19-12-2009 by emayarsh]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This isn't the end of the world, it is just Britain going down the tubes. I'm British and I am one of the 'lucky ones' in two respects:

Firstly, I have seen the 'cutting edge technology' company that I work for go from 30 employees, 14 months ago, down to on 6 employees now. I am lucky because I got to keep my job while the majority of my former colleagues were made redundant and many are still looking for work. The recession simply made people stop spending money, including the businesses we dealt with. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased that I still have a job, and I'm aware that I'm lucky, but the job is so depressing now and the amount of work I am expected to do is crazy. Hence...

Secondly, I am lucky because this summer I got my permanent residency visa for Australia, so I have a way out of this country. I haven't seen my future in the UK for about four years now, and a year ago I finally applied for a visa. A couple of weeks ago I got back from a three week tour around Australia to pick the area which I would like to live and work. Australia is absolutely full of promise at the moment. I had two interviews arranged for along the route and one of them was offering twice the wage I would get working as a Mechanical Engineer over here in the UK! The job market over there is very strong and there is no sign of the recession anywhere that I witnessed.

I personally understand exactly what you are saying about the jobs and such, I have many friends that are either out of work or on some form of reduced wage because of this recession. But, having seen Australia just a few weeks back, I can honestly say that they are not experiencing the same thing at all. So it isn't worldwide. I think it is just the wealth and power moving east.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It is worrying to think that some 4 billion individuals hold the belief that 'the creator of the universe' will come down to Earth, and appoint himself 'king' over his own creation, and 'rule' them forever, from a temple in Israel.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You my friend are spot on. Except the world isn't ending...it is just beginning. I wrote a thread on this the other day, about how our system is designed to funnel wealth upwards, and that requires jobs. Jobs are required to keep everyone employed producing garbage to keep everything going and profits filtering upwards. our world is totally sustainable under a different type of system not based on greed. Technology is generally about 10 years ahead of the released product. It's only held back as to create a work flow of profit for a company to keep a product fresh year after year. Greed motivates this world, and it cannot be sustained.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I see it as the end of an age and the coming of a new era. Things are changing that's for sure. I also find the mention of '03-'04 interesting. I was born awake if you will, but for most of my life, I wanted to be asleep so I could fit in. During those years I was a little angry that the universe was not going to let me go to sleep. I wanted to be a sheeple so I could feel normal and it just wasn't going to happen, so got really depressed/emotionally numb during those years because I was fighting being awake.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Strange, if you think its the end of the world, then we musnt be getting it here in Australia. We have fared pretty well with the financial crisis, in fact hardly anyone has loest a job over it. China and Russia, having two of the strongest economies at the moment havent had a big impact either, apart from the fact that the USA owes China hundreds of billions of dollars, lol.

So calm down, its not the end of the world, things are just changing as they have been doing over hundreds of years now.

You are not the antichrist either, lol

PS- happy birthday for Monday

Really now Australia thats what you think, can you give us proof of your claims?

That Australia is far better then other nations, from what i hear from people i met, they said everywhere you look at is at crisis, the financial crisis is going to get alot nasty from 2010, dont think if you can say that again, when the america falls down like a ship, with no engine.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
imagine what it would be like to live on a planet without borders and without currency. a planet where the inhabitants go to work not for the sake of making money, but for contributing what they can to their own species so everyone has a piece of the pie.

did you ever break up with someone you really liked? if so, you must know how that feels like. when you know that addiction is coming to an end, and when it's finally over, how it devastates you. well, that is what we all are going through right now.

we're about to break up with those things that enslave us. we can feels the devastation coming. it's not working out anymore, we need a break. that's what you feel. it's going to feel like total crap before it gets better. but it's not going to be the end. just a really bad break up.

either that, or we all really are gonna die!
whatever helps you feel better, but tbh, we just have to wait and see how it plays out.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The world has been so-called "ending" every single year for the last 2000 years. Its not ending. As far as these "awakenings", its normal to feel as such when times are rough. We all go through the "awakenings" phase where we assume silly assumptions that its something special and we are the next "Neo" etc. Its normal human nature to think more deeply and make different discoveries when the chips are down.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I hope the end of the world isn't anytime soon or else I have spent my entire life in school...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yea paranoiaFTW, its not ending, nothing to fear. After reading these boards for 11 years, you will see how many thousands of times the world is ending, and how many thousands of time a new antichrist is picked, etc etc. Dont let silliness get to you, and move forward without fear.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bignick

Isnt it though

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join