It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO .... parliament of religions ... apostasy 101

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a⋅pos⋅ta⋅sy  /əˈpɒstəsi/ [uh-pos-tuh-see]
–noun, plural -sies. a total desertion of or departure from one's religion, principles, party, cause, etc.

Endtime Ministries , Wendy Howard has just attended the parliament of religions
conference in Melbourne , Australia .
She reports that 220 religions sent delegates to the conference , held every
5 years since 1893.Funded by the Rothschild family , the conference is all about
forming one world religion , that embraces Mother Earth and rejects God .
"Who changed the truth of God into a lie , and worshipped the creature[creation]
more than the creator , who is blessed for ever . Amen" : Romans 1:25
It is proposed that by abandoning 220 religions for one , that all war , greed
hatred , immorality can be eliminated from the world .
The reality is a Luciferian Initiation , ushering in the Antichrist , who will have
the truly faithful eliminated, FEMA style !
This will be done in the cause of world peace , a watering down of truth , the
end result , no religion at all , and an evil world dictatorship ....

c/- Despatch Magazine ...... www.despatch.com.au

[edit on 19-12-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Your analysis is right on and I see that happening even now. Imagine, the NWO folks and Luciferians will see that not by global warming, or trumped up crisis will they rule, but by religion. If they get"god" on their side , they realize they can dupe the whole world. Those that don't fall into line will be the fanatics, extremist, the deniers,... and subsequently penalized, imprisoned, or executed.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's plain to see exactly what the New World Religion will be!

Revelation 17 describes a religious beast, “I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, have in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and full of the unclean things of her immorality, and upon her forehead a name was written, a mystery, ‘BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.’ And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. And when I saw her, I wondered greatly. And the angel said to me, ‘Why do you wonder? I shall tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns... Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. (Revelation 17:3-7, 9,14)

QUOTE:

"....The Vatican has issued a little known booklet for their private eyes only called ‘Project Vatican.’

The internal document is a blueprint for the “restoration of the global kingdom of Jesus Christ in the third millennium.” Contained within the booklet is also the Vatican’s plan for the domination of America, listing their goals and true evil purposes.

Although the booklet has been kept from prying eyes, Brother R.G. Stair of The Overcomer Ministry has obtained a copy. The document was forwarded to Stair by Brother Mark Hodgson in October 2006.

“This is a revealing document of the Vatican’s true purposes,” said Brother Stair on his web site. “Project Vatican is dedicated to the restoration of the Global Kingdom of Jesus Christ in the third millennium.”

The Vatican blueprint of world domination has a five-prong approach, including:

The Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent

Jesuit control of Christian schools and universities

Roman Catholic Control exercised through Vatican operatives in the United States military, judiciary and media

The weakening of the U.S. military, both in strength and resolve, in preparation for the Vatican-led One World Government

Total control of all institutions and resources on earth, including political, military, economic, educational systems for the purpose of ensuring global peace, prosperity and order.

“Phase 1 through Phase IV have taken 523 years to complete and at the dawn of the third millennium is poised to launch Phase V. This will necessitate cooperation of the citizens of every nation on the planet on a massive scale and in previously untested numbers,” said the Vatican writers’ introduction to Project Vatican.

The writers of the 18 page booklet dedicated their efforts to Phase V, saying strategies have been in full effect albeit for varying lengths of time.

Further, they claimed the execution of their first strategy of Phase V began more than 150 years ago, the strategy being listed as,

“Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary through the perpetuation of visions, miracles and revelations.”

Other strategies under the Vatican’s Phase V for world domination include:

Dilution of the eschatological models of Biblical prophesy.

The alignment of the homosexual agenda with religious and racial equality, guaranteeing a support base sufficient in number to Biblical Christian fundamentalism into the category of “hate speech.”

In the core section of this point, Vatican writers reveal how they plan to obtain loyalty to the Pope, saying,

“The Protestants’ lack of a governing authority has resulted in a sheep-like obedience to civil governments. Such social compliance, coupled with capitalistic greed has made Christian fundamentalists extremely vulnerable to social engineering.”....

To read the rest:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From
www.texemarrs.com...

QUOTE:
"True Bible Believers Denounced at Papal Conference"

...."Angry at Christian Bible-believers and others who refuse to acknowledge his spiritual leadership, Pope John Paul II and Vatican cronies have called for an all-out war.

As reported in the Associated Press, with the Tibetan god-man, the Dalai Lama, sitting at his right side, this October in Rome the Pope presided at a special council of some 200 religious leaders of various faiths, sects, and cults.

The Pontiff told the assembled Buddhist monks, Zoroastrian priests, Catholic cardinals, Hindu gurus, American Indian shamen, Jewish rabbis, and ecumenical clergy that all must join in condemning the Christian fundamentalists who "abuse speech" and whose efforts at converting others "incite hatred and violence."

The Pope further directed that the religious leaders promote "tolerance," mutual understanding, and respect for all religions and faiths, not just their own.

Newspaper sources called the meeting "remarkable," noting incredible scenes ranging from a ritual in which an American Indian blessed the four corners of the earth from the heart of Rome, to a Moslem Mufti and his followers kneeling toward Mecca and praying.

All present were in accord on two key points: (1) Pope John Paul II was endorsed by consensus as the planet's chief spiritual guide and overseer; and (2) Religious fundamentalists who refuse to go along with the global ecumenical movement are to be silenced. They must also be denounced as "dangerous extremists" full of hate."....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fromwww.the-tribulation-network.com...

QUOTE:

..."One of the early signs of apostasy is the ecumenical movement. The only way to bring all the churches together is to compromise the truth. It seeks to dismiss the importance of doctrine (and even criticize it as divisive) and just emphasizes love and forgetting our differences. Some of the liberal churches have already begun to move back into the Catholic fold and many American charismatics have paid homage to the Pope as the leader of the Christian faith. Just watch the rest of the evangelical churches find commonality with Rome."...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
More about the One-World Religion....

From
www.google.com...

QUOTE:

...."June 26, 2000 the "UNITED RELIGIONS INITIATIVE" came to its official beginning. Just as I reported to you back in April of 1999, the Beast in Rome received it's ONE WORLD COURT SYSTEM, Now we see the Beast is receiving its ONE WORLD CHURCH system. How did this come about? How did the United Religion Initiative convince the other religions of the World they needed to JOIN TOGETHER as one Church regardless of the fact they do not worship the same God? First of all they needed to preach from the Vatican that "Jesus is NOT the only way to get to heaven." Then you need to get Protestant Religious leaders to echo your very words. Once you have done this the bulk of the "Public Relations" is set in place.

Are you asking yourself this question? Are you saying, "Why are the Christian Religious leaders making such obviously easy to prove blasphemous statements?" Or why does the Pope do such blunt ANTI-Christian acts? For example, why has he been seen to bow down before the throne of Buddhism's chief monk. Or taken the mark of the god Shiva (the Beast) in his forehead from a Hindu priestess. Or, Prayed with leaders of Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism, and with African tribal witchdoctors, Asian shamen, Zoroastrian fire-worshippers, and Togo snake-handlers. Or kneeled and prayed at the gravesite of India's most famous guru. Or met with the Islamic world's top political and religious leaders. Or sat down with elite Jewish rabbis inside one of the world's greatest synagogues and declare that Jews do not need to convert to Jesus. Or met privately with ecumenical leaders like U.S.A. evangelist Billy Graham, the Church of England's Archbishop Carey, author Chuck Colson, and charismatic healer Benny Hinn, all of whom have publicly recognized the Pope as "The world's greatest religious leader." Or why has he participated in an occult earth ritual led by a Native American Indian medicine man in which the Pope is "marked" on his forehead and accepts a feather as a talisman and charm. Or why has he overseen young dancing priestesses in Asian pagan ceremony. Or stood beside a near-naked African tribal woman worshipper whose breasts are totally bared. Or endorsed the restoration of ancient Aztec Indian rituals which included throat-slashing, the tearing out and cannibalizing of human hearts, and the ritualistic, sacrificial murder of chosen victims. Or why has he "ok'd" the sacrifice of animals on Catholic altars in Bloemfontein South Africa as a way for the Vatican to "inculturate" Catholic rites? Only one reason people. It has to do with the "UNITED RELIGIONS INITIATIVE" that has come to be the One World Church as of June 26, 2000. Fact is, THEY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! That's right, they are going for the odds here. They know, as does their gOD Satan that MOST of the world does not believe the Word of God. They know that the majority are those that don't read Bibles. They are not concerned with the puny little Remnant of TRUE believers they call "Bible Thumpers, Fundies, Catholic Bashers, or Legalists at this point because they CANNOT deceive us as Scriptures openly declare they can't. They are not concerned with what we preach or proclaim either. They are not worrying about having us warm their pews. They want the MASSES of non-believers to fill the pews right now. They want the World sitting in their church. And if they proclaim to all the world that you DO need Jesus as Lord, then the Muslims, Buddhists, Jews and other non-Christian religions of the World will not feel welcome. So they did as prophecy declared, PREACH TO THE ITCHY EARS what they "wanted" to hear.

2 Timothy 4:3-4, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.".....

...HOLY OFFICE STILL EXISTS
-Pope John Paul II Revives Inquisition-

The thought of a revived Holy Office of the Inquisition would pacify some and offend others. Nevertheless, the "Holy Office" still exists. Only it's name has been changed. Pope John Paul II has been instrumental in its revival. One may argue that this Ratzinger run agency is merely an attempt by the Catholic Church to root out communism or backslidden priests and their practices. However, with John Paul II's objective to implement "God's mandate" by creating a global church-state which will administer from traditional Roman Catholic theology, is enough cause for alarm. Malachi Martin has already stated in his book, "The Keys of this Blood," that the pope will not tolerate any belief systems that oppose his, not on a civil or church level. In John Paul II the world will behold a tyrant who will coldly execute direct orders against those whom he deems are heretics or immoral. Moreover, like his papal predecessors, John Paul II will carry out his "Godly mandate" in the name of Christ, or perhaps Mary. May God help us all. -By Kathleen R. Hayes Feb 1991, NRI Trumpet Page 3

....The wound is almost healed, the inquisition is now REVIVED, and it is here to "pacify" those that speak out against all that the Roman Church teaches. And yes, it does "offend" many. Do you suppose the killings will begin again? Do you suppose the Roman Church would think it is "good behaviour" to kill Christians?

"The Catholic Church has persecuted ... when she thinks it is good to use physical force she will use it... Will the Catholic Church give bond that she will not persecute?... The Catholic Church gives no bonds for her *good behaviour*." -Western Watchman, Dec. 24, 1908 (emphasis added)

Acording to this article, the Catholic church admits they take part in persecutions. PLUS, this article states that the Catholic church has no intention of stopping their "good behavior." The mere mention of this "good behavior" brings to mind the prophecy of our Lord Jesus that, "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service." [John 16:2]"....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It all becomes clearer,doesn't it?

From www.tldm.org...

QUOTE:

....."Malachi Martin, a scholar, Vatican insider, and best-selling author, said, “Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has had and still has his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.”
From 1958 until 1964, Jesuit priest Malachi Martin served in Rome where he was a close associate of, and carried out many sensitive missions for the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and the pope. Released afterwards from his vows of poverty and obedience at his own request (but still a priest), he ultimately moved to New York and became a best-selling writer of fiction and non-fiction.
Martin had first made reference to a diabolic rite held in Rome in his 1990 non-fiction best-seller about geopolitics and the Vatican, The Keys of This Blood, in which he wrote:

"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia—rites and practices— was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites." (p. 632)

These allegations have largely gone unnoticed, possibly because he was so crafty in his descriptions that he might even have been referring to the coronation of Pope Paul VI. But he revealed much more about this alleged ritual in one of his last works, Windswept House: A Vatican Novel (1996). In this story, he vividly described a ceremony called “The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer” supposedly held in St. Paul’s Chapel in the Vatican, but linked with concurrent satanic rites here in the U.S., on June 29, 1963, barely a week after the election of Paul VI. In the novel, before he dies, a pope leaves a secret account of the situation on his desk for the next occupant of the throne of Peter, a thinly-disguised John Paul II.
According to The New American, Martin confirmed that the ceremony did indeed occur as he had described. “Oh yes, it is true; very much so,” the magazine reported he said. “But the only way I could put that down into print is in novelistic form.”
Martin's accusation of a satanic ritual at the Vatican was also confirmed by John Loeffler, host of the Steel on Steel radio show. Mr. Loeffler personally asked Fr. Malachi Martin (who had been a regular guest on his show) about the reported dedication to satan within the Vatican:

"You know Malachi confirmed—the first part of his book, Windswept House—he confirmed the dedication of the Vatican to satan in a secret ceremony that occurred unknown even to the Pope at that time, that he managed to pick up. And I did ask him, 'Was this true? Did it happen?' And he [Fr. Martin] said, 'yes, it did.'" - John Loeffler (July 29, 2000 radio show)".....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ok ok ok... Ive been seeing this kind of thing alot (regarding the initial subject post) where everyone is terrified that the world will be united under a one world religion, and christianity will crumble and all christians and other dissenters would be executed ''fema style''...

The thing is, I kinda take offense to all of it (not that it matters, im not trying to say youre all insulting me personally lol), but I practice Druidry. I am what most would classify as a ''pagan'' which is a dreadfully broad term, lmao. Ive seen a video recently where this particular subject was announced, the whole ''one religion'' thing. And they said that the religion would be Pantheism, in which ''Nature is God''. Although I am not a pantheist, I am part of a nature-worshipping religion, and the thought that I am apart of some political scheme to take over the world and make you other religious people ''burn under my anti-christ rhetorical banner'' is simply nonsensical and quite alarming to me.

Im not sure about this initial posters political beliefs, but I am a Libertarian, and I simply just want to be left ALONE. lol. I do lean more towards the ''conservative'' viewpoint more often than I lean toward the left, but one thing I keep hearing from the conservative side is this fear that their religion will be wiped out by MINE of all things. Im thinking, ''WTF, WERE ON THE SAME SIDE HERE! =(!!!''

For example of my political leanings: Im pro choice (not eugenic-style ''forced abortions'', I am AGAINST publicly funded abortions) and Pro LGBT rights. but other than that, im pretty conservative. (spending, taxes, personal freedoms, gun rights)

The main point is, I am on the conservative side, and I have to constantly hear how terrible the left wing hippies are with their nature worshipping, evil, cult mind-control rhetoric. Im sad and afraid to announce myself as conservative for this reason! =(

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Something else worth keeping an eye on!

www.newswithviews.com...

QUOTE:

...."A man whose present job was created with Section 666 of the Europa codified documents and who proposes through his ten permanent member Western European Union assembly emergency European powers for himself, now merging and blending with NATO "based on a classified exchange of letters between the EU's High Representative . . . Javier Solana and NATO's Secretary General George Robertson"[1]

..."It strikes me that no matter how deficient Javier Solana's religious training may have been, he should appreciate the deep and disturbing symbolism of 666 embodied in EU official documents for the year 1998, particularly when combined with 10 nation federations surreptitiously handing him power, such as was the case with the Western European Union in 1999. While the fiction has been maintained that it is only a shell, scholarly accounts more accurately tell the story: This was a revival, not a cessation of the Western European Union military alliance.[2] When he named his bill seeking emergency powers over Europe in the event of an 'emergency' Recommendation 666.

What is happening has amazing similarities to pictures painted years ago both in the biblical books of Daniel and Revelation."....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

There are those of us who are doing what we can to understand prophecy as it relates to world events.

Most of us would never dream of FORCING anyone to worship as we do,but the Catholic church will force their doctrines,..."Or else!"

This is what God says about worshipping the earth!

"He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship Him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water." Revelation 14:7

Do you have to do that? No. But if I knew you personally,I would encourage you to do so. However,I do not despise you or blame you for anything! You're probably a really nice person!

I blame Satan,for blinding people's eyes and leading them astray. And for being the guiding force behind the evils in this world.

Just study the documents of History to see what's going on. These are the leaders who are bringing these things about!

Most people,myself included,would just like to live a good,peaceful life and not even face these things,but it can't be ignored when it's right here in our face!

So,what it's done is reinforced my beliefs and helped me see who the enemy is and what to look for!

You are not my enemy,and I am not your enemy. But there is a battle going on,for your soul. That I believe. And I believe we will all be accountable for our choices in the end!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

What was true of the head (Jesus) will be true of His body (true believers).

John 11:49-53 "And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all, 50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not. 51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; 52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad. 53 Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death."

A circumstance will present itself where 'true followers of Jesus' will be a road-block for the world taking a certain course...
...and like it was for Jesus it will be convenient to put them out of the way.

In Passion week we read that Roman secular power, Jewish religious power and Demonic power combined to crucify Him.

This unholy trinity is forming again...
...a patchwork One World Government (that will never fully form)...
...a Global Religious alliance (described in the OP)...
...and Demonic disclosure (Alien).

The events described under the fourth seal are unfolding now in the Green issues...
...and the events I have described above unfold during the fifth seal...

Revelation 6:10-11 "How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."

The time is approaching...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
true most wars are started over either religion or greed ,but how many times have other faiths and religions or groups been oppressed or slaughtered by the great churches of the world -Catholicism being one of the worst offenders throughout all of our history . so what is that they are seeking to destroy as it seems that where ever their religion shows up people die in vast numbers throughout our history.
go back the the great age of Rome when it was the most powerful and blood thirsty nation in the world . ask the Christians that were not of their faith ops they were slaughtered or enslaved to die in Romes army.
the great nation we call Egypt that was also driven into the dust by them and all of their peoples knowledge and language was lost for how many centuries.until the stone was found.
let us now go to the knights Templar who were so wealthy as they were considered the greatest of threats to the pope-the reason being that they were moving in on the great churches sacred ground -the money lenders or the false profits as they are known in the religious texts . the templars were giving out chits to the travelers going to the holy land which were to be redeemed for cash when they arrived and the church lost billions -but at last the church did not dirty their hands as the king of France owed the church so many million that they would do anything to get out from the mess they
had made so the pope told them to take care of the templars and their debt was canceled-and we all know the outcome of that the templars were crucified for going against the great harlot church and its greed .remember the money lenders were in the church when their tables were over turned and we all know how closed the church is about its business -they are the banks to this day as all of their competition was slaughtered off as it was gods will or way or so they say -black is evil is it not so whop are the men in black that call them selves priests.
next in this their conquest of this our world came to merry old England and all of the druids were slaughtered to it is amazing that Rome was behind it all and they still claim ignorance to this day -ops they were the ones that wrote the history books wern`t they as they were educated and we the people were never taught until after the dark ages as they called them.
how about our new pope who shortly after he came to power stood before the whole world and announced that if you were not catholic you were from a tainted faith -in other wards were all going to hell ,it has to be better than this hell that they the church have created here for all of us .
and now they have all of our goverments and the millitarys and the people in debt to them through their BANKS ,i wonder when they will try to pull the plug on us or is that they will start the war to end all wars as they did with the templars and who is their weapon of choice this time . it has to be the united states of America ,as it is they that have that great statue or harlot in their harbor that is supposed to stand for freedom[their enslavement of all others ] on their word the word of god that they chose to change and alter unto their own idealism that they are the chosen people and the church of choice in the states is CATHOLICISM.
WE HAVE 2 GREAT WARRING NATIONS HERE USA OR RUSSIA IF EITHER ONE STARTS IT WERE DONE -and the pope is still proclaiming himself the gods head called papa .as god is what the word pope means -he is not my GOD. NOR WILL HE EVER BE. NO MAN IS .
LIARS AND HERETICS ALL OF THEM
AND THEY ARE SO HELL BENT TO MAKE THE SPOKEN WORD COME TRUE THAT WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD MAY AS WELL KISS IT GOOD BYE . just so that they can claim that it is the will of GOD.
OR IS IT MANS STUPIDITY .
so who is it that they the men in black fear the most and would kill as soon as possible ,there is only 1. WE CALL HIM CHRIST AND ALL OTHER FAITHS HAVE ANOTHER NAME FOR HIM AND IT IS SPOKEN DIFFERENTLY IN ALL OTHER LANGUAGES.
HE IS THE 1 MAN THAT WIELDS MORE POWER AND SWAY OVER ALL MEN OF ALL FAITHS THAN ALL OF THE CHURCHES COMBINED .their worst nightmare /
THE SAVIOR -they are finished and he is dead if they ever find out who he is 'so what is the family that they hunt to this day.
MARY & JESUS of coarse ,that lineage is their downfall .

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
As a pagan, I read this thread, and I feel like a deer in the headlights.

I understand the prophesies, but are you guys saying the Catholic Church is the beast?

I get it that a lot of Christians believe the end of the world is near. I even can see some of the imagery in the prophesies as being applicable today...but it just seems to me that all the prophesy leaves you guys always looking for an enemy.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
not really en.wikipedia.org...'s_Religions
they meet up and get along and try to calm the watters. They do not try to make a ""new religion".

Pagan is a word describing religion, not a religion itself. However, "Pagans" don't realize this and go on to claim things that have all the individualism of saying "I'm polytheistic."

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

I understand the prophesies, but are you guys saying the Catholic Church is the beast?

I get it that a lot of Christians believe the end of the world is near. I even can see some of the imagery in the prophesies as being applicable today...but it just seems to me that all the prophesy leaves you guys always looking for an enemy.

The Catholic Church is not truly Christian at all according to the Bible. They push the polytheism of worshipping Mary and the Saints, among many other blasphemies. The woman on the beast and the reference to the city on seven hills in Revelation seem to refer to the Catholic Church.

The prophesies do indeed leave us looking for an enemy, because we know that our enemy Satan exists, and is constantly plotting against us, and we have been granted the blueprint for the future in Revelation and it is our responsibility to read it and gain wisdom from it so we can understand what is happening in the world in the context of our faith and not be confused or misled by the Evil One or any of his false religions or corrupt government organizations.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Same old same old. Bunch of people who want their religion to completely rule the world so their god will come back, massacre all the unbelievers, and reign as an unquestioned dictator over the entire planet are upset that someone else might want their religion to completely rule the world so their god will come back, massacre all the unbelievers, and reign as an unquestioned dictator over the entire planet

It takes on a whole new level of schadenfreude when you realize everyone is just arguing about who has the hottest imaginary girlfriend.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Same old same old. Bunch of people who want their religion to completely rule the world so their god will come back, massacre all the unbelievers, and reign as an unquestioned dictator over the entire planet are upset that someone else might want their religion to completely rule the world so their god will come back, massacre all the unbelievers, and reign as an unquestioned dictator over the entire planet

It takes on a whole new level of schadenfreude when you realize everyone is just arguing about who has the hottest imaginary girlfriend.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by TheWalkingFox]

That made me chuckle, but seriously, good and evil exist, absolutes exist, there is only one Truth, and there is only one Guy that we want ruling the planet.

And that's THE God, not the evil jealous rebel angel, and it is the followers of Lucifer who are putting together this One World Religion crap. And that's not a conspiracy theory that's easily researchable knowledge. Look up Lucis Trust.

I'm warning ya, don't support the NWO thinking its the Star Trek Federation, because in reality what you are going to get is the Borg, and it will be led by a being of pure evil who hates your guts.

Join or die will eventually become the mantra, and everything is going to go to crap, and then the all-powerful non-imaginary Messiah is coming back to set this world straight.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chainmaker
That made me chuckle, but seriously, good and evil exist, absolutes exist, there is only one Truth, and there is only one Guy that we want ruling the planet.

And that's THE God, not the evil jealous rebel angel, and it is the followers of Lucifer who are putting together this One World Religion crap. And that's not a conspiracy theory that's easily researchable knowledge. Look up Lucis Trust.

Absolutes don't exist. One man's evil is another man's good.

if I were to buy into black and white, evil and good absolutes, where do you think I would place Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Mormonism? Even without such absolutes I see the Abrahamic religions as especially perverted, destructive manifestations of the childhood psychosis that is religion.

I mean listen to yourself when you're talking about this stuff. You are tripping over yourself in your eagerness to become a mindlessly worshipful slave after seeing most of the world massacred and consigned to eternal torment. At the same time, you're proverbially pissing yourself in terror that your loving god might decide you're part of that latter group. That's sick, that's deranged, and yes, that's evil, if you want to play absolutes.

I'm warning ya, don't support the NWO thinking its the Star Trek Federation, because in reality what you are going to get is the Borg, and it will be led by a being of pure evil who hates your guts.

I don't support the NWO for the same reason I don't support Communism or perpetual motion machines. All three are simply non-functional in reality. Someone might try to pull it off, but the concepts simply don't work. Same with the "one world religion" you're so afraid of. It won't work, for the same reason Christianity and Islam have failed in their aims of world subjugation. There's simply too many people. Right now, there are seven billion people on the face of the earth, with an average age of fifty years. That's three and a half billion people-centuries of experience and knowledge in the world. Easily bumped up to five billion if we figure in knowledge and experience retained from the deceased. It's going to be a lot harder to woool the entire world than you seem to think.

Join or die will eventually become the mantra, and everything is going to go to crap, and then the all-powerful non-imaginary Messiah is coming back to set this world straight.

I refer you to the post of mine you quoted for this.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

the catholic church is not the only one but it is the most dangerous one of them all as it is the wealthiest one and it controls most of the -[banks-governments,militaries] through their debt that they own in all nations as debt owed is servitude for centuries and our drunken governments are spending tax dollars that they don`t have in pocket like DRUNKEN SAILORS ON SHORE LEAVE.and they made sure that we the people are indebted to them even if we owe nothing as our governments took out all of this national debt in our name [the people] and we had no say in it and they even made up laws that dictate that we the people owe this debt and not they the government.
remember that all of Christendom is controlled through what is know as the GIDEON SOCIETY or the keepers of the the word -which by the way they changed altered and erased so much of it that most people follow blindly -[blind faith ] OR BRAIN DEAD AS WHAT THE MEN IN BLACK SAY IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH OR SO THEY SAY. if you can believe them .
for centuries the church has been buying up everything through their banks ,as the vast majority of corporate shares are owned by them and the wealth of the so called rich is bought and sold by them so often that the rich are as poor as us -they just don`t realize it because they alone could not even begin to come close to paying off the national debt of any nation let alone their own nations. the beauty of the churches and their closed businesses [ banks] is that it is in gods name or his representatives name not theirs ,it would be interesting if the 1 we`re waiting for were to show himself to the world and prove to them that he is the one with their own books-BIBLE -ALL THE WEALTH WOULD BECOME HIS NOT THEIRS I WONDER HOW LONG HE WOULD LIVE AFTER THIS AS THEIR GREED KNOWS NO BOUNDS,and i `d bet my bottom dollar they would never surrender it -their power over all men- LUST -GREED and GLORY -GOLD.
don`t forget that the beast is not just 1 person or group of people it is a many headed beast or hydra and we can`t kill it as it covers its tracks well .

THE BEAST -churches ,millitaries ,governments,banks -the worst part is we all allowed them to bind us all into servitude to them through their lies ,as everything that they have forced us to do goes against what we we`re all told not to do and they all walk hand in hand together as there is no separation between them .
dont kill-we made war
take care of this world -we are destroying it and nothing is being done by them as it takes away from CORPORATE GREED
our freedom from them is -do as you are told and don't question us or we will kill you.ask the kids from Kent state ,tianamin square or where ever we gather in #`s and they call out their millitaries or neo- nazi police forces to stop us from getting together and getting out the truth -not their lies.their newspapers that continue to poison our minds with their lies .
the sanctity of the confessional -what a joke -tell the priest tell the rest of the beast that you are not conforming to their idiotcy.
never to unleash the light that will destroy the world created here for us-bikini atoll ,Hiroshima,Nagasaki,[germ,chemical,nuclear, biological warfare] nuclear energy-and we all paid for this insanity and what are our leaders doing about it -NOTHING-other than proliferating it all over this world to all those who conform to their madness.they call them friend today when do they turn and call them enemy -when they get their ass nuked by their so called friends.
and we the people of this world are their millitaries ,we are their police we are their corporate lackeys [polluters] as we work for them in their factories,we the people are to blame as much as they are as we let them lead us blindly and they sure as hell took advantage of us all -so i suggest we all hang our heads in shame as we the human race are so hell bent on destroying ourselves that nothing else matters to us as this is what they are all about -gods work- way and so on just to say that they were right -WRONG-

THERE IS A DARKER FORCE HERE THAN SATAN
IT IS US
THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
en.wikipedia.org...'s_Religions
they meet up and get along and try to calm the watters. They do not try to make a ""new religion".

Calm the waters, eh?

Festival of Faiths 2009: Sacred Water
Henry Clay Bldg.
Edge Outreach
Water summit Jan. 12, 2010

interfaithrelations.org

Interfaith IS the new religion.
Most religions have lost a lot of members because people have seen the lies. Interfaith is a way to regroup and give the snake a facelift.
The religions have melted and merged; formed new corporations; allied with un-ngo goals.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Absolutes exist, some guy can decide that serial killing and serial raping is okay for him, and he is wrong, he is evil, and it doesn't matter what he thinks about it, and down deep he knows its wrong and evil no matter what he says.

Mormonism and Islam are cults, and the words and actions of their false prophets betray their selfish secular motives. Money, power, and sex for the gurus, the opposite of Jesus. The Christ-denying Jews are no better, the Kabbalist Zionists are at the center of the evil conspiracies.

I'm not scared of eternal torment, because I have everlasting life, and eternal torment is a doctrine that does not in my opinion have a firm basis in Scripture. From my reading of it, the Second Death(Final Hell) is the death of your soul, as in, you cease to exist, as opposed to Everlasting Life. The unsaved will indeed be thrown into a lake of fire, and your soul might burn a little longer if your name is Hitler, but burn up it will.

So athiest/agnostic, you might just get what you believe in, you might cease to exist, but not before you go to Sheol and wait for judgement day, and that place won't be a day at the amusement park, because if you are unsaved you will be under the power of the evil spirits (the human sadists who torture and murder people for fun, those people who aren't doing anything evil according to you because evil doesn't exist, its all relative, well you can multiply human sadism by a million times worse and now you have demon sadists tormenting you in Sheol.) You will have accepted the existence of evil after about 1 second there. The Catholics call it Purgatory and think that they can pray people out of there, but that is just one more doctrine the corrupt priests made up that has no Biblical basis. You get one shot in life, everyone makes their own choice, you are either allied with Good, or you are allied with Evil, there is no in-between.

On judgement day you will be on your knees and bowing to the Lord, thankful to be out of Sheol, just as every single other unbeliever will be, and I'm sure you will get a glimpse of the eternal paradise you missed out on, because you were so tied to the material world and its evil that you would not even admit that evil exists.

There's nothing mindless about my faith and worship. I see and distinguish between Good and Evil, and I worship Good, I worship God. Mindless is your demented claim that evil and good are non-existent.

You are correct, there are too many people on the planet to be controlled, that is why the NWO has plenty of wars, diseases, and manmade disasters planned for depopulation, the world must be put through hell to batter the people into accepting the Anti-Christ and One World Religion as their false messiah.

The plans are on the murals at Denver International Airport, and they are etched on the Georgia Guidestones.

And by the way, I used to dabble in the occult before I repented, and I have seen and communicated with spirits. This is reality, no matter how much you wish it not to be so.

I highly suggest making sure you are on the right side and calling out to Jesus.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

It is proposed that by abandoning 220 religions for one , that all war , greed
hatred , immorality can be eliminated from the world .

That's not going to work.

But on the other hand, eliminating all 220 religions completely, would go a long way to eliminating war, greed, hatred and immorality from the world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join