It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will another YouTube "Ufo channel" be locked down?!

page: 1

join
share:
Ram

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
About 3 days ago - A UFO channel was locked down...On you tube...
The last video she made was about hackers - threatening her... A day after that message - Her UFO-Channel was locked down...

The last UFO we saw on that channel was an Unidentified object - Resembeling Airplanes with lights - Blue and red... which suddently blew up two Bright lights...

Perhaps a warning - Or just an airplane landing.
- I will get the link later. (though it's broken)

- ProphetEzikel's Channel UFO channel now have helicopters swirling over head - Looking for somthing - The area gets sprayed and... Maybe we are looking at another - Channel that will be locked down...

Lets see...Check it out the next couple of times you pass through the internet...

ProphetEzikel UFO channel

It should work...

It might seem a bit religious - But what can i say... Im neutral my self..

If you have somthing to addd go ahead - Could be important..

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Wow, that's a really amazing video. This really opened my eyes a bit, though I still have to question the validity of this video. Though it looks pretty authentic, I have to wonder, compared to the intro made in the video, the footage itself might be edited. I mean, if he really made that intro, then for all I care, it is possible that he has some editing skills.

So really, as much as I want to believe that this is real, it's pretty questionable and up for debate.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

that's a damn good video def. not planes or satellites moving like that, worth downloading in case it gets took off

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Dam that is a good video i liked how one of them just stopped after traveling at very fast speed and some change direction.
I saw one myself a couple of months ago was looking at the stars and one just started moving from stationary very weird.
S+F

THANKYOU

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I just looked, Youtube did pull all of seeingufospa videos and MUFON put a bunch of false copyright claims on her videos.

MUFON is now officially a gouubbamint front agency!!! Trying to stop the real stuff from getting out!!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

From what I have seen in the last few weeks I wonder if someone is filing DMCA requests under MUFON's name. It is quite easy to file a DMCA request under anyone's name, not sure if it's legally fraud, but it sure is morally fraud. IIRC they published a denial (can't remember which forum, but it wasn't as good as this one).

It'd be my guess that closed UFO channels are a combination of trouble makers, in some cases extremely lax copyright/attribution, and the fact that YouTube's flagging system/DMCA process is so fundamentally flawed.

The last few SeeingUFOsPA videos have indicated some kind of drama is going on.

If people are filing DMCAs under MUFON's name it coincides with various people chucking mud at them on forums.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Just a follow-up, from the MUFONHQ account at Youtube:

For the record, please note that the youtube user "mufonpa" is not associated with MUFON International and is using MUFON's name and logo unlawfully for the intent of harrasing other youtube users.

So please note that this person is not a member of MUFON and certainly not a MUFON Certified Field Investigator.

This person is acting on their own and not on behalf of MUFON.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and take note for future reference.

Keep your eyes on the sky and have a safe and happy holiday!

I suspect she kept censoring people's comments and someone has got annoyed enough to cause trouble. Not unknown on the internets.

And a reply to someone specifically asking about SeeingUFOsPA:

MUFONHQ (18 hours ago)
FOR THE RECORD...

The MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania did personally investigate on site the claims of this witness two months ago. After spending over two hours viewing what the witness claims is alien craft flying around her home, the MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania came to the conclusion that what she is filming is "MAN-MADE CONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT."

That is the conclusion presented in his final report and the case was CLOSED. It was AFTER the State Director visited the witness on site and gave her his conclusion that she then started calling them "FAKE AIRPLANES."

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

S+F for bringing this guys channel to my attention.

Some very intresting videos he has for sure.

I have seen quite a few IR videos but his are up there at the top.

I am surprised that more people are not looking for UFO's using IR, from my research the skys are full of UFO's once we start looking at a light spectrum we cant see with our naked eye.

If i understand right, like many others the user summons the UFO's?

I wish they could summon them a bit closer though :-)

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Just for your information, the effects at the beginning of the movie are ten times harder to create, than the actual movie. But I'm not saying its not real, just that fact.

I'm not saying it's not real because I live on the coast in europe, far away from big cities, and when there's clear sky on the beach at night, I can see this stuff all the time, but since it was always there, clear and everyone else saw it, I never threated it as something strange. I find it more strange that people are suprised seeing it.

Now I started to wonder what it is xD

Ram

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Feel free to post he's video's here...
Maybe it's time to show he's video's.

I think it is an good example that shows (art and reality meets...)
It is kinda mindblowing...

Just let it flow. (easy to say)

The music he uses is nice..
And all that. Thank you...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

I agree that some of the things she videoed that were up in the sky could have been airplanes or helicopters...however I saw some video of things that were in the trees in the wooded area... and there was no way those are aircraft. I do not know what they were but they were not aircraft.

I have now seen two cases where MUFON (it is supposed to be in caps) dropped the ball.. the one in Arlington Tx in August in my opinion was a "move along nothing to see here" situation. Seems to me a lot of these organizations are going down the path to hell which was paved with good intentions. Interesting how rapidly they get infiltrated.

Ram

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here is a new one from NY..

Ufo observations changed into ART..
Skilled artwork.. I take my hat of for this guy...amazing.

And Alison kruse seems to have found some friends in the area that film the same stuff... She changed her channel...And is still filming..
MOREseeingUFOsPA

It's funny to see how the videos being made lately have changed - in the way people are commenting in the Videos...
Reminds me of old times when children was writing down carplate-numbers... And there is a guy who didn't really want to see the bright light in the woods - Though she was yelling a bit about the light she captures on video. He states that he will wait till it was on youTube...

Now that is a change...

The fuzz about seeing these lights and shapes in the skies has begon to change... People are getting used to see light-ships... perhaps...

Or they are tired of being alone with this kind of experiences..
(i wonder)
-
This could be a beginning of gatherings...
Which Miriam Delicado talks about... bluestarprophecy.com

Somthing does happend inside us when we see these things...We do change...We only need the looks of it...

1 EASTSIDE NINJA'S nimitta1's Channel
2 Sonora UFO Sightings MarcosElf's Channel
3 UFO RESEARCHER FOR SCOTLAND UK 0garry555's Channel
4 HardmanChris's Channel HardmanChris
5 DECLOAKING UFOs USING INFRARED & NIGHT VISION DABOXASH's Channel

tell me more.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Cool video. Due to the erratic movements of the objects, its safe to rule out satellites, planes or choppers. The only two explanations left are bugs or birds, but seeing as how they just phase in and out, out of nowhere, it leaves me with no choice to to conlude the objects in the film are unidentified.

That said, I personally feel Alison Kruse is delusional, or hoaxing. The alleged 2 officers that witnessed the UFO's have yet to substantiate her claims. In fact, they dont even officiallyexist. The names Kruse gave me did not check out in the local registries.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

Don't trust anyone just investigate for yourself.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Ram.....

That prophet guy & that appalling "Allison Where's My Sparkling Blinkies Kruse" woman should both be dismissed out of hand by anybody with any level of intelligence.

Who cares if they're not on Youtube?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

join