It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scholars studying Holy Grail (urgent!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Could Someone PLEASE tell me some contacts to get an interview about the Holy Grail from? For a research paper.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I really need a scholar...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Does anyone know any sources I could use other than The daVinci Code that will help me?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not so sure if your going to find any experts here about the Grail.

Just wait and see who else replies, that's the best I can offer. Unless you want to read Da ViNCi CoDe, or watch Indiana Jones again.

Try a search on Da Vinci Code, it has a great theory on the Grail, if I'm not mistaken. It has been known to happen.
(I did read the book, yes.)

Dang it, you posted before I did, there goes my day...can't even give you anything new to consider...

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Rough draft due tommorrow.... need an interview with a scholar for the paper... very worried here. Already E-mailed one of the bishops...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, nothing like waiting until the last minute.... I recomend some serious Google.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Already did google, got a few good stuff, but most of it was on business. I still need an interview!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
what is it you want to know exactly?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I want to know where to find an expert on the Holy Grail that I can interview for a research paper, or a site that can direct me to an expert.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Curios]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
try this site www.randomhouse.com...

what kind of things are you wanting to know? the exact whereabouts?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have 10 questions that i have already E-mailed to the Archdiosese (sp?) of Milwaukee. Should I go higher? I just need the 10 questions answered by someone who has actually studied the subject of the controversy behing the Holy Grail. It's required for my research paper and to pass the grade...

link   
make up the interview. put some random name down. i highly doubt your teacher is going to check for validity.

link   
You could try to contact Bishop Sean Manchester. He has written about the Grail and is Superior General for Ordo Sancti Graal.

Bishop Manchester

Bishop Manchester's MSN Group

Plus there is another MSN group dedicated to the Grail Legend:
The Chapel of the Holy Grail

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IKnowNothing
make up the interview. put some random name down. i highly doubt your teacher is going to check for validity.

my teacher says she will call all people interviewed to make sure no one just made something up.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
even if it's an international number? because if she asks you if you called this person, just reply no, you e-mailed them, make up an e-mail address/account, etc. i'm not sure if your teacher is willing to call international, but if this is true, well then, i'm all out of ideas.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here are some decent past ATS threads on the Holy Grail, maybe they will help:
The Holy Grail
Holy Blood, Holy Grail
What do you think the Holy Grail really is?
Cryptic Clues to location of Holy Grail

seekerof

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
You could try to contact Bishop Sean Manchester. He has written about the Grail and is Superior General for Ordo Sancti Graal.

Bishop Manchester

Bishop Manchester's MSN Group

Plus there is another MSN group dedicated to the Grail Legend:
The Chapel of the Holy Grail

What's his E-mail address

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I did my senior undergrad project on the grail. If you have a list of questions, send me a U2U if you still need help (sorry about the lateness).

top topics

join