It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Walk Ins": personal accounts and research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Disclaimer: This thread is NOT to be an argue-fest.

There have been quite a few threads on ATS involving "walk ins".
Just in case you have no idea what I am talking about...

Wikipedia defines this term as : "Walk-in is thought to be a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and been replaced with a new soul."
Many walk-ins claim to be of another race, sometimes alien.
Sometimes they are not only alien in origin, but from another plane of existence, or dimension.

There have been many accounts, with the same story. Most of the interviews are the same, and almost all of the philosophy can be explained from one human or another. Some from collective new-age works, such as The Law of One.

There are claims that Jesus was a walk-in, as well as many other influential figures throughout history.
The purpose of their intervention is to help us attain a more positive spirituality. To ascend to the next dimension. To become one again with everything.

I enjoy reading about this, mostly, because I like to promote positivity whenever possible. I can relate to the content. But then, the scientist side of my brain activates. To be totally honest, some of the things mentioned sound like typical sci-fi movie plots. Also, with several discourses with alledged walk-ins, if they are presented with information they have given that is conflictive, thesubject gets defensive

Could the walk-in phenomena be linked to mental disorders?
The more I research the subject, the more everything points to disassociative identity disorder. Or personality disorder, in my opinion.

Does anyone have any research on the subject? Research either way, towards proof of existence, or denial.
Most 'hard science" researchers have completely disregarded "The Law of One".

Have you ever met someone who says they are a walk in? Or better yet, known someone for quite a while, who suddenly changed due to soul transference?

Cant wait to hear your opinions, and responses. I believe Ive hit a dead end just searching the net.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
walk ins, OOBEs, etc.. whatever happened to just plain crazy? everyone seems to want to have their own flavor of it so they can seem like some special and unique snowflake. Same thing with people with past life regressions.. crazy.. There can only be so many people at once who were hitler, king george and joan of arc.. no one ever seems to be the reincarnation of pedro the little peasant boy who was killed unknowingly by a runaway manure cart or something.

simple basic test, if they're royalty, a messenger, or celebrity as far as their alter ego.. they're just crazy.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

So you think its just another, in a long line of fad-insanity? Maybe they lack attention, and this is a way to get it?
Like Rosemary Brown, who has recieved a large amount of critisim.

I have heard alot of "mediums" and psychics throw others of their ilk under the bus. saying things like "Well so and so was a fake, but Im the real deal."

I remain neutral, but thanks for your opinions.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread.

These are the type of subjects I joined ATS for.

I get a bit annoyed and tired of constantly being bombarded with "this stuff doesn't belong on ATS".

I hope this turns into a good civil discussion. You don't have to believe to be civil.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do you have any personal accounts?

What is your opinion of the subject, Annee?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero
reply to post by Annee

Do you have any personal accounts?

What is your opinion of the subject, Annee?

Absolutely! I just don't have time right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Happens all the time.
Accumulated experience changes the subject and its relation to its own life, which is now treated with more critical attitude. This can result in a totally new and radically different attitude from a subject in an "old" (same) body.

Wish there were some new bodies at our disposal to live a new life from such different perspective-personality

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Happens all the time.
Accumulated experience changes the subject and its relation to its own life, which is now treated with more critical attitude. This can result in a totally new and radically different attitude from a subject in an "old" (same) body.

Wish there were some new bodies at our disposal to live a new life from such different perspective-personality

I have no idea what you just said.

I came into this dimension as a very young - unprepared - innocent soul. In OBE's when I was a young child 5/6 - - - I expressed my heart's desire to return to the spirit world. A very tall man in a long white robe showed himself to me in "the grey place". He grounded me and blocked my abilities to astral travel because I was trying to go home. He said I needed to stay in the physical world.

This is not something a 5 year old makes up.

When I was a teenager I had a motorcycle accident. It is at this time a more mature and capable soul switched with the soul who wanted to go home. I don't know that I could have survived with the birth soul. I know when I was 9 I was so desperate to return "home" I wanted to commit suicide.

I continue to have all the memory cells - - - but since the switchout - - - I've had a new sense of inner strength. Which I definitely needed in the years to come.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"New sense if inner strength."
I also feel that, but there was no man i long robe in a gray place...

Our experience or knowledge accumulates and it is the "source of inner strength". You can, but you don't have to project it as a "robed person" or anything at all.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Disclaimer: This thread is NOT to be an argue-fest.

That is an easy one. Remain neutral with zero bias, values, beliefs etc. Thank you for creating such an interesting thread. I will stick around for a while, at least.

There have been quite a few threads on ATS involving "walk ins".
Just in case you have no idea what I am talking about...

Wikipedia defines this term as : "Walk-in is thought to be a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and been replaced with a new soul."

Many walk-ins claim to be of another race, sometimes alien.
Sometimes they are not only alien in origin, but from another plane of existence, or dimension.

I have read many accounts of such events taking place. Beings from other planets, dimensions, time lines etc. becoming aware of it all for the first time in an alien (human body) all the while not understanding (the human condition) reality.

They seem to have fascinating stories with beautiful backdrops and heart felt intentions. As I researched I found that most were very similar themes consisting of cat, dog, reptile, bird, human etc. beings on radically different planets and with unimaginable abilities and technology. I also found very similar tales in several religious texts, philosophies and folk tale. The key evidence IMHO is the massive similarities on instant non-local communication and or telepathy. Regardless of their physical descriptions more than half could use the ability.

There have been many accounts, with the same story. Most of the interviews are the same, and almost all of the philosophy can be explained from one human or another. Some from collective new-age works, such as The Law of One.

There are claims that Jesus was a walk-in, as well as many other influential figures throughout history.
The purpose of their intervention is to help us attain a more positive spirituality. To ascend to the next dimension. To become one again with everything.

I have found truth in the Law of One series. I may not agree with all of it but some perceptions are undeniable.

If I was someone with a bad back I might just lean on Jesus being something more than many perceive him to be. Him being one of these "walk-ins"or something very similar would make complete sense. Then again all of this (reality) being a dream would make complete sense also.

A while ago I woke up one morning and noticed via major news outlet that we (the human race) are most likely living in a simulation. This is very humorous statement to make and in more than one way.

I enjoy reading about this, mostly, because I like to promote positivity whenever possible. I can relate to the content. But then, the scientist side of my brain activates. To be totally honest, some of the things mentioned sound like typical sci-fi movie plots. Also, with several discourses with alledged walk-ins, if they are presented with information they have given that is conflictive, thesubject gets defensive

Ah I see you are of the old syfy logo. Syfy IMHO is the only decent channel on all of TV. It was the one that pushed my awareness forward and away from the repetitive drama of day-to-day.

Humans are conflictive, evasive and defensive by nature. I barely leave the house for this very reason. With that awareness one may see them all from a more expansive mindset, or rather a zero (liquid state) mindset. I try my best not to judge and take in as much experience as possible.

Could the walk-in phenomena be linked to mental disorders?
The more I research the subject, the more everything points to disassociative identity disorder. Or personality disorder, in my opinion.

Does anyone have any research on the subject? Research either way, towards proof of existence, or denial.
Most 'hard science" researchers have completely disregarded "The Law of One".

Have you ever met someone who says they are a walk in? Or better yet, known someone for quite a while, who suddenly changed due to soul transference?

Cant wait to hear your opinions, and responses. I believe Ive hit a dead end just searching the net.

These stories vs a disease or mental disorder are two sides of the same coin. Both parties argue the same points but with different perspectives. They chase each others tail around and around and around.

I have not met anyone like so, though I am aware of a personal account that sounds very much like a soul transference and or the gaining of something once lost.

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Sorry, deleted my post, thought it wasn't relevant enough after reading the thread again, sorry

Great thread though, thanks

[edit on 18-12-2009 by valiant]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Happens all the time.

I have no idea what you just said.

I came into this dimension as a very young - unprepared - innocent soul. In OBE's when I was a young child 5/6 - - - I expressed my heart's desire to return to the spirit world. A very tall man in a long white robe showed himself to me in "the grey place". He grounded me and blocked my abilities to astral travel because I was trying to go home. He said I needed to stay in the physical world.

This is not something a 5 year old makes up.

When I was a teenager I had a motorcycle accident. It is at this time a more mature and capable soul switched with the soul who wanted to go home. I don't know that I could have survived with the birth soul. I know when I was 9 I was so desperate to return "home" I wanted to commit suicide.

I continue to have all the memory cells - - - but since the switchout - - - I've had a new sense of inner strength. Which I definitely needed in the years to come.

I really, really badly wanted to go home. I could not leave and then after several attempts KABOOOOOOOM!!!

..years later

I am no longer that which used to be. Everything now is overwhelming, but a very good sort of whelming, you know the kind that brings a smile out of you from moment to moment.

I will put it this way.. I now become tear eyed with the most simple of observations. Such beauty was all around me and I never even noticed. Strength comes from the wildest places!

-Benjamin

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
One time long ago My step brother said I raised up out of bed from a deep sleep somewhat mechanically he described it.

He said I looked over at him with my eyes closed and said
"Greetings from the other side"

He thought it was humorous so he went along with me. He asked "Is the other side real"?

He said I replied "I dunno, are you real"?

Then I laid back down and went back to sleep. I didnt remember any of it.

This took place in Angel Fire New Mexico in the early 90s

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

"New sense if inner strength."
I also feel that, but there was no man i long robe in a gray place...

Our experience or knowledge accumulates and it is the "source of inner strength". You can, but you don't have to project it as a "robed person" or anything at all.

"OUR" experience? You mean YOUR experience.

I don't need you or anyone to validate my experiences. Anyone who's "traveled" knows the difference between this dimension and the other.

They are just different. And you can tell.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Oh well, and now you're stuck in here with the rest of "us", ain't ya? How different is that?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

According to this belief, she is you, and you are her. So I guess she's always been with the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by DangerDeath

According to this belief, she is you, and you are her. So I guess she's always been with the rest of us.

If there is such thing as our common self, sometimes is called collective subconscious, or the spirit - yes. But, the problem of individual being is due to difference on a different (physical) level, where we have different bodies and personal history.

So, yes, we are one and same in essence and this is where we all are connected (communicating). In real life, when we try to communicate through established forms and protocols, this communication is turned off.

We have to understand what is what and try to override established forms of "communication" in order to re-establish our sameness. I am talking about this kind of experience which is definitely common for all of us. And HAS to be for aliens too.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by DangerDeath]

top topics

join