It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could ATS now be a think tank for the globalists, lol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

OK, perhaps the globalists are here but my bet is that it's not data mining but for the entertainment over in BTS.

ATS is to much a mishmash of goofy info and attitudes to be of much use. Oops, have I said to much?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
I really sincerely doubt this. ATS is a freaking circus only a bunch of complete morons would use this as a think tank.

That is utterly hilarious

Choice of words are rather too candid, but the premise is correct. No self asserting, power driven cabal would use the thoughts and ideas of ATS.

Some discussion on ATS highlight, that, not only have the lunatics taken over the asylum but we're on the hospital directors board too!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The lunatics have always run the asylum, lol.

I think the people running society are into alot of what we talk about here.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That's my point whaaa, it's not a 'mishmash of goofy info'; topics are filtered and censored to Google bomb conspiracy topics, so this site becomes mainstream allowing them to (ooh i dunno) approach companies like Sony for oh let's say, movie promotion.

I have no problem with advertising; i have a problem with the words
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

"mod" and "deny ignorance" in the same sentence - an oxymoron.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety] extra DIV

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Somehow I doubt the global elite are GW-haters, paranoid conservatives, Jesus freaks, holocaust deniers, homophobic, tin foil wearing 9/11 truthers

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

I see your point. R&D geeks spotting demographic trends, fads, fashion etc. and even political trends but that IMO is a stretch.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
if you were in a high position of power and wealth, would you spend your time monitoring the ramblings of paranoid conspiracy theorists?

agreed...it would be pure arrogance to think that decision makers use this site to foster/reinforce their own opinions. they are embedded in a world far removed from the people here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think people take themselves waaaaaaaaay too seriously on this forum. We have some darn good folks but frankly I think two things are occurign here

1. most of the CT's and ideas we all have are probably way off

2. I don't think the higher ups care one bit about what we do on here

just my thoughts

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

nuh-uh... you take yourself too seriously.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Actually you're the Illuminati OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I think your wrong there. They search for any they can use, who may give them answers of any kind they may not get themselves.

I think they do, and i made this thread just as a warning for you guys.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hey at least your collected and kind enough to not jump me despite that we very much disagree about this...and at least you posted this as opinion and not fact...kudos to you and hell a Star just for the fact that you have civility

I would love for these people with 'proof' that the govt is on these boards would show up and actually prove it. One thing about me I will actually change suit if I find actual proof. Alot of it is total bunk to me but I will freely admit there are things in this world that probably are not what they seem and hence I want to get some info from the MSM, ATS and anywhere else and make my own decisions

Anywho...if someone here has honest to god concrete proof that the govt is using ATS to decide things please step forward...you can do it privately...I will give you the full open mind

oh and no I don't take myself too seriously...I don't take alot too seriously unless the situation calls for it

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
Actually you're the Illuminati OP.

wow. is that a giant melon on the head of your avatar?? sorry, couldn't help it
must have been the illuminati speaking. i mean the asta spumanti

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think they use the entire internet for their benefits, they virtually own sites like Facebook, Bebo, myspace, etc, and gain massive amounts of population views from those sites, if any government body wants an ides about what people think on any given issue, they put it in the MSM, and sit back to see what the people think about it, and i dont think ATS is any exception. and that i feel extends to some policy making, world wide.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yep, they use us to be the lambs of life. They use us to spend most of our lives thinking about the things and ways that ''they'' use to confuse and decieve us and then make us out to be schizophrenic over thinking sphycopaths or loners. Thus trying to corner us into being social outcasts with no way of communicating the base of truth on others.

We are the enemy. Twitter, Movie company producers, and Multi billionn dollar conglamorates, endorse and control government issued contracted websites for means of skeptic control. Or perhaps even means of outright miss-interperated disclosure.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by kenochs
ideas are free. Why not?

I think most definitely now they use sites like ours, to make decisions.

That's wishful thinking. It seems highly doubtful, funny even, that input for an important decision can come down to some advisor looking at his footnote and exclaiming, "sir, I would advise you that the folks over at ATS don't seem to think this is a such a good idea, so we should consider scrapping this."

I mean that would be kinda LOL if true.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
as a matter of fact, I was just thinking about writing a post asking the management of ATS to open a foroum called, "Think Tank."

It seams there are a lot of engineers and simply clever people on this site and if they could all work together they might be able to solve some pretty complicated problems. or even build something cool.

you know, "change the world," kind of thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join