It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Find Anything Odd About This 2004 Article?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
See that's why they made US Political Madness and moved so many threads here

You guys and your partisanship, it's just too much
left wingers this, right wingers that bla bla bla

you know what, you say don't believe the right-wingers because it's only them who care about this

well you know what, if the media didn't only just ridicule them and calmly used logic and spoke intelligently instead of making a mockery of them maybe it wouldn't have gone this far

I despise partisanship and all the terminology it encompasses
You guys are pawns of the elitists, pawns of the NWO
you are all part of the divide and conquer ideal

Stop it!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, Kenyans are extremely excited about the success of Obama. They think that his success was the best thing ever.

Only Obama's father is from Kenya of course. They were so excited about him winning the election they even had a national holiday with celebrations!

The strange thing is that Obama's father was a Luo. During the Kenyan election violence in January 2008 there was fighting between Luos and Kikuyus. Luo candidate Odinga lost the election and the Kikuyu candidate Kibaki won it, and Kibaki was accused of vote fraud.

Even if they are very tribalistic in their local politics every Kenyan sees Obama as their own.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya

Copyright © 2004 . The Standard Ltd

It's a piece from Kenya. They are journalists. They overreacted and exagerated?

Yo. The Standard is the second biggest Kenyan newspaper. The biggest one is Daily Nation. I tend to think that Kenyan newspapers are sometimes better than European ones.

And yes, they would love to have Obama being born in Kenya, 100% Kenyan, having Kenyan citizenship, becoming the president of Kenya (actually he probably could easily get that job), etc. They absolutely love him. Obama is their national hero. Since his father is from Kenya.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Foliohattuilija]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
See that's why they made US Political Madness and moved so many threads here

You guys and your partisanship, it's just too much
left wingers this, right wingers that bla bla bla

you know what, you say don't believe the right-wingers because it's only them who care about this

well you know what, if the media didn't only just ridicule them and calmly used logic and spoke intelligently instead of making a mockery of them maybe it wouldn't have gone this far

I despise partisanship and all the terminology it encompasses
You guys are pawns of the elitists, pawns of the NWO
you are all part of the divide and conquer ideal

Stop it!

who are you to decide what i can say on this website??...so conservatives can make up anything they want and type it on this board...but the rest of us have to sit back and be calm and cool and respectful?? i will fire back when i'm fired on. why don't YOU go after the people that repeatedly use false statements and misdirection...all you have to do is look at the title of this thread to see what i'm talking about...yeah...that's an intelligent and logical way to start a thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
who are you to decide what i can say on this website??...so conservatives can make up anything they want and type it on this board..

How can a grown man categorize everyone that isn't so pro-obama as a conservative and that's the only thing he can be?

How old are you?

.but the rest of us have to sit back and be calm and cool and respectful?? i will fire back when i'm fired on. why don't YOU go after the people that repeatedly use false statements and misdirection....

I do all the time
and the last thing I would do is categorize them
treating them as an individual will ALWAYS be more efficient.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

who are you to decide what i can say on this website??...so conservatives can make up anything they want and type it on this board..

How can a grown man categorize everyone that isn't so pro-obama as a conservative and that's the only thing he can be?

How old are you?

.but the rest of us have to sit back and be calm and cool and respectful?? i will fire back when i'm fired on. why don't YOU go after the people that repeatedly use false statements and misdirection....

I do all the time
and the last thing I would do is categorize them
treating them as an individual will ALWAYS be more efficient.

ok....using "search", you'll find how many threads there have been about this article, and logic would dictate that someone would use that feature, instead of presenting this information as somehow being "fresh" and "new"
the title is presented as a question, as if evidence has NOT been presented to form a rational opinion. to reach an opinion that Obama was NOT born in this country, you first need to believe:
1...the state of hawaii is lying about his BC
2...the newspaper that printed his birth annoucement is false
3...the state of illinois is lying about his BC during his senate race
4...the state department is lying when they gave Obama a passport
5...the FBI is lying when they did a backround check for government
employees
6...the republican party is lying, when they did their own backround check
7...the BC of Obama that was put up on public websites is fake
8...FOX NEWS is lying when they said that Obama is a U.S. citizen
9...John McCain who ran against Obama is lying by saying he is a U.S.
citizen
does this sound logical and intelligent to you?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I know the feeling, it is the same here in Norway, the contry is run by a mafia , a mafia that hate humans..

I have trie dcalling the media several times, just being flat out sincere if you wish, they say hello and I go like this : Hey,who payes you to not report on important stuff ?
the dude at the phone say : We do report on stuff, I say : No, your whitwashing criminal activities, then CLICK.

I get banned from MSM forum sites with the sticker : I spread misinfo and talk trash !

That is sad about what's happening in Norway. I admire your ability to speak your mind and to take action. It sucks they don't listen, but you're right, it's all over the world.
I once visited Oslo. One of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I learned how to say things like Jeg snakker Norsk.
Which is not a good thing to say since I can't

Also," ol" because my friends and I drank a lot of good Norwegian beer.
And "skol"
for cheers.
Sorry the spelling is so bad

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ah yes, the "Kenyan born" Obama article from 2004 that must be true because journalists never get their facts wrong..... unless ofcourse its got to do with correcting conservatives.

The article is an associated press article, thats been slightly modified. The original AP article made no such mention of Obama being Kenyan. Heres the same AP article that makes no mention of Obama being Kenyan born:
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

The "Kenyan born" title was just added in by the weekly standard. Its rather interesting as eligibility theorists and tea party patriots have taken this modificated article without any objectional analysis. All they have is the modified AP title, and the assumption that it must be some how truth, and nothing further. They will take anything and hold onto it and thats just how is.

There are another two or three articles mistaking Obama for being Kenyan born, but then again there are a dozen more other articles clearly stating his Hawaiian born. At the end of the day, it was Hawaiian government officials that confirmed his authenticated short form Hawaiian birth certificate and his birth place in Hawaii.

What should more so the obvious if anybody used common sense is that the mere fact Hawaii confirmed they have his vaulted long form and had viewed it, should be further proof he was born in Hawaii. The Kenyan government would have confirmed his original birth certificate in possession if he was born in Kenya, not Hawaii.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OH GOD! NOT AGAIN!!!
MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foliohattuilija

Well, Kenyans are extremely excited about the success of Obama. They think that his success was the best thing ever.

Only Obama's father is from Kenya of course. They were so excited about him winning the election they even had a national holiday with celebrations!

Yes thats true. Admittedly there isnt a whole lot of modern Kenyans to look up to that would have such influence, so they look to the distant son of a Kenyan to claim as their own. Folks obviously dont understand or dont want to understand it.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nate8727

He wasn't born in Kenya, he was born in Hawaii. His father was from Kenya, which is I believe where the reference was being made.

Nothing weird to me.

Unless you were there when obama was born, how can you be sure?

These people lie for a living and have zero credibility. They lie about everything all the time.. even if it kills people and ruins millions of lives.

Why assume anything he says is true? I don't know, or care really, where this puppet was manufactured.. but I'll never take his word on anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I find the most disturbing thing in that article is that it indicates that Jeri Ryan is single again. Why do I have to hear this after 5 years!

I could have had me a 7 of 9!

Oh wait.. you mean the other thing.. yeah.. Proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I believe it because Obama's Grandmother said it.. She was there! This was well known years ago and rhetoric has caused this to be swept from the peoples collective consciousness.

The people who worked with Obama knew this the whole time but didn't dare say or do anything about it because they have Puppet Masters too.

The whole Congress and the Senate is guilty of being part of this fraudulent cover up. make no mistake about it. They ALL need to be removed.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
“In a world of universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary” George Orwell 1984

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

yeah - lets all believe something because its posted on the "internets"

i mean - that date is carbon copied there, it can't be changed, altered, or manipulated in ANY WAY

It says it was created in 2004, and so it must be!!!!

And the guy who wrote it didn't make any mistakes either...that never happens in the news

top topics

<< 1   >>

join