It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't think crop circles are manmade?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
this is considered the worlds biggest work of art.

The world's biggest art work is a nine mile circle in the sand

It features more than 1,000 individual circles, which they painstakingly ‘drew’ by dragging a roll of chain fencing 2m (6ft) wide behind a 4x4 repeatedly to etch markings into the desert sand.

‘This individual piece is larger than the famous lines of Nazca in Peru and that is something that excites me,’ added Mr Denevan

Cool.Makes me wonder about crop circles.
Link

[edit on 18-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

To answer your question.
Not a chance. If you think they are I got some questions for you.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well I don't believe they're man made either.But this does make me a little less sure.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As someone who has lived in Wiltshire, studied the crop circles, experienced and seen some of the largest. I can say that they are DEFINITELY not man made. Not an absolute chance.

However there are man made circles, you can usually spot these instantly, it's not difficult to tell the real ones from the human made ones.

This is a very real phenomena that is one of the most physical we have on Earth, hence the mass ridicule of the subject.

But they are becoming too big, too complex and too real to continue to be debunked.

I am fairly skeptical too, it takes alot to convince me, but these circles are undeniable.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I would say there is a good chance that crop circles are man made.
What makes you think there is no chance?
Men are on earth, so are crop circles.
Men have been documented making crop circles.
Nothing else has been documented making them.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Awesome.

However, I don't think crop circles are the work of midnight bandits who painstakingly flatten the crops with chipboard.

- It doesn't explain the highly energized nature of the crops.

- It doesn't explain these mysterious balls of light.

- It doesn't explain the flawless mathematical precision in the patterns.

- It doesn't explain why military helicopters are seen time and time again hovering over the crop circles.

- It doesn't explain why there's crop circles found all over Wiltshire every year that also just happens to be in the proximity of Stonehendge another unsolved mystery the perplexes the human mind.

Could all just be coincidence and a hoax of course, or it could be one of the most fundamental truths we fail to consider.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

It's not a question of whether or not crop circles are a hoax. It's a question of what is the meaning of them. That's what I want to know! I would be interested to hear of any ideas you have. Crop circles seem to show a lot of geometric fractals and perhaps they're communicating this is not merely a mathematical theory.

I think the crop circles contain some of the most imporant answers to the universe we just need to understand them in a way that makes sense to us. Investigating crop circles is definitely a worthwhile pursuit.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Some are man made...some are not. When a huge complex circle appears in just a few hours..not man made.

Just how long did it take to make that masterpiece in the sand??

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Sorry I added link in OP but here.

The artist and three colleagues took 15 days to complete the project, working day and night.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

You're very correct, it is my opinion (and many others I have worked with) that it is a language or code that the subconscious recognizes. Just like sacred geometry is a language (and many crop circles have sacred geometry to some degree, sometimes totally)

There are some circles, that are just mathematically mind blowing and simply could not have been done by man in the middle of the night within the space of a few hours.

The problem is, many people see the pictures of the circles, and while they appreciate them, they cannot grasp the sheer size of them, the complexity of them and the perfection of them.

These fields sometimes have crops up to 6 feet high, and believe me, after 5 minutes with a plank of wood and rope, you are exhausted.

Whatever they are, whatever they mean, they are a message, it is communication.

It is rewarding research to say the least. Let me get some links together and I shall post.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I think that's great. Is there not a crop circle that actually solved a mathematical problem? Like the squaring of a circle or something? Very interesting indeed.

Considering these balls of light that are seen throughout the world hovering the skies, and considering they look identical to the reports documented over crops there must be a connection. What is it?

Perhaps the most fascinating crop circle is that 3D image of an alien with the binary message attatched. And this was a response to a binary signal that was sent out? This is mind blowing. I wonder why they appear in Wiltshire also.

I think the most startling message is the geometric fractals in crop circles. This could actually turn the mathematical theory into fact. So It's definitely worthwhile looking into the Mandelbrot Set, Koch's curve and geometric fractals. It could be fundmental in understanding the universe.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

So there`s a group of people, who for years have been sneaking out in the middle of the night with their night-vision goggles on and all their expensive equiptment (not a plank and two pieces of string ) and working for a few hours , making inch perfect works of art that rarely ever get published .
They get no reward , no recognition and they go back to their homes until the next fantastic design is ready to be created in another field.
Not one of them has ever gone to the media to own up and make money .
This has got to be one of the most secret societies ever !!!

Let`s be honest...if i could make one of these brilliant works of art, i`d want some recognition .

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

Yes! This is one of our favourites and most exciting, the mathematicians get very excited about this one, simply for it's incredible characteristics -

''This crop circle has some incredible characteristics including... The circle is squared. It has 144 circles within 1 circle. It symbolizes the DNA spiral. It posseses the divine numbers in the same ratio as Earth and Moon ~ 504-792. If you add together 504 + 792 = 1296 (6x6x6x6) In the ancient Greek alphabet, these numbers correlate to letters spelling out the name ~"Goddess of all creation"

This crop circle is showing how to square a circle which was unknown before. Squaring the circle means a square and circle having the same perimeter, impossible because pie 3.14 is an irrational number, so therefore you could never get an exact perimeter of a circle to that of a square. They found that Crop Circles are found to posses sacred geometry. Characterized by the use of numbers 5040 (1x2x3x4x5x6x7) and7920 (8x9x10x11). Also known and noted by Plato as the key symbols ofthe divined order of creation.''

These circles are the kind of ones that give you goosebumps!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
Perhaps the most fascinating crop circle is that 3D image of an alien with the binary message attatched. And this was a response to a binary signal that was sent out? This is mind blowing. I wonder why they appear in Wiltshire also.

I remember that crop circle and it blew me away when someone said they could see a code within the circle at the bottom right of that image.

Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises much pain but still time there is good out there we oppose deception conduit closing

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I would like to recommend to you all 'Crop Circles, Crossover from another Dimension'...

It is the most informative and factual documentary on the subject, the only problem is it's a little hard to find as it repeatedly gets taken down. Well worth the time of tracking it down.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I have watched that documentary as have my family and by the end of it I was happy to see sceptical eyes wide and impressed. I passed the links onto my brothers and several friends who then probably forwarded that onto their contacts. That documentary was so good my youngest daughter and I are going to drive down to Stonehenge in the summer and see what we can see – stay a few nights and hope to see something.

Ironically when I was a soldier based in nearby Tidworth (Jalalabad barracks) I used to pass Stonehenge quite often with my mates (we would rally our cars around Salisbury plain) without looking over into the fields.

I wonder now that if I had will I have seen crop circles?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Crop circles have been documented since the middle ages. Just because some morons have nothing better to do but make crop circles for 15 min of fame does not erase that fact that it is a real phenomenon. These people are paid debunker's or just bored with life.

Don't be so quick to dismiss that witch you don't fully understand. There is definitely something more to this than just a bunch of tards with wooden planks. Besides, the crop circle in the OP is hardly something to be amazed with. Its a crappy attempt to recreate something that they don't understand. Monkey see, monkey do!

[edit on 18-12-2009 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For years I wanted the crop circles to be real. I sung their praises to everyone on how they were made by aliens as some for of communication. Then one day, I woke up and realized it was all crap!

IRM

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I wish I was more Mathemtically gifted but I am definitely aware that this stuff is real and is fascinating. I know somebody who is a Mathematician and is currently studying fractals, he managed to explain the gist of it to me. When I learned that fractals appear in crop circles I almost jumped out of my seat. For me, this was an absolutely amazing discovery because I believe crop circles are a real phenomon and are communicating underlying truths.

I would also like to add the case of fractals also appeared in the near death experience of Mellon Thomas Benedict. He asked the light questions about the Universe and apparently he was informed about geometric fractals! Another discovery that took me back. I think we need to start exploring this. I would still like to learn what geometric fractals propose about the universe.

My understanding is that it proposes the idea that there are worlds within worlds. There is infinite possibility. No beginning. No end. There has to be meaning in these geometric fractals that are important to us. I just don't know what it is. Would this maybe suggest a route to other dimensions and this is where these balls of light travel from?

If you have experienced the crop circle phenomon first hand. Did you notice higher energy within the crop circles? Did electronic equipment become faulty etc?

Anyways, I think we need some abstract thinking to tune in to this abstract field of study because it's 100% real.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi, I know someone who went out into a field with his friend and in one night created a nice crop circle. The next day the town was freaked out and called in experts to check it out. They all thought they were real crop circles. Even the experts where fooled.

I no longer believe that crop circles are anything other then manmade art.

Stari

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join