It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Pyramid UFO 'Hovers Over Moscow'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Giant Pyramid UFO 'Hovers Over Moscow'

news .sky.com

A mysterious 'UFO' seen in the sky over Moscow has sparked speculation that the city has been visited by an alien spacecraft.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
hi. iv been coming on this site for a while now but only just took the time to become a member. I saw this news report this morning on sky news. its coincidental that this is happening a few days after the supposed failed Russian missile launch. But then its very unlikely that it was there for hours and only two videos were captures. imagine that happening anywhere there would be thousands of videos uploaded online every second.

just thought id post it and get your opinions. Im going to have a look round for some more info on this.

just found this video of the same oblect over moscow.

www.getxnews.com...

news .sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-12-2009 by martyn0]

[edit on 18-12-2009 by martyn0]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ok first if the video isn't a CGI than surely there will be a lot of eyewitnesses. And if this is true the government will send fighter planes to intercept. It can be done in CGI very easy since it is night and you dont have to worry to much about details.
If this is true there must be more eyewitnesses.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by martyn0

I am with you on this ,its not a reflection and does look like an object in the sky.Its either CGI or its a ufo.However as you said loads of people would have seen and filmed this and Russian jets would have been all over this thing so that leaves CGI.

Sorry meant to reply to defiler.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
is this the same pyramid as this one ?

Video of huge pyramid shaped UFO over Moscow

or a new one??

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
CGI or not we have to ask the serious question as to WHY the news outlets are broadcasting these reports/articles now?

Just over a year ago we would be lucky to get a handful of articles about 'ufos' now it seems almost every other day. IMO something is happening and happening fast its as if the big D train has set off and is now picking up momentum.

Thanks for sharing with us the information you have found, I for one appreciate it.

Edit: To add, that I am very weary as to class triangle ufos as 'extraterrestrial' more like a hybrid with crashed technology.

I believe somewhere on this site in one of the number of threads there is a 'BLUEPRINT' and 'SCHEMATIC' of one the USA flying triangles, very interesting to look at indeed, especially as the USA have been toying with these for quite a while now. Bolt on technology at its best.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
the American's are not the only ones capable of building space ships . I think it's a Russian ship.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
the American's are not the only ones capable of building space ships . I think it's a Russian ship.

I wholeheartedly agree I have read various documents that suggest Great Britain, China, Russia, France, Germany and USA have/are experimenting with nuclear,electro magnetic energy in FT'S and other craft however, I believe that France Germany and other european nations are working as one group in Eastern Europe unlike the USA,Russia and China.

I don't believe it will too long now until we start seeing more of these 'sightings'

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
just found this 2nd video this one is in the day but very short.
www.youtube.com...

although im not sure what to think of this story just the lack of witnesses makes me think hoax but there does seem to be alot going on over Russia at the min

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
probably a balloon, the lower right corner of the object doesn't move. the object slowly rotates around that corner. Also, it would explainwhy there aren't more pic's and vid's of it. Anyone who was reasonably sober in Moscow could tell it was a balloon. I wonder if there is a little boy trapped in it

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join