It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral: Additional evidence presented regarding EISCATS involvement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Star and flag for you my friend ! Once again you've produced more damning evidence to disprove the silly FARRRT ! Or Fart for short (Failed Rubbish Russian Rocket Theory) That theory is called FART cos it stinks !

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
F

Everybody
can you stop to behave like kids since 10 days?
Stop to make theses threads unreadable.

Tauristercus: your are the OP. Make your job. Don't fall in the trolling trap. Please. So no star for the moment.

back on topic.

MHD generator can provide lot of power
1965 => 32 MW but short pulse, few seconds ???
It uses a rocket but it's not a rocket.
DETAILED PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF THE MARK V SELF-EXCITED ROCKET DRIVEN MHD GENERATOR

I'm not sure a tokamak related which is a donut shaped fusion generator is a good example to explain an ionosperic phenomema. There's few recent research design to demonstrates that tokamak are feasible. To build bigger one, that will never work. my 2 cents

plasma => MHD

Are we just sure that it's a plasma.
It could be also a holographic laser system.

Evidence that can EISCAT do it. why not?
Evidence of involment, No.
Your title is propaganda.

It's not necessary EISCAT.
There's more ground facility by example.

my 2 cents.

PEACE

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
EISCAT operates from near Tromso, where the photographs we've seen from there clearly show the exhaust (the blue/green smaller central spiral) extending over the horizon, in the direction of the White Sea.

If the facility is like HAARP, its equipment can point to 30 degrees from vertical, which is obviously a damn sight less than all the way over the horizon. There is no way equipment of the type EISCAT has (even seeding rockets) can create an effect at such a long distance.

We can also see from the stability of the spiral that it is outside the atmosphere. If it was a plasma created by EISCAT, as some have theorised, it would be moving a lot more than that. If it was anywhere near atmosphere, it would have been buffeted and broken up. That didn't happen.

So no, it's not EISCAT. It's a failed Russian missile, which we know they have a lot of. The missile in question, the RSM-56 Bulava, is notoriously flawed, is launched from the same place the spiral came from, at the same time, in the same direction, at the same height, carrying exactly what's needed to produce the effect.

It's no mystery.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You said:

... there is NO evidence that conclusively proves that the exhaust trail was created BEFORE the spiral appeared ... it could have just as easily have occurred AFTER the creation of the spiral. If so, this could again indicate that EISCAT (Tromso) had advanced knowledge of the spirals creation and had a launch all prepared

Sorry, to me this is a bit farfetched.

But anyway, here's evidence of the plume during the spiral, in video for your viewing pleasure. (you'll have to get passed the 12 sec commercial first)

Video

EDIT TO ADD: again, the main spiral is clearly connected to the blue haze which is clearly connected to the exhaust plume below it. They are all connected as evidenced by this video.

So your theory is saying that an EISCAT heater, which was not in use on 12/9, caused a widely visible huge spiral in upper reaches of the atmosphere and that concurrently they shot a missile into it on 12/9. Oh, and that they had prior knowledge of the spiral or something, and that there's no real evidence of them ever performing such a high risk experiment over a somewhat populated area. Also you would be saying that at the very same exact time the Russians launched an ICBM missile that they've admitted to failing sometime during the 3rd stage, which Norway's leading astro-physicist has agreed with, but that this was all a lie to protect some Norwegian weather facility and it's atmospheric experiments, or something like that...

Actually I'm not sure what you're saying to be honest.

but at least you've got this guy on your side

Originally posted by ProRipp

Star and flag for you my friend ! Once again you've produced more damning evidence to disprove the silly FARRRT ! Or Fart for short (Failed Rubbish Russian Rocket Theory) That theory is called FART cos it stinks !

[edit on 21-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

So whats your point ? He has many people 'on his side' and do you know why ? Because he's took time and effort to try and show through real investigative research what happened that day ! Unlike all you FARRT theorists have !
You FARRT's haven't given us the evidence your just giving us links to MSM reports ! Put YOUR theory up for us all to read and maybe we might just start to believe you ! Whats the matter do you want some 'supporters' ? Awwww diddums ! Go on get your crayons out and draw us a picture ! Of a Rocket (probably) !

FARRT (failed russian rocket theory/theorist's)

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

At 9 seconds into the video, might be some camera created artifact.
Looks like someone fired a bottle rocket right above the spiral, and it also looks like somthing is lit at lower right.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
EISCAT operates from near Tromso, where the photographs we've seen from there clearly show the exhaust (the blue/green smaller central spiral) extending over the horizon, in the direction of the White Sea.

If the facility is like HAARP, its equipment can point to 30 degrees from vertical, which is obviously a damn sight less than all the way over the horizon. There is no way equipment of the type EISCAT has (even seeding rockets) can create an effect at such a long distance.

We can also see from the stability of the spiral that it is outside the atmosphere. If it was a plasma created by EISCAT, as some have theorised, it would be moving a lot more than that. If it was anywhere near atmosphere, it would have been buffeted and broken up. That didn't happen.

So no, it's not EISCAT. It's a failed Russian missile, which we know they have a lot of. The missile in question, the RSM-56 Bulava, is notoriously flawed, is launched from the same place the spiral came from, at the same time, in the same direction, at the same height, carrying exactly what's needed to produce the effect.

It's no mystery.

Ok, where to begin, let's start with the "official" explanation.

Regarding the "simulator"...
The video, a 3-D simulation of what may have occurred to produce the light display, was put together by a British engineer named Doug Ellison. Ellison runs the forum unmannedspaceflight.com.
www.dailymail.co.uk...< br />
Here we have some Brit who within an hour or two, manages to create a "simulation". Are people really that dumb? What is it simulating, NOTHING. It's a damn 3D animation! You can make it "simulate" flying pigs and an honest politician, but we know that will never happen.

I don't see Russia admitting it was in fact their missile that caused the event, only that they were shooting rockets in the area, if you got anything more out of all those articles, repeating the same # over and over, you are insane.

"The mystery of the blue light display that lit up Norway's sky on Wednesday morning appeared to have been solved yesterday, after Russia admitted to a missile test in the area, having initially denied it."

"What could it be? Astrologists say the spectacle did not appear to have been connected to the aurora, or Northern Lights"

Rofl, now you know their source, astrologists. i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

It really doesn't matter any longer. Because all we're doing is going round and round in circles. Evidence of a failed russian rocket has been presented over and over again in all of these threads. I'm not sure what more can be presented.

It's taken wild speculation and conjecture from the non-farrters to try to prove that it wasn't a Russian rocket that failed in the upper atmosphere in it's third stage; only to then come back around to show that it could still be a missile; but this time from EISCAT as they shot their heat beams into the sky... it's colorful sure, and there may've been a time when I would've believed it- but now I just can't accept it because in my view the logical evidence indicates a failed Russian rocket- that's it. Boring I know, oh well...

In the end though, it's now 12/22/09- 2 weeks later, and really, the world has moved on and doesn't care anymore. It's not significant enough because there hasn't been any lasting effect, except here at ATS.

So you guys can serve your purpose by inventing some crazy theory to convince yourselves that in the end it was all manmade anyway... and it's done nothing to fix the damn economy.

I'm done with this one I think.

Proud to be a FARRT

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wasn't rocket, missile, HAARP or Eiscats or whatever that was aneither.

Second line for the mods.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by ProRipp

It really doesn't matter any longer. Because all we're doing is going round and round in circles. Evidence of a failed russian rocket has been presented over and over again in all of these threads. I'm not sure what more can be presented.

edit

I'm done with this one I think.

Proud to be a FARRT

Do you know what ? I agree with you on that these threads are at deadlock !
Respects for the FARRT references ha ha ha !
Proud to be a Non FARRTER !

[edit on 123131p://12America/Chicago22 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well, if it wasn't man made, I am sure we'll see more of these events soon. They should be picking up in frequency, if this is a natural event. However, all the silly and nonsensical "explanations" prove nothing except that they are either hiding something or they really have no idea. Yes, the MSM are no longer talking about it, you should all forget about this and continue living your pathetic, lie ridden, belief blinded lives. Put your heads back in the sand, nice, safe and comfortable under there isn't it.

This was only an event which ancient man saw and carved into petroglyphs thousands of years ago, all over the world, mostly in mountain regions with caves. Yeah, I'm sure they saw exactly the same spirals and other high density plasma instabilities and then forgot all about it after carving them eternally on rocks and caves. Or did they see missile tests go wrong?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Most "front" operations like HAARP etc use localized means of energy production. I believe it will be the same case in this event. Particle collision technology has come alot further than you think. It can sucessfully be harnassed to create energy. Food for thought. I hope this thread does not die, it is the most probable explanation. S&F

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenus

No, natural phenomena are not pre-destined to increase on frequency. I'd love you to show evidence of how something natural happening means it will keep happening with increased frequency. That'll be great. As for those petroglyphs, they show spirals, even if that. Given the complete lack of certain context of the spirals, to assume they must show spirals in the sky is terribly irrational, as you simply have no evidence to prove it, just a desire for it to be the truth. You must realise how illogical it is to jump to such conclusions, right? That there is no actual, real, evidence (the kind that is hard to come by, that takes actual scientists, not ATS readers, decades of their lives to prove, and not just some furious fist-bashing on keyboards for a few minutes) that supports your position. You mention some assumptions that are either entirely fictitious, or are clearly lacking in supporting material. Then you expect people to believe you. The nerve!

reply to post by Paradox.

You have stumbled on to something the NWO doesn't want you to know. I have no idea how you found out about this - you either have startling luck, or the most fantastically-keen mind. I was party to some of this "particle collision technology" a while back, and I have to agree - it is real, and does regularly yield an energy surplus. They want this kept so secret I doubt you'll ever find mention of "nuclear fission" or "nuclear power plants" anywhere in the MSM, on Wikipedia, or in schools.

Sorry - couldn't resist. Or, if you mean particle colliders, like the LHC, then no - they're massive, and use up far more energy than they could ever produce. Hiding one under HAARP would be impossible, and pretty useless as HAARP's equipment isn't that powerful. EISCAT's is even less powerful.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Still not convinced? It gets better: the EISCAT ionospheric heating facility documented a major surge of power usage -- right as the apparition was happening.

The power surged up to the maximum level the EISCAT facility is capable of generating -- nearly a gigawatt.

Look at the bottom of the graph to confirm that it was indeed the morning of December 9th, 2009:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Still not convinced? It gets better: the EISCAT ionospheric heating facility documented a major surge of power usage -- right as the apparition was happening.

The power surged up to the maximum level the EISCAT facility is capable of generating -- nearly a gigawatt.

Look at the bottom of the graph to confirm that it was indeed the morning of December 9th, 2009:

Extremely interesting ... could you provide the source please ?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by Imagir

Extremely interesting ... could you provide the source please ?

Thanks tauristercus.

Here the source: dynamite.eiscat.uit.no...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

*facepalm*
The EISCAT homepage?

There is no heating. Tests similar to that one are done often and no spiral has been seen before.

It's funny that you claim you're doing research but you didn't know this data was available on their homepage.

dynamite.eiscat.uit.no...

[edit on 27/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Let them have their fun. They don't want the truth, they want to think that super-secretive world organisations are making massive blue spirals in the Norwegian skies to mess with people's minds. A mundane, perfectly normal explanation like a failed Russian missile simply doesn't float their boats, so they ignore it and keep digging. They don't want evidence, they want conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

reply to post by DGFenrir

Let them have their fun. They don't want the truth, they want to think that super-secretive world organisations are making massive blue spirals in the Norwegian skies to mess with people's minds. A mundane, perfectly normal explanation like a failed Russian missile simply doesn't float their boats, so they ignore it and keep digging. They don't want evidence, they want conspiracy.

I don't want conspiracy i want to find the answer ! I am not convinced that it was a failed rocket ! I don't know what it was but i'm pretty sure what it was'nt ! The thing is the FARRTs and non FARRTs are adament in each case I would be interested to find an ATS member who was in one camp then defected to the other and find out why !

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Xenus

No, natural phenomena are not pre-destined to increase on frequency. I'd love you to show evidence of how something natural happening means it will keep happening with increased frequency. That'll be great. As for those petroglyphs, they show spirals, even if that. Given the complete lack of certain context of the spirals, to assume they must show spirals in the sky is terribly irrational, as you simply have no evidence to prove it, just a desire for it to be the truth. You must realise how illogical it is to jump to such conclusions, right? That there is no actual, real, evidence (the kind that is hard to come by, that takes actual scientists, not ATS readers, decades of their lives to prove, and not just some furious fist-bashing on keyboards for a few minutes) that supports your position. You mention some assumptions that are either entirely fictitious, or are clearly lacking in supporting material. Then you expect people to believe you. The nerve!

powerful.

The FACT you never bothered to read through any of the evidence I provided simply shows that you're here only for one reason, and that is not to find out what that event was since you already have a BELIEF firmly in place and your conclusion is made. Despite you not actually been provided nor providing any evidence yourself, where are all the scientific tests which show the exact same spiral and glow and instabilities as seen in Norway? You speak of science and yet you preach religion. You ask people to BELIEVE in something with no evidence no proof, and then ask people not to BELIEVE something that requires no belief because of all the proof and evidence. You are insane, a liar and a manipulator.

If you had any real interest in checking out my evidence you would have done so, you even showed up in the thread, yet here you are again showing everyone your stupidity and arrogance in some belief you claim to believe in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's all there. You show everyone your ignorance when all the stupid questions you ask have already been answered by the very same evidence I provided, which just shows once again, you did not bother. You have just proved to me that you lie and talk about things you do not even understand, have no knowledge in and have not learned.

And plus, this is not the thread to be discussing it in, I made my own for a reason and for a conspiracy based forum, you sure are working hard to try to stop any conspiracies from even being discussed.

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Xenus]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join