It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Truth' Movement Shifting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Few years back, in the conspiracy community, the main topic of interest was UFOs. Over the years, it has gradually changed into occult, rituals that are branded 'Satanic,' inter-dimensional beings that are branded 'demons,' and finally 'prophecies' and the return of 'messiah.' To put it simply, if you are a truther or a researcher, and you don't believe in Jesus, you must be a 'Luciferian' agent or working for Satan, according to today's mainstream conspiracy community.

Most 'researchers' these days preach in some form or way, the idea that our leaders are worshiping this evil being named Satan, in exchange for cash, and are opposing good guy Jesus, because the bible says so. There are literally thousands of videos, articles, and seminar speeches repeating the same thing, over and ever again.

Another thing they all keep repeating is that if we are to see the 'good guy' Jesus come back and 'save us from ourselves,' the prophecies must be fulfilled. What are the prophecies standing in the way of this cosmic life-saving Jew coming back? Armageddon! Thousands, if not millions of Christians and Muslims are looking forward to another world war.

They are convinced that whatever the bad guys do, the good guys are going to win, because "the creator of the universe" is going to come down on their planet, in form of a bi-pedal man, and "appoint himself king over his own creation" and "rule them" forever.

Your thoughts are welcome.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by bignick]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
Few years back, in the conspiracy community, the main topic of interest was UFOs. Over the years, it has gradually changed into occult, rituals that are branded 'Satanic,' inter-dimensional beings that are branded 'demons,' and finally 'prophecies' and the return of 'messiah.' To put it simply, if you are a truther or a researcher, and you don't believe in Jesus, you must be an 'Luciferian' agent or working for Satan, according to today's mainstream conspiracy community.

Most 'researchers' these days preach in some form or way, the idea that our leaders are worshiping this evil being named Satan, in exchange for cash, and are opposing good guy Jesus, because the bible says so. There are literally thousands of videos, articles, and seminar speeches repeating the same thing, over and ever again.

Another thing they all keep repeating is that if we are to see the 'good guy' Jesus come back and 'save us from ourselves,' the prophecies must be fulfilled. What are the prophecies standing in the way of this cosmic life-saving Jew coming back? Armageddon! Thousands, if not millions of Christians and Muslims are looking forward to another world war.

They are convinced that whatever the bad guys do, the good guys are going to win, because "the creator of the universe" is going to come down on their planet, in form of a bi-pedal man, and "appoint himself king over his own creation" and "rule them" forever.

I look at it like this. Anyone who is selling me the truth, is not telling me the truth.

I am a musician and I love to write music. I could never imagine selling my music, because it is a gift of life that I was given freely.

I see truth as the same thing. A gift given freely, apparent, and natural. I have fallen victim to buying into things, even salvation, but have been given a clearer view through my mistakes. Enough to see that truth is free.

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It is scary , dude.
One of the prophecies is about the rebuilding of the temple in Israel. When this temple was/is rebuilt it would be/supposed to be one of the final signs of Armageddon's approach.
But this lovely endeavor was brought to you by not just ONE religion, but TWO!.
Christianity
And...
Judaism!

That's right! Working together to rebuild a temple in order to bring us all closer to the end of the world , folks!

Remember the words of Jim Morrison

"When I was a young man back in seminary school someone put forth the proposition that you could petition the lord with prayer, petition the lord with prayer, petition the lord with prayer;
You cannot petition the lord with prayer!"

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i dont think the truth movement is shifting, it may be more prominent now than what it was but the occult and esoteric worlds have long fashioned the cultures of the earth. If you look at theosophy and the major players is the field, anne beasent, alice baily, benjamin creme, krishnamurthi, sai baba and so on they all beleived in the concept of lucifer. However their beliefs were that lucifer was infact the good god of light and knowledge and wisdom and god was in fact the bad god based on all the evils in the bible, the deaths the plauges the punishments and so on. So true luceferians have always believed they are justified in their views and opinions. Were religion comes in and ends is with armageddon for after this event we are judged the bad are burned and the good go to heaven or so the story goes. What we have to look at is the events leading to this judgement. The falling away, the tribulation, the rapture and the coming of the son of perdition, the son of satan.lucifer. The world of the occult are all too firmiliar with this idea they even have a seat reserved for this man it is the only vacant seat out of 700+ seats and its number is 666! do your own research on it if you dont believe me. Theosophists have always tried to bring a messiah into the world. benjamin creme has been going on about Maitreya for many years now , the one who is prophecied to come and bring peace to the world and fulfill all bible prophecies across all the religions. This man is supposed to be the christ, the 5h buddah, krishna, the mahdi etc ect all rolled into one. There are many who beleive maitreya will be the antichrist and when he rises he will enter the temple on the temple mount and declare himself to be god. The is the falling away and will usher in the tribulation leading the the rapture where souls will be pulled upto heaven. This aside the illuminati are staging an alien invasion through the conditioning of the masses, TV Films Music UFO sighting and so on...and they plan to stage and alien invasion with the use of operation blue beam. Maitreya is directly linked to the ufo phenomenon according to share internation the web site hosted by Benjamin creme, a theosophist and spiritual advisor to the UN. This is how it will play out in the coming years according to prophecy and the global agenda, apparently leading us all into a new age, new world order, new dawn or age of aquariaus. The problem is the bibles warns us of this great deception where many will fall victim to the illusions of lucifer, he will show great signs and great wonders to fool even the very elect! or so the bible says. When this has been accepted and the new world order come into effect at its peak we will be given the mark of the beast or verichip and put into a system called the grid which is due to take over from the internet soon, look it up!. My advice is dont fall for the deception as alluring as it may appear....dont get hypnotised by the bright ufo lights, the ancient cities being discovered, the new age of enlightenment. I am not of any denomination but i study world religion and find many common bonds just different interpretations....the truth is there is a god and there is a satan, and the bible says in corinthians that satan is the god of this world. He is , look around us...he has truely created hell on earth and so many have fallen away from religion and are now aiming for stardom or fame or popularity...god is a dieing ideology in the mind of humanity....and we we are tested to our limits the few will be chosen and the many will perish....or so thats my take on it! Merry christmas all

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
i dont think the truth movement is shifting, it may be more prominent now than what it was but the occult and esoteric worlds have long fashioned the cultures of the earth. If you look at theosophy and the major players is the field, anne beasent, alice baily, benjamin creme, krishnamurthi, sai baba and so on they all beleived in the concept of lucifer. However their beliefs were that lucifer was infact the good god of light and knowledge and wisdom and god was in fact the bad god based on all the evils in the bible, the deaths the plauges the punishments and so on. So true luceferians have always believed they are justified in their views and opinions. Were religion comes in and ends is with armageddon for after this event we are judged the bad are burned and the good go to heaven or so the story goes. What we have to look at is the events leading to this judgement. The falling away, the tribulation, the rapture and the coming of the son of perdition, the son of satan.lucifer. The world of the occult are all too firmiliar with this idea they even have a seat reserved for this man it is the only vacant seat out of 700+ seats and its number is 666! do your own research on it if you dont believe me. Theosophists have always tried to bring a messiah into the world. benjamin creme has been going on about Maitreya for many years now , the one who is prophecied to come and bring peace to the world and fulfill all bible prophecies across all the religions. This man is supposed to be the christ, the 5h buddah, krishna, the mahdi etc ect all rolled into one. There are many who beleive maitreya will be the antichrist and when he rises he will enter the temple on the temple mount and declare himself to be god. The is the falling away and will usher in the tribulation leading the the rapture where souls will be pulled upto heaven. This aside the illuminati are staging an alien invasion through the conditioning of the masses, TV Films Music UFO sighting and so on...and they plan to stage and alien invasion with the use of operation blue beam. Maitreya is directly linked to the ufo phenomenon according to share internation the web site hosted by Benjamin creme, a theosophist and spiritual advisor to the UN. This is how it will play out in the coming years according to prophecy and the global agenda, apparently leading us all into a new age, new world order, new dawn or age of aquariaus. The problem is the bibles warns us of this great deception where many will fall victim to the illusions of lucifer, he will show great signs and great wonders to fool even the very elect! or so the bible says. When this has been accepted and the new world order come into effect at its peak we will be given the mark of the beast or verichip and put into a system called the grid which is due to take over from the internet soon, look it up!. My advice is dont fall for the deception as alluring as it may appear....dont get hypnotised by the bright ufo lights, the ancient cities being discovered, the new age of enlightenment. I am not of any denomination but i study world religion and find many common bonds just different interpretations....the truth is there is a god and there is a satan, and the bible says in corinthians that satan is the god of this world. He is , look around us...he has truely created hell on earth and so many have fallen away from religion and are now aiming for stardom or fame or popularity...god is a dieing ideology in the mind of humanity....and we we are tested to our limits the few will be chosen and the many will perish....or so thats my take on it! Merry christmas all

I see, you come from the cult of Chris White and Keith Thompson.

Back on topic, Some 4 billion people are followers of the three Abrahamic religions. How many Theosophists are out there in comparision?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
With respect, Christ answered a question with the information needed. When He was asked what would be going on when He returned, He gave a factual account of what events would be going on during "those times." He did not say who would be doing what in each and every event, nor do people have anything to do with when God decides to stop evil. We all want that, but it's truly sad how that has been twisted in mainstream religion into a "I'm fine, sucks to be you" mentality of "Rapture-happy escapees."
Straight up, anyone who is happy to escape doom while the rest of us burn is fooling themselves that a loving God would take such unloving people to His house and put them up for eternity.
He said, to be saved, one must simply
1) Love God as hard as you can, deliberately, on purpose, willingly;
2) Love others as well as you do yourself.

The rest is just people saying what is popular and what is pacifying to the contributors (congregation) and that is why so many people who love God wouldn't be caught dead in a church. God sees what is inside us, and that's much more important than some arrogant people believing their actions control world events and etc. Where do these people think they will get this power? God's certainly not handing it over to such simplistic, egotistical people. He is smart, after all!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Few years back, in the conspiracy community, the main topic of interest was UFOs. Over the years, it has gradually changed into occult, rituals that are branded 'Satanic,' inter-dimensional beings that are branded 'demons,' and finally 'prophecies' and the return of 'messiah.' To put it simply, if you are a truther or a researcher, and you don't believe in Jesus, you must be an 'Luciferian' agent or working for Satan, according to today's mainstream conspiracy community.

I look at it like this. Anyone who is selling me the truth, is not telling me the truth.

I am a musician and I love to write music. I could never imagine selling my music, because it is a gift of life that I was given freely.

I see truth as the same thing. A gift given freely, apparent, and natural. I have fallen victim to buying into things, even salvation, but have been given a clearer view through my mistakes. Enough to see that truth is free.

Peace

You are right, though this is a global issue. What you or I could think isn't going to affect the global tide of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
With respect, Christ answered a question with the information needed. When He was asked what would be going on when He returned, He gave a factual account of what events would be going on during "those times." He did not say who would be doing what in each and every event, nor do people have anything to do with when God decides to stop evil. We all want that, but it's truly sad how that has been twisted in mainstream religion into a "I'm fine, sucks to be you" mentality of "Rapture-happy escapees."
Straight up, anyone who is happy to escape doom while the rest of us burn is fooling themselves that a loving God would take such unloving people to His house and put them up for eternity.
He said, to be saved, one must simply
1) Love God as hard as you can, deliberately, on purpose, willingly;
2) Love others as well as you do yourself.

The rest is just people saying what is popular and what is pacifying to the contributors (congregation) and that is why so many people who love God wouldn't be caught dead in a church. God sees what is inside us, and that's much more important than some arrogant people believing their actions control world events and etc. Where do these people think they will get this power? God's certainly not handing it over to such simplistic, egotistical people. He is smart, after all!

Do prophecies come true by chance, or are they fulfilled by a party?

Who is fulfilling it? You and your bible-bashing like-minds, or them, the evil world rulers?

Why would these so-called 'Satan worshipers' fulfill your god's prophecies, when they could easily do something different, and your god's words would turn out to be lies?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

"I am a musician and I love to write music. I could never imagine selling my music, (because it is a gift of life that I was given freely)".

You Know Jesus more than you know and that is good
indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

"I am a musician and I love to write music. I could never imagine selling my music, (because it is a gift of life that I was given freely)".

You Know Jesus more than you know and that is good
indeed.

That doesn't mean he "knows jesus more than he knows"
It's common among artists to want to give away their art.
IMHO it comes from a desire to share it with the world; or whatever percentage of the world likes said art.
It's thinking outside of the box that allows an artist to sell his art.
When it's good it can sell like hotcakes for sale at an alaskan truckstop. I've yet to figure out that part of the art. Anyway I hope to and
I'm a musician and I write music and I give my music away.
It's not necessarily about jesus.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

. . .

Who is fulfilling it? You and your bible-bashing like-minds, or them, the evil world rulers?

Why would these so-called 'Satan worshipers' fulfill your god's prophecies, when they could easily do something different, and your god's words would turn out to be lies?

You are not understanding things.

To us humans, what God says will happen in the future is prophecy. To God, he is just giving the account of what is happening in our future.

God is outside of time. He sees all . . . past, present, and future.

And to beat you to the punch, his seeing that past, present, and future does not mean that we have no free will.

We have freewill, but God sees what we will choose.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

. . .

To us humans, what God says will happen in the future is prophecy. To God, he is just giving the account of what is happening in our future.

And to beat you to the punch, his seeing that past, present, and future does not mean that we have no free will.

I'm not understanding?

You are ducking my questions, because you don't have an answer.

Besides, God has nothing to do with Christianity, so stop referring to him as your version of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

. . .

God has nothing to do with Christianity, so stop referring to him as your version of it.

You seem like you have an axe to grind.

As for God having nothing to do with Christianity . . .

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

. . .

God has nothing to do with Christianity, so stop referring to him as your version of it.

See, the problem with you Christians is that you go around preaching in a indirect manner, using your bull# biblical terms and expect people to follow you along, "because the bible says so."

Not that I'm a Muslims, but lets say If I were to post in ATS forums referring to God as Allah, and his right hand man as Muhammad, using Koranic terms, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to hear it. So, why do you [snip] keep littering the entire forum with your religion, using biblical terms, at every given opportunity?

And, what does this supposed to mean: "As for God having nothing to do with Christianity . . .
"?

Removed personal attack

[edit on 18/12/09 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

. . .

See, the problem with you Christians is that you go around preaching in a indirect manner, using your bull# biblical terms and expect people to follow you along, "because the bible says so."

Not that I'm a Muslims, but lets say If I were to post in ATS forums referring to God as Allah, and his right hand man as Muhammad, using Koranic terms, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to hear it. So, why do you morons keep littering the entire forum with your religion, using biblical terms, at every given opportunity?

And, what does this supposed to mean: "As for God having nothing to do with Christianity . . .
"?

Why don't you take a deep breath and relax.

I can tell that you will not accept any answer that is given to you, and I am not willing to parley with someone who is not willing to listen.

It seems like you have some internal issues that you need to work out.

Have a great weekend, and Merry Christmas to you, sir.

[edit on 12/17/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I will say this, the first page and a half of the bible MAY be true but the rest is bullsh)t, pure and simple. Jesus, Ceaserian as he is better known, never died on the cross, why would he, is he not the rightful aire to the Roman Empire, which he wanted to call "The Holy Roman Empire"? Why is the Vatican in Rome? Did the roman guard not allegedly kill him? At least that was my understanding. So they build a holy shrine and monuments to him after they murdered him? Does that make sense?

I have heard that some archeologists had found scrolls in the area of the dead sea scrolls in 1945. Stating "The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, not in these mansions made of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone and you will find me." My understanding is that these were the actual words of "Jesus" himself.

Zionists are the ones that WANT or NEED to fulfill the biblical prophecies, why? I have no idea. I think they are nuts. Freemasons also are trying to rebuild King Solomons Temple ont he Temple Mound, sad thing is, the Dome of the Rock is there and it is a Muslim Holy site that has to be destroyed to rebuild the Temple. SO......Muslim need to look bad so the Dome can be destroyed and the Kings Temple rebuilt. Why are all these things happening in the world. MANIACS!!!! These people are idiots.

"The Hidden Empire" watch it on 1984news.com. It was an interesting documentary and makes perfect sense, when you think about it. I believe, personally, that that is moreplausible than any other text or document I have read or heard about.

My father and mother were my creators, I believe in them and myself. The great spirit, sure I believe there may be one, I might meet it one day. Along with all my other past family and friends. No sarcasm there either.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I'm not sure we have free will in the tautological sense. Every action you preform, every thought you ponder, every electrical input from your senses modeled depends upon a preceding flurry of electrochemical activity in your brain - most of which we're not even aware of. We call it our "Brain" - but what it really is, is a swarm of interacting individual cells called Neurons. Knock out certain regions of their arrangement - and you can effectively knock out selective parts of your thought process. Forward Planning? Spacial Recognition? Facial Recognition? The association between symbols and objects and meanings? Many of these systems themselves aren't individual systems, but interacting components. There's good reason to suggest we have at least two visual processing systems - one for modeling information from the optic nerve, and one spacial positioning - distance calculation. Optical illusions which trick the observer into seeing an object closer or farther from it's actual position don't fool the secondary visual systems. There's been examples of blind men walking effortlessly around unfamiliar rooms without hurting themselves. They can still see, they just can't visualize mental representations of what we traditionally think of as "seeing".

So all of this activity which shapes and constructs your perception - your concept of who you are - is not only preceding your perception, but can be altered by external means to change your whole perception. This can be as precise as a directed volt to a specific brain region which disrupts spacial recognition, as broad as prescription drugs and alcohol which can change moods and demeanor, or as subtle as expressing certain colors or musical rhythms.

To compound the problem, our perceptions are ultimately reactionary to stimuli which take time to happen, stimulate our senses, and be processed by our brains into mental models and concepts. We are irrevocably stuck in the past - unable to actually perceive a present that is always moving away from us towards the future. By the time we notice it, it's the past. The present flows past us in intervals beyond our capability to see. For instance, television, movies, animations, etc, do not flow smoothly the way we do when interacting with each other. They are series of successive still images shown and flipped past at a rate too fast for our brains to model as individual frames. Hence the illusion of motion.

But since we're perpetually stuck in the past, only able to react to a present we cannot perceive, how do we paint vistas, or construct buildings, or catch footballs? Pattern recognition and estimates based on accurate modeling of the reality in which we exist not as it truly is - but how it's useful for us in survival and interaction.

So where does this leave free will? If you subscribe to a body-mind dualism, then is the soul limited by the function and perceptions of the brain? Be that the case, and even the modeling processes themselves can be cognitive isolated, then why presuppose a free-willed soul at all? How can the executive "I" have a free will if "I" am emergent from a collection of individuals. If you suggest that the soul & brain aren't interdependent - then what is the importance of a soul which is not tethered to the "YOU" of your brain & memory and cognitive processes. The issue of a soul's free will becomes moot if it exists in a flow of time imperceptible to a brain which is lagging behind it like an echo. That disconnect prevents direct forward modeling - as the brain it relies upon for the memories and pattern recognition necessary for forward modeling doesn't yet even have the stimuli to build the model upon - let alone started to access the memory to recognize what stimuli it's reacting to.

If there is a soul, free will is moot - as it's about as applicable as an imaginary friend in the sidecar of the motorbike (brain). If there is not a soul, then the importance of free will in regards to the religious argument is defunct.

In either case - the question of whether or not we have free will is anecdotal at best. If that's the case that such IS true, acknowledging such a facet does not help the process of inferring the intent and purpose of what our brains perceive as purposeful and intentional actions by others in our social environment. We don't have the capacity to usefully analyze on that level, nor do our minds consciously perceive on that level. Besides, nothing you could ever think or ponder or try to change to affirm your free will would be beyond the casual mechanistic scope of ultimate deterministic action & reaction. The whole point becomes moot and banal.

Social systems such as institutions of punishment for crime are still applicable as a proactive measure, rather than a reactive one. Just because the wind has no purposeful will of it's own, doesn't mean it stops blowing or is no longer affected by the environment it's blowing through. Concepts of blame, guilt, or deserving of punishment are no less applicable in our social world now than they were ten minutes ago.

This is why I dislike the idea of arguing the concept of free will - as ultimately, the entire endeavor is futile excepting for novelty and curious insight since it either exists, or you don't have the free will to escape it's implications.

top topics

join