It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerdy white liberal met with Boer leader

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
THis is great. Too bad there are not a ton of more white Eurpoeans like this Boer leader. Europe would not be in the mess it is today.

great video:

www.youtube.com...

No matter what you think about this Boer leader one theing is for sure...HE IS A REAL MAN...not a product of the NWO breeding program!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Hemlocks]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

he sounds like any other minority whining about stuff his people did in the past so he can get some sort of reparations or something.
I'm fairly sure he and his people are not attached to africa via ball and chain.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

He told it straight up didn't he. I'm still trying to soak it all in what just happened. There is a lot going on in Africa that we don't understand.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

The Zionist used up South Africa like so many other countries...and left poor dumb gentiles there to die!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Here is a link showing what had become of South Africa after the Zionist and their supporters ruined the country!

www.strudeltimes.it...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ok, sounds crappy. So is south africa gonna split up into two countries or was the interview purely hypothetical?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And if the Boers' ancestors had stayed the hell in Europe, Africa wouldn't be in the situation it is today.

Come to think of it, most of the world would be better off if the Europeans had just stayed in their little backwater, practicing sodomy and eating their rotten fish.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

ffs nvm.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

he sounds like any other minority whining about stuff his people did in the past so he can get some sort of reparations or something.
I'm fairly sure he and his people are not attached to africa via ball and chain.

Have you lived in South Africa before or after the capitulation? Have you ever had to kill (a) terrorist(s)? Have you ever had friends or acquaintances killed because of xenophobia, hate crimes and government sponsored genocide? Have you seen the dead in the thousands up close and personal? Do you know Eugene or what he believes in?

If it's no, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 12/17.2009 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That is Eugène Terre'Blanche founder of the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB) and the only one that has been speaking the truth for decades. He and his followers have been jailed and murdered for daring to suggest that the criminal class that has taken control has pretty much brought South Africa from a first world state to a barley functioning hell hole in less than 20 years. I have been to ZA many times through the years and I have seen the sickening destruction of a once great state, now overrun and near failure as well as the genocide against Afrikaners. But that's not PC and sexy enough for the world to stomach.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

So truthfully, white people are screwed. When such things happen in America, I hear people just move away. I definately don't know much on the subject at all, I only commented on the video.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

So truthfully, white people are screwed. When such things happen in America, I hear people just move away. I definately don't know much on the subject at all, I only commented on the video.

I lived in South Africa before the capitulation and since I was with CI/Armscor, I knew what was going on, what led up to it and left in 1990 before the crime rate increased. I have killed terrorists. I have had friends and acquaintances who were killed because of xenophobia, hate crimes and ANC government sponsored genocide. I have seen the dead in the thousands up close and personal, necklaced or by home made pipe bombs or bouncing bet's or on our lethal fences. I don't know Eugene personally, but I have talked and drank with his people.

There is s sh*tstorm coming... I hope it comes soon, but in a positive way to be politically correct ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

LOL...yea right!!

Also, that Boer leader sure looked like some of the pictures of ODIN I saw and I am sure he said the same sort of things that ODIN would of agreed with. These Boers got 'it' right....

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

Exactly!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here is a short video on violence in south africa. Remember, whites can only be racist...

video.search.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That video is unintentionally hilarious. It shows a stereotypical right-winger and a stereo-typical left-winger shoving ignorance at each other.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

It was good non the less....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d12f4867936e.jpg[/atsimg]

To all the real men of the world...an end zionism and their puppet supporters!

[edit on 26-12-2009 by Hemlocks]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Of all the things you could have mentioned as wrong with Europe, what made you think of sodomy? Is that supposed to be an insult? Homosexuality amongst the native Americans was well documented, and not everything they ate was appetizing by modern standards.
Quite interesting how homophobia comes into post-colonial arguments. The main problems with colonial Europe for me rather seem like religious intolerance and persecution, as well as greed and massive inequality. But then I assume you were being tongue-in-cheek, and returning some tired arguments to the source.
Just to add to some other posts. The "Boer leader" Eugene Terre'Blanche was known for getting drunk and falling off his horse, and his sexual scandals with British journalist Jani Allen. He also served prison time for assaulting a black worker, and rumor has it that he was violated in prison. The anti-Zionist arguments seem somewhat ironic, seeing that apartheid South Africa and Israel (both founded in 1948) were well connected, particularly as far as exchanging arms technology went. But rightwingers discuss these arguments ad nauseam on their websites. Nevertheless, Terre'Blanche deserves his dignity and say, and there is a good case for a "Volks-staat", considering the relative success of Orania.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by halfoldman]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Odin who, you're not talking about the norse god are you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join