It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Thought MY Parents Were Nuttier Than Squirrel Poop. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Boy Airlifted to Hospital with 42 Needles Stuck in Him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14f0ce995956.jpg[/atsimg]

The stepfather of a 2-year-old boy found with 42 needles in his body has confessed to jabbing them into the toddler as part of a religious ritual, Brazilian police said Thursday.

Roberto Carlos Magalhaes told detectives that a woman who went into a trance would "command him to stick the needles in the boy's body," police inspector Helder Fernandes Santana said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press.

"According to his confession, he acted under influence of the woman, but it was him who stuck the needles in the boy's body," the inspector said. He said three people, including the stepfather and the woman, have been arrested, though no charges have yet been filed.

What an ass. Supposedly there are hundreds of people surrounding the jail where he is being kept throwing stones in anger, so we can't chalk this one up to some sort of out dated and sick custom, it was simply two very mentally ill individuals abusing a child.

My prayers go out to this young lad in the hope he will recover and find a new home.

I think I will call my mom and pop to tell them I love them I love them and I am happy they did not flay me as a child. . .

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Satanism, is all over the world. In america the cops just hide it, mainly to stop copy cats.

Its all over the place, so i would be careful from which country you are, to speak out against this, when your wn country is in on this too.

But we all know brazil, is well into all this.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Rough.

It's unfortunate that some will use this to attack religion when in all honesty it was the mental illness of these people who made them act this way.

Religion of course, a contributing factor, there are always triggers for such things, but anyway..

Poor little kid too, I hope those people rot in jail for the rest of their natural lives, and then some.

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Animal

Satanism, is all over the world. In america the cops just hide it, mainly to stop copy cats.

Its all over the place, so i would be careful from which country you are, to speak out against this, when your wn country is in on this too.

Satanism? Where did you get this idea? Any proof? Any proof Brazil can be called a Satanic country? Personally I find your assertions insulting to my intelligence and out of place in this thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i coulda gone my WHOLE life without knowing anything about his.
i want to vomit.

people should need a license to procreate.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Animal

Satanism? Where did you get this idea? Any proof? Any proof Brazil can be called a Satanic country? Personally I find your assertions insulting to my intelligence and out of place in this thread.

I wanna hug you that was a great response to an asinine comment. There are mentally messed up people in this world and what did that to them is much more scientific (i.e. chemical in balances) than it is a horned beast from beyond the grave.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I feel seething anger, when I see this.
The article said the doctors are not sure how to remove the needles and haven't attempted for fear they may cause further damage. Apparently, some are very close to his heart. Poor thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

You telling me that satanism is not rife in usa, lol.

Brazil are still into all this, same ilk as satanism, that they have always practiced.

Sad for the kid though, shame people have to do all this.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have a two year old and reading this makes me sick to my stomach. She is so beautiful and innocent, I really don't understand how people can do stuff like this. And really, to blame religion? Heck most people can't follow their own religion's rules and then claim religious reasons for BS stuff like this. Give me a break. And FYI whenever I hear "trance" I immediately assume drugs are involved. Would make sense in this case.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
First of all...

Brazil is a continental country. We have indians, negros (afro-descendents), whites, yellows, browns, oranges, rainbows, reds.

We have people with all sorts of etnies, that have grandfathers from all parts of the world... mostly Italy, Germany, Africa, Japan, etc...

We have people of all levels on intellectual education and social class. From "favelas" to luxury villages.

We are not a jungle, as you may think. Brazil is much more than The Simpsons parodized (good episode by the way :lol

Also check en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just don't even know what to say anymore when I see these stories where people do such horrible things to children.

I hope they find a way to safely remove the needles from this little boy, and he recovers fully. Hopefully he's young enough to recover mentally and emotionally from what was done to him. Those that abused him should spend the rest of their lives in prison.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Who knows much about magnets?

Would keeping extra-strong magnets taped over the needles gradually draw them out?

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infobrazil

you mean you don't all have bones through your noses?

Andy, stereotypes are for stupid people. Don't be that guy.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

why does everyone always jump to "Satanism"? Why Is it always the christian devil that is responsible for people being idiots? Can't you people just accept that some people really are insane and has nothing to do with the Devil?

Have you actually ever studied real satanism? It has nothing to do with sacrifices or poking children. It is not a violent religion at all.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I fail to see any humor at something like this.
Rage and humor just don't mix.
Why did I have to click this HL.

Mr. toodles

Have you actually ever studied real satanism? It has nothing to do with sacrifices or poking children. It is not a violent religion at all.

i agree with the premise people do jump to quickly to blame pure
idiocism on satanism.

I don't think I'd go so far in defending it though. You surely can't say that satanism is a good thing. At least not without fulfilling prophecy. Cmon!

[edit on 17-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The old testament and satanism are the same thing.... they just pray to a differnt name. Isnt that why christians always hiss and hold up their crosses when somone mentions the idiocy of the old testament?

Lets stone people who rebel and have slaves... and kill children that disrespect their parents.. or give over our children to be raped to protect angels..... or treating your children like property and selling them away at birth to be married to the highest bidder.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The Church of Satan created by Anton LaVey is a passive religion. It is not polygamist. It does not require sacrifices. In fact, It is closer to buddhism than anything else. It is called the Church of Satan because of it's direct opposition to the idea that a single God controls everything. The core belief is self-empowerment.

top topics

join