It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Video: When SHTF, Closer to home than you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This Amateur video was taken three days ago in Ciudad Juárez at the US Mexican border crossing (The Big Yellow Building) This is a raw vid shaky and out of focus... Still a rare glimpse into just how vicious and brutal things are right on our own door steps... this is what SHTF looks like... and everyday it gets closer to happening right on your streets

shootout between mexican troops and los zetas drug cartel hitmen uploaded by local News station.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
well...mexico took out another one...good for them, see article below.

www.comcast.net...

good riddence to this guy, and an atta boy for the mexican navy.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

there is a fear that the Snowbowl held in El Paso TX. Just across the border from Juárez might be attacked... security will be at an all time high on newyear

[edit on 17-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
crazy stuff but sounds to me like alot of the gun sounds have been overlayed into the video

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I agree, the sounds don't seem to match the action, at least what is filmed. I hear several bursts of full auto but don't see any weapons of that type being toted around by the police soldiers we do see. Not trying to go all CT here but it just doesn't seem right for some reason.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Jesus look at the firepower some of those guys are wielding. Mexico is a mess of a country. I bet half of the people fighting the drug cartels are involved in drug smuggling or in bed with the cartels themselves. I don't see anything changing just because you take out a major player. There will ALWAYS be someone to take their place. As the economy worsens expect things to get worse.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sounds to me like the camera operator might have been close to something like M-60... that somewhat slow rate of fire has a unique sound to it

if you skip ahead they took serious looking modern military weapons off the bad guys

[edit on 17-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

That's what I thought!

The probably added some Counterstrike samples to make it a bit more exciting.

new topics

top topics

join