It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmacuetical Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

thanks for the support! It sounds like your life hasnt been a bowl of cherries either. Still, for all the misery there has been some moments of absolute bliss in my life since. Their gone but that's a relationship issue, not a pharmaceutical one.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I had an intimate inside view of multi-national Pharma for several years.

People are kept alive by many of their products for which there are no natural alternatives.

They also have products for which there are viable natural alternatives...
...but doctors and patients are lazy and demand convenience and amelioration of symptoms before cures.

There are some corruptions in the system, mostly gratuities, junkets and soft-bribes...
...buried in marketing budgets.

They make no claim to being 'wholistic'.
When evaluating a market they take into account the effectiveness and cost of natural alternatives.

I know their strengths and weaknesses.
I almost died from an anaphylactic reaction to an antibiotic.
I worked with anti-cancer agents but when treating a relative opted for a natural approach because I knew Pharma had nothing...
...and I was successful...complete remission and no residual after six years.

Pharma are commercial organizations...not charities.

Water Lilies strive in swamps because they are very selective about what they absorb...
...you are the final filter for what treatments you ingest...
...the final decision is yours.

Ps re HIV AIDS...the virus competes with cells for Selenium and three amino-acids, cysteine, tryptophan, and glutamine...
...these are required to produce Glutathione Peroxidase...
...the deficiency of Glutathione Peroxidase is responsible for most of the destruction caused by HIV.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

I worked with anti-cancer agents but when treating a relative opted for a natural approach because I knew Pharma had nothing...

Water Lilies strive in swamps because they are very selective about what they absorb...

Ps re HIV AIDS...the virus competes with cells for Selenium and three amino-acids, cysteine, tryptophan, and glutamine...
...the deficiency of Glutathione Peroxidase is responsible for most of the destruction caused by HIV.

Are you taking on any new patients?

Thanks for the information. Later today I will focus on your PS and determine what I am doing right or wrong. I must be doing something right (to have lived this long or good genes), yet I've done alot of wrong things along the way. My diet and ingestion of a plethora of vitamins should have all that covered. But I'm unfamiliar with some of those multi-syllabic words. I won't be lazy and will dilligently look into your advice.

I'm quite familiar with anaphylactic shock. Turns out my immune system no longer tolerates bee stings or ant bites. That's pretty freakin scary thinking your going to suffocate and die (not to mention the welts). Glad you survived!

Thanx again.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by brilab45]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Are you taking on any new patients?

Thanks for the information. Later today I will focus on your PS and determine what I am doing right or wrong. I must be doing something right (to have lived this long or good genes), yet I've done alot of wrong things along the way. My diet and ingestion of a plethora of vitamins should have all that covered. But I'm unfamiliar with some of those multi-syllabic words. I won't be lazy and will dilligently look into your advice.

I'm quite familiar with anaphylactic shock. Turns out my immune system no longer tolerates bee stings or ant bites. That's pretty freakin scary thinking your going to suffocate and die (not to mention the welts). Glad you survived!

Thanx again.

The Selenium and three amino-acids, cysteine, tryptophan, and glutamine are available as supplements...
...you will be able to find them separately of as a single formulation at a Chemist warehouse or good health food store.

If you seriously want to follow this up get the book Flood your body with oxygen www.oxygenhealth.com...

It documents evidence of persons with AIDS becoming HIV free.

Also read up on the approach of Dr Matthias Rath en.wikipedia.org...

You will see some bad press about these guys but make up your own mind.

The allergy thing you have can be corrected with a proper Detox...
...and a move toward a more alkaline diet...
...the drugs you are on tend to make you more acidic...
...and acidity is a recipe for sluggish metabolism and allergy.

I wish you success.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Thanks Ttroubleshooter. We actually do have a doctor in my city that does perform those services. The only one in the state. It took a lot of leg work to find him. Just saving my shinny lincolns to get an appointent. Greatly appreciate it!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I do not agree with the "pig" description of capitalists, or of pharmaceutical industries. You are right, they do not work to help people. They work to make money, and sell safe, efficacious medicines. If they help people, that is a benefit, but it is not their motive nor their purpose.

As a medical student, I am very glad that the medications are working. I know that in 1996 the protease inhibitors were marketed and they are essentially the #1 drug included in all 3-drug regimens. Did your PCP add that or do you not take any PI's? They tell us it is essential, but I wonder if there are patients that do not take it.

I agree about the anti-psychotics. They are an expensive escape from reality ( for MOST people).

<< 1   >>

join