It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic Attack! (Ataque de Pánico!) - short movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here's a short movie called Ataque de Pánico!.

According to some media sources, it has recently received a Hollywood contract of 30 million dollars.

What do you think about it and the theme itself?

Google translation about the movie:

In the film a number of giant robots attacking Montevideo, Uruguay's capital city. Less than five minutes long film images of people panic and destruction of buildings. The video has already been seen on Youtube and a half million users. Now, a short film maker has been offered 30 million U.S. dollars (20.8 million), full-length Hollywood film making.

Translation

-v

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
DAEEEEEMNNNNN! That was great! Imagine what they will make with 30 million dollars!!

Very very nice.

S&F

[edit on 17-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow, a very powerful video and i think it was well done. Nice find S&F for you. The only dissapointment i had was that the robots had missiles instead of lasers, but overall good special effects, music and sound quality. Wonder how Hollywoood will go with this story, maybe along the lines of an Independence Day or something like that. We'll see how this develops.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
And the fun part is that the author says he only spend 300 dollars to make this clip.

Looks amazing for such low budget.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think the effects were awesome when considering the amount of budget. The theme itself is questionable, and I see why this gained so much attention from hollywood.

This is another fear mongering clip, and since it also includes aliens (or robots, whatever) it is even more spectacular. Fear sells, and the agenda suits, it's a deal!

-v

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That air force is gonna need some better planes than those Vietnam era ones.

If you listen carefully you can hear the robots saying "Allah is great!" right before they explode.

top topics

join