It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to help uncle Scuba with a problem?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
If you are away or not on ATS for a month after the initial 5k and youo are at the 250 stage.....if you miss a month, do you have to re-do the 5k or just back pay the missed 250's?

No, once you have paid the initial 5k to enter RATS, it will always be only 250 points to get back into the RATS forum no matter how many months you skipped.

And like Intepid said, it's really a slow forum.

[edit on 12/17/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hey scuba,

I just thought I would add, that recieving applause for the threads you create grants you a great deal of points!
If you recieve applause, it's because a mod believes you have created a well-thought out thread, with good content(as far as I know).

You will recieve a U2U message, stating that you have applause, and the amount of bonus points you got.

Good luck!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Don't tell the mods but you don't really have to pay the 250 monthly unless it's automatically deducted, which I haven't noticed. But there is no use for the points anyway except some people see it as a status symbol. So I say go for it or like the suggestion sign up for Twitter, then follow ATS and you will be awarded 5000 points.

You can also accumulate points by helping with the TinWiki, I believe.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Other then to say "you were there" I would NOT recommend you wasting the points, use them for other things or accumulate them.

~Justin

[edit on 12/17/2009 by jkrog08]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join