It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Tobin robbed his young victims of their futures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Peter Tobin robbed his young victims of their futures

news.bbc.co.uk

Convicted killer Peter Tobin, from Johnstone, Renfrewshire, has been found guilty of murdering his third victim - 18 years after the event.

The body of 18-year-old Dinah McNicol was buried in the garden of his former home in Margate, Kent, close to that of another teenager Vicky Hamilton, who he had killed earlier in 1991.

He has also been convicted of murdering Polish student Angelika Kluk in 2006
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I cannot comprehend how a person can prey on young girls like this. Does it give them a feeling of power? Does is give them a sexual rush? What is it that drives a man to kidnap and murder young defeceless girls.

Prison is too good for them. In my opinion, rapists should be castrated and murderers......................well, you get my drift.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am politically incorrect here.

Do you know what "politically correct" means? It means lying.

That man deserves to die, as do all murderers and all abusers.

And it is time people said "enough - no more lies - no more politically correct".

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I agree. I can't understand why a person like this deserves to live. He killed innocent people, ruined countless other's lives, took away their futures, why does he have one.

I don't give a ratz about political correctness, I just say it as I think.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thank you and well said by both of you. I think that the death sentence should be brought back. Why should they allow to continue their lives. At worst, they spend a few years in prison, less for "good behaviour". The victims stay dead. This may sound sadistic, but it should not be a "humaine" death either. The chances are that Tobin tortured these poor girls before killing them.

I say an eye for an eye.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Ok - I have to say that it should be a humane death - not that he deserves it, but that whoever puts him to death should not suffer.

And while I am on this subject, I am sick, and I mean really sick, about the sheer numbers of abusers, murderers and rapists who have been let out and offended again - come on, what is that about - I hope the people who let them out are haunted by the people they abused and murdered since then.

Life should mean life.

top topics

join