It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura - FBI Interview 911 Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

at 2:45, Jack meets Jessie ...

I have listened to this over and over, and If I'm hearing what I think I am hearing.
its very interesting, I am aware of Sibel Edmonds deposition. and few whisleblowers. that Jack may or maynot be aware of. the opening comment of looking eye to eye with the victims... Ah, "Conspiracy of Silence". OK City... so I know that to be false, shame on you Jack. toward the end of the interview Jack said "Do Things That Never See The Light Of Day" hum, What do you think ... a confession of sorts ... ?

Whats your opinion?
NO TROLLING ALLOWED, HONEST HARD WORKING AMERICANS ONLY PLEASE

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I had not heard the story that the hijackers were in the cockpits before takeoff in many years. Wasn't that the initial story? that someone in a jump seat did the hijacking?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I dont know, I havent heard that either. I noticed that about Jessie he is getting inteligence that I had not even ran across during a constant investigations since 2005 time frame. I dont know, I wish he would had just investigated the rock solid evidence things that we know raises questions that we can get answers too. but its his show and we the people have no input. I would love to see a timeline with all of this evidence stuff all threaded together to get a sense of just how much evidence there is that says it was a inside job.

new topics

join