It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences In My Apartment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by xynephadyn

thanks for your input, i never even considered the ectoplasm stuff but that's a thought.

i don't get the feeling that i would need to get rid of this presence. it has never caused harm or anything...i'm kinda letting it be until it tries to harm me.

If you are an empath, you would be able to feel the energy, negative or positive, of the entity(assuming there is one there).

I would suggest taking a half an hour, turning off and unplugging all electrical equipment in your place, sit in the dark, and try and feel the energy around you.

You will know if it is something you need to try and remove.

The entity in my place has never given me a single negative feeling, and from time to time will raise the energy level in the room.

Would be worth a try.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Where as I appreciate your suggestion, it is not my job to sit and meditate and ponder on each invidual post from a user on ATS who needs help. My energy is wayyyyy to precious than to waste on every dick joe and harry who posts on ATS. I did say however- that if he needed help, that I would assist. But I am not going to connect to someone without there being a good reason too. As a medium, I know well enough how many spirits are out there wandering and staying in peoples homes. Its not a crisis until someone is being terrified or harmed, and it sounds to be as if he is not.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Where as I appreciate your suggestion, it is not my job to sit and meditate and ponder on each invidual post from a user on ATS who needs help. My energy is wayyyyy to precious than to waste on every dick joe and harry who posts on ATS. I did say however- that if he needed help, that I would assist. But I am not going to connect to someone without there being a good reason too. As a medium, I know well enough how many spirits are out there wandering and staying in peoples homes. Its not a crisis until someone is being terrified or harmed, and it sounds to be as if he is not.

yeah, not sure what you are getting at here, but my post was not directed toward you in any way, nor was I even referring to you, now do I think it is anyones job to spend energy on anyone else.

I was speaking to the OP, whom I have had a running dialogue with on this subject for a couple days now. I am tr¥ing to help him, and dont really care what it is you think you can or cannot do.

Frankly, I dont believe that you (or anyone else)can do anything for people in a matter like this, aside from helping to lead THAT persons energies. am not a believer that an outsider can step into a situation like this and alter it.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Xynephadyn helped tremendously in the situation our household was in. She showed great insight into all aspects of the visitor, many of which I had not even considered. She guided me on what to do, I did it and voila, peace reins in our home again. You might want to consider that even a "positive" entity may have an agenda which just might not coincide with yours. I'll leave it at that as I do not wish to go into the details of the situation right now as it's very busy at our home at the moment, all good too.

Off topic note: I've seen your threads in the political forums so I thought I'd mention that I just received the Obama Agenda Survey in the mail. I'm going to have a blast filling it out! Lol, can't believe they sent ME one, I'm not a liberal by any means. If you get one maybe start a thread, 'kay? I don't have the time right now to. Merry Christmas!

Edit to add: the Obama Agenda Survey is evidently from the Republican Party which I did not notice until I opened it just now. On the outside it gives a different impression which I guess was their intention. It is talking points and pointed reminders in the form of questions of Obama's track record. Sorry about the initial reaction post, though it would have been great to fill out a legit one and send it to Obama's camp, lol.

STM

[edit on 12/19/2009 by seentoomuch]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I was not trying to come off as calling anyone fake or anything of that nature. i am just a believer that we each control what happens around us, and that outsiders can only guide, they cannot directly change these things.

if I do get one, I will certainly start a thread on it. If possible, id love to see a copy of the version you recieved!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
thanks for the help everyone!

I have a day off when I will be completely alone a few days before new years so I will spend a bit of that day without anything on and see if I feel anything. If I do, I'll be asking for help again, so I guess just hold off till then.

but again, thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I'm glad this was taken better then others here. I'll stay in contact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join