It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Meet NASA Chief in Oval Office Wednesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

www.floridatoday.com

President Obama will meet Wednesday with NASA Administrator Charles Bolden to discuss the findings of the White House panel that reviewed the agency's plans for the post-shuttle future of the nation's human space flight program.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hmmm....I'm just going to throw this out there:

Anybody here think this could be due to all of the strange occurences popping up everywhere, like the spiral lights? A possible discussion of the inevitable DISCLOSURE we have been seeing being tossed around with regular frequency?

Perhaps not, perhaps it is what it says it is, in terms of the subject matter. But it is something I think we should pay close attention to, in light of the increasing footage, mars and moon findings, high strangeness and programs we have been seeing all over the media networks...

www.floridatoday.com

[edit on 16-12-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think we should subcontract all Space issues out to India. Since India has found information about the moon that NASA could not in 40 years. Like dell does with it's tech support.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MorpheusUSA

Heh-No doubt. Or we may as well let China build our future space vehicles, since they build everything else we use. lol. Not to mention, they seem to care more about sending astronaughts up into space more than we currently do.

I just wonder if some of these other countries exclamations and disclosures are finally forcing NASA and the gov's hand?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It is just possible with the rise of companies such as Virgin venturing out into private space flight the government knows we will find the ET's an UFO's and thinks they need to do some disclosure before this happens.. It's a way to save face before the caca hits the fan.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm not trying to rain on anybodys parade...i want disclosure just as much as the next guy, but it should also be looked into how often the president meets with NASA brass.

It would make sense that they do this periodically, but if they didn't i wouldnt be surprised.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Yeah, you're probably right superman. I just figured it "may" be something to log in our mental notebooks just in case, particularly with all the OTHER weird stuff going on in current times. haha.

Hey, we can dream right?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It would take nothing short of an invasion to see full disclosure.

Here is how it will go down.

Aliens invade and government will admit they knew about it the whole time, that they probably could have done something about it, and that we are all going to die.

Hows that for disclosure?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

www.floridatoday.com

President Obama will meet Wednesday with NASA Administrator Charles Bolden to discuss the findings of the White House panel that reviewed the agency's plans for the post-shuttle future of the nation's human space flight program.

I doubt he is going to be as sensible as Dricky Dick and shut them down for being a fraud for perpetrating the moon hoax. We know what happened to him.
Maybe he is just going to whoop up on them for doing absolutely nothing but bilk the taxpayers for the last 50 years.
Maybe he is going to cut their budget and needs to make a deal because he fears for his life.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Could this be the reason?

Scientist Charged with Espionage Also Bilked NASA - ...
Scientist Charged with Espionage Also Bilked NASA, A former US government scientist accused of attempted espionage pleaded guilty to overbilling NASA and ...

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569611,00.html - Similar

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'm dreaming right there with you....no worries.

and Donny...you are probably completely right with that reason.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ya there is definetly something on the horizon, theres just too many people consciously seeking for truth and it will only grow as we get closer to 2012, i believe Nasa is definetley under close observation right now... I 'm sure you've all heard of PROJECT WORMWOOD, that even quote bible scripture on the .gov site based in Australia, it's basicaly a joint Australian/American government operation. someone told me that was the best location to view wormwood or nibiru/planet x if it indeed was on the path that many have suggested.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This could be realy interesting or totally mundane, oh to be a fly on the oval wall on wednesday. Anyway, I digress..... Is there calendar of the in house meetings that Obama has in a month or something like that?

I know his itinary for outside visits etc would never be published for security reasons. But maybe his in house meetings are listed somewhere?

Respects

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I just had a thought. Has there been enough time for NASA to receive data and images from W.I.S.E. yet?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I just had a thought. Has there been enough time for NASA to receive data and images from W.I.S.E. yet?

W.I.S.E. didn't turn up anything on a search. WISE did.
Can you give some suggestion why you think this fits?
The data seems far off.
Thanks for the link I haven't heard about WISE before.
Would have been nice if it was flying around near Norway.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA
I think we should subcontract all Space issues out to India. Since India has found information about the moon that NASA could not in 40 years. Like dell does with it's tech support.

I thought NASA was already a subcontractor? Civilian agency taking over for the military. Your wish might be reconsidered. Although Hindus would most likely be more honest.

top topics

join