It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maurice Cotterell - Secrets of the Super Gods or he is a WISE person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Maurice Cotterell - Secrets of the Super Gods or is he a lune

video.google.com

In 1989 engineer and scientist Maurice Cotterell found a way of calculating the duration of long-term magnetic reversals on the Sun. Using this knowledge he was able to break the codes of ancient sun-worshipping civilizations, first the Mayas of Central America, those of Tutankhamen, of Egypt, and Viracocha of South America, before cracking the codes of the Terracotta Warriors of China.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
video.google.com
www.youtube.com

[edit on 12/15/2009 by dashar]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
be-aware this is part 2
what interest me is what he said about 666 and the molecules which make the componet of man .
but i strongley suggest watching part 1 also,
his comments on jesus wow sometimes make sense like he been here a few times.,.
so i ask the the Elite of ATS phage and co.op to tell me is he wrong can females still ovulate in a place without the suns influence is the period of a women asociated with sun cycles//(im mad to post this ) // or does he have something to really consider ,ps. dont forget watch from part 1 if you have the time, the 666 is at end of part 2 ..
P>S.
the pictures he uses half way through the lecture.. well em do you remeber being tested for being colour blind at baby school also they shown these type images . you know wht i mean the ones which you fold the paint and u say it looks like a butterfly.
what i am saying the people who visited my school had a book completley full of them type images ,
an yes i was asked what i thought they was so was all my class ...... now are they looking for a certain person find them at 7 and manipulate them .???. and since i am older now , and around 45 with only pigeon english at my disposal well i dont post much as i carnt express stuff . (for usa )i found out from a friend lots of shools around infact all schools do this test . does this test look for right brain supremecy ..(carnt spell welll im from the uk up noth so what u understand ) yes i know.

video.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

are forgot part 1

video.google.com...#

P>S DONT FORGET PEOPLE THE ONE THEME THAT RESONATES COMPLETLEY THROUGH OUT IS SIMPLE LOVE YOUR ENEMYS NEIGHBOUR HELP THEM . BUT GOD THATS IS VERY HARD ..
SO I ASK PLEASE GOD HELP ME LOVE MY NEIGHBOUR

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I was giving him a chance, till he said Lemuria. I still can't believe he can pack in a dozen people into a dark cubicle to look at his goofy slide show.
Just because his English accent makes him sound like an authority on any matter, this guy is a loon IMO.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

dashen jump to end of part 2 bar five mins and he tells you of the signature of man doh moleculer sig

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

whuu?

Didn't get that.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

ok i ment five mins from end of part 2

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

You mean the part where he says it is the purpose and destiny of man to be a beacon, reciever and transmitter of love and benevolence from G-d to all mankind and earthly creatures? I'm all for that hippie dippie love garbage, but Lemuria? That just detracts from his cause and his credibility. It doesn't matter if he's coming forward with the most righteous of intentions, but if he goes on and on about how the Easter Bunny is the last survivor of a sunken/lost super advanced bunny-metropolis, he shouldn't expect sane people to believe the useful parts of his rantings.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

ok i understand goodwill to you may you have love and peace and prosperity soon. ..

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Cotterell does not have a great reputation for being scientifically sound in his theories. He is, afterall, an indenpendent researcher. Not a professional in the true sense of the word. I have actually read one of his books, and I found it to be interesting, but in order to "believe" his theories than one has to be willing to discredit the many, many scientists and researchers that find flaws in his work. Basically, if you want to go with his version -- you go it alone as there are not many that agree with his conclusions. For example, here is a review of one of his books by John Major Jenkins -- also a controversial researcher, but less so.

Review-Essay of Mayan Prophecies by Gilbert and Cotterell, Element Books 1995

Book Review. October 18th, 1995
by John Major Jenkins
c. Four Ahau Press

In the case of Mayan Prophecies, there are so many internal inconsistencies and misconceptions that I wish the authors had taken the time to do more extensive research in the field themselves, to weed out the sophomoric mistakes which seriously damage this book's credibility.

Instead, archaic studies such as Ernst F�rstemann's work on the Dresden Codex were consulted to derive half-true statements about Venus and the Mayan Long Count system of timekeeping. In general, the arguments by Gilbert and Cotterell do not stand up to even moderate standards of sense making.

This is a rather long quote, and may be removed by the mods, but it shows how Cotterell's own numbers don't yield the results he claims they do.

...while Cotterell provides 100 pages of mathematically complex appendices which the casual reader will find impenetrable. These are supposed to provide the rigorous scientific evidence for Cotterell's end-date cataclysm theory, which is as follows. Sunspot cycles give rise to larger solar aberrations in which the sun's magnetic field periodically reverses, causing the earth's pole to shift and thus resulting in cataclysm. According to Cotterell, the solar reversals come in groups of five, which together make a grand cycle of 18,139 years. The five "ages" are not all of the same length, due to complex solar rhythms which Cotterell modelled on a computer using only three variables. Three of the ages last 3553 years each while two last 3740 years each. These are supposed to correspond to the Mayan or Aztec myth of five (or four) ages. A key number here is the number of days in 3740 years (using 365.25 days per year): 1366035. This number is "close" to a number in the Dresden Codex, written in Long Count notation as 9.9.16.0.0. This corresponds to a date in 627 A.D., which is 1366560 days after the so-called Long Count "zero date" back in 3114 B.C. The closeness of these numbers is supposed to demonstrate that the Maya were aware of sunspot cycles, solar magnetic field reversals, and that is why the Long Count pinpoints 2012 A.D. as a cataclysmic World Age destruction. "From his studies... Cotterell has concluded that the Maya prophecy for the end of the fifth age concerns a reversal of the earth's magnetic field - around 2012 A.D." (192). However, earlier in the book we are led through an interesting lesson in dendrochronology so we can understand how field reversals of the past can be charted. In this way, Cotterell identifies the dawn of the Long Count (3114 B.C.) as the location of one of these shifts. Consequently, a magic 1366035 days later, in 627 A.D., another shift occurs. "What really intrigued Cotterell is that they seemed to have anticipated the magnetic reversal [of 627 A.D.] and consequential decline in fertility, for the magic number 1366560 corresponds to the magnetic shift period.." (185). The obvious problem here is that the next magnetic shift should take place 3553 years after 627 A.D., not in 2012 A.D. Also, their major premise regarding the Mayan knowledge of sunspots and field reversals is not well grounded.

Link: edj.net...

In summary, the problem with Cotterell's theories is that he manipulates the data to make it say what he needs it to say -- and comes close -- but is not completely accurate.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

very interesting so 4150 years at least till another ??? are you sayin??
yes that was my thought (manipulation)but what interested me was the 666 being the number of man what he is saying is basically a man has a true moleculer or scientific number perscribed to him by what he is made of on an atomic level ????yes or no.
If you watch skip to 5 mins from end
of part 2 .

anyways thought id link you to what i seen and i defo hope this is not the way of god as i dont want to become a worm or a shrew or a macro..???

love well wishes for christmas and new year from dashar

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
reply to post by dashen

ok i understand goodwill to you may you have love and peace and prosperity soon. ..

Same to you...

Peace, Love, and Soul-train.

new topics

top topics

join