It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shivers / Body Quakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You know when you interpret something different or something that is foreign or gain a piece of knowledge and you have this different feeling and your body shakes, you get a shiver down your spine? Recently i been thinking that it comes from somewhere else, and that it is a strong realization of the truth and what is happening is a being is shouting at your soul in the form of the answer "YES!" . shouting so loud that you quake..

i'm not talking about being cold and chattering your teeth... or shaking cause your freezing... i'm talking about the spine shiver.. shivers that happen in warm environments. i'm sure someone will reply with some kinda body temperature, brain, nervous system, something, but it feels like something out of this world.. i could google that if i was looking for that information. so what do you guys think? could there anything more to shivers down the spine?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
[edit on 14-12-2009 by hautmess]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

i could google that if i was looking for that information.

Best advice I have heard all night...take it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
For me those insight moments, etc, vary from prickling across the head, rushes of energy in through the top of the head, etc.

With that Shiver up the Spine thing, it has always been when one of the dead touch me. When I'm not paying attention to my subtle surroundings that is how they get my attention. It might be different for you.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

who r u? chris brown? stop being a douche.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hautmess

Originally posted by happygolucky

who r u? chris brown? stop being a douche.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebe8cfd8292a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Small epileptic seizures can be a result of over stimulation of any part of the brain, and yes, even after 'absorbing new information.'

Epileptic seizures are not uncommon, infact, 100% of the population will have an epileptic seizure in their life, wether it be a muscle spasm, a dejavu type feeling or even a grand-mal seizure.

Stimulants such as coffee and sugar can bring about any type of seizure. Certain sounds and visual patterns can bring about a seizure. Smells, tastes and even thinking about something can bring on any number of seizures.

We are all prone to our brain playing games with us, we just have to take notice of what we are exposed to and how our bodies react.

As for it being 'out of this world', all of our medical knowledge started out as being understood as some type of cause and effect from the gods or other such entity.

I myself have epilepsy, and a typical seizure begins with a very strong dejavu, followed by auditory hallucinations of Aliens from 3000 years from now telling me about their technology (very specific, I know) and finally the 'Aliens' reveal themselves in the form of a strange shadow, not unlike a darker version of the scamble suit used by the Predator.

I am still very skeptical as to wether or not is is Epilepsy, as the doctors can not find anything wrong with my brain, they just medicate me for it but even that does no good.

So all I can say is see a Doctor and talk it over. Take note of your experiences and research it.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Unrealised]

top topics

join