It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal images in Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So I was watching Jesse Ventura's goofy ass show when something caught my eye. I noticed them flash the illuminati symbol. fast. real fast. and you may say "oh the show is called conspiracy theory of course they'd flash the illuminate sign..." but i watched and it never repeated.

basically what happend was it was coming back from commercial and it flashed this twice really fast

i have DVR so i paused it to catch it, otherwise it went to fast to take a picture of. and yes i have seen them flash random images really fast on the show, but it was completely out of place (it was the 9/11 episode) and i have only seen them flash random shots: when changing from one scene to another in the middle of the show or at the beginning of the show. i kept watching and never did i see them flash random images when coming back from commercials. anyway... i personally think its nothing, but i know the ATS gang likes to take these things and run with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What do you think the show's producers are trying to accomplish/say by flashing this symbol?

Maybe hoping someone would pick up on it and run with it?

Maybe subliminally teaching us NWO is coming and there's nothing we can do about it??

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ive seen the same thing while watching the show. It goes along with the title of it. Its about conspiracy theories. They are watching you!

Nothing to see here move along.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
lol if the image was of mcdonalds i would consider it a subliminal message... but the all seeing eye? wait, i think i subconsciously accept the new world order!!!! all hail obama... yes we can... yes we can...

lol stupid

is anyone getting a sudden craving for global government?

ok im done lol

but really, this kinda stuff is reaching... it makes the actual conspiracy theorists look like crazy drama kings and nobody even listens to a case about the denver airport or swine flu vaccine because credibility gets tied together with subliminal messages garbage. im surprised no one tried saying jesse ventura is a reptillian or cia disinfo agent yet... (im sure its coming)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
im surprised no one tried saying jesse ventura is a reptillian or cia disinfo agent yet... (im sure its coming)

You know, come to think of it Jesse did look at that one kid that didnt agree with him in and odd "im going to eat you for lunch later" kinda way..

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's in the first episode too. In the opening few seconds. Is it subliminal or just part of the opening section? (that's where it is on the Haarp episode, could be more but didn't watch through.)

It is VERY quick though

In the UK we have really strict rules on subliminal messages being broadcast - though when I did a FOI request on it I was refused the information with the excuse reason that it was not in the public's best interest to know

Does the US have the same?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Maybe subliminally teaching us NWO is coming and there's nothing we can do about it??

We don't need subliminal messaging for that

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
How can the all seeing eye be a subliminal message letting us know about the coming of the NWO? I mean, seriously, how many people outside of conspiracy theorists even know what the all seeing eye is? The general public would, at best, recognize it form the dollar bill.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well who put the Illuminati symbol in the show in the first place.
The media is completely controlled.
The stamp of approval was given.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Or they figured that conspiracy nuts were going to be watching the show, and as such used the quick flash of the All Seeing Eye for dramatic effect.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

The simple answer is often correct. It is done for the dramatic effect. Its been a good show so far and the topics are relevant.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I would also assume that this photo was inserted for dramatic effect, although I would question the validity of displaying a subversive image in such a way as to project it upon the subconscious of viewers as a rapid flickering image would. Deserves genuine consideration I suppose. Think of it this way, if YOU were making a documentary, would you want to display that image in such a way? Almost seems to glorify it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
anyone ever wonder why he has his show? with everything being monitered n censored, they let him talk about this on tv?! Not to mention tru tv is owned by time warner and time warner is owned by who..
just weird to me..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
JESSE VENTURA EPISODE 6

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

dprogram.net...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
They own Ventura, make no mistake about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The flashing of the image could just be part of the opening....or maybe not. If it flashed as quickly as you say it did,it could have very well been a subliminal message.
I've seen his show and he seems pretty serious about it all,but it seem kind of... dramatic? like its staged or acted out.
I don't know,maybe its just my paranoia saying this,but i can't say i trust Jesse Ventura 100%. Something seems too fishy here,its rather odd that they would let him broadcast this information. if it was indeed accurate,why would "they" let him air his show?
just a crazy (or perhaps not so crazy) thought...what if the information is misinformation? and he's just fooling us all into thinking its real and accurate? you can never be too sure

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The OP is on to something big.

It appears that goofy Jessie infiltrated the fed and put this subliminal symbol on the dollar bill somehow.

Now anybody spending money will mysteriously be drawn towards his show.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
SUBLIMINAL SEDUCTION

LOVE

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
ya The show isn't goofy, I don't know of any other mainstream outlet,
that is informing the majority of people, like that show is.A lot of people who didn't have access to this information, are now able to see what we are talking about here on these boards. The show rocks just for that
brotha.

Ventura is takin to TPTB and you should support him. He's rippin it up in a big way.
Ok that Sontag guy. the announcer/narrator, must have some money in to tru tv. Cause he absolutly sucks. I never heard of any one sounding like
a complete nerd 90% of the time but he does accomplish that.
Total barf bag.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dannyfal

As a matter of fact I watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory for the first time yesterday. I am not an american and do not know much about the man but I felt that I knew him from somewhere. He reminded me of the big guy in the movie Predator. Because I didn't see that movie for while I watched it again and there it was in the credits...JESSE VENTURA.

On IMDB (international movie data base) it says that he was govenor of Minesota and although people say he is ex-navy seal he never did the training for such a status. He worked with navy-seals in vietnam. (CIA related?)

Anyways.....They way his investigating team behaves in the Conspiraty series is as if they do not take themslves serious. They always come up with stuff that is old news and they behave as if they never heared of what they found out and the news to be a complete surprise.

Than there is the fact that he is buddies with Arnold Swarzenegger, who also happen to have been govenor and there are some other movies with those two. It makes me wonder when I have my conspiracy cap on. I would really like to know if these two ever visited the Bohemian Grove.

If you ask me he is playing along for a reason I do not know.....maybe just for the money.

new topics

top topics

join