It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gems and Crystals for Health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone out there uses or has been using gems/crystals to help themselves or others daily.
Do any people use to help calm the mind and promote healthy emotional/physical well-being?
Can they be used to block out all the (-ve) things in your life to make things less chaotic.

What are your views/opinions?

-N8-

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well it seems to be so.I see a lot wear Turquoise for health.

Myself I can feel the positive/negative in crystals ....makes my arm numb from the inside. Tingling sensation

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hi...I was told yellow sapphire for abdominal health.

Also, can anyone suggest, where to get pure/natural stones/gemstones? Thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fynshine
Hi...I was told yellow sapphire for abdominal health.

Also, can anyone suggest, where to get pure/natural stones/gemstones? Thank you.

You can buy crystals and gemstones at Earthbound Trading Company. It's a franchise that is located in some malls

Also, google "Lisa Williams" and go to her main site. She sells crystals and also explains the benefits of them.

I have a rose quartz (apparently benefits the heart and emotions tied to the heart), a clear quartz, citrine, and amethyst. I enjoy having them around. I definitely felt something different when I first picked them up, but it's hard to tell if that's just my mind playing tricks on me. It doesn't hurt to have them though

I bought a citrine and amethyst bracelet from her. Citrine is supposed to attract abundance, and the amethyst is an emotional well-being aid

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have a close friend who sees a Naturopath in Flagstaff Arizona. He told me when he was there once she asked him to try gemstone therapy. He said she had a bowl of gems of different kinds and wanted him to put his feet in them.

He said before he did it he thought the lady was totally nuts..like what good is putting my feet in a box of pretty rocks going to do?... He said he was amazed at the effect, is a total believer and now wears a necklace made of Emeralds. For me the jury is out until I stick my feet in the gems and see for myself...no plans to do that at the moment since I am halfway around the world from Arizona.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This site lists meanings of gemstones and what properties they have for healing.

www.crystal-cure.com...

Note, this is NOT my site...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
ALOHA

Absolutely Friend~
Crystals and gems most certainly may be used to benefit your being....
body/mind/emotions~
Crystals and gems are the most refined form of the Earth element.
They function to enhance your energetic world...within and around you!
So one of the most important aspects is to believe!
Also, see and listen within yourself as to which crystaline structure resonates with your energetic structure as there are many different interpretaions of healing qualities...and your inner guide is best.
Although some characteristics are accurate such as:
clear quartz assists clearing and charging...
rose quartz assists flow of LOVE quality...
amethist quartz assist flow of spiritual quality...
Check out this site...is good source of info, as well as good deals!!!
www.bestcrystals.com...
One final consideration...and that is as a form of the Earth element,
and originating within the Earth; one of the most powerful things we can do right now for humanity and this planet is allocate some crystals or gems, and imbue them with our own LOVE frequency through whatever practice we choose and plan a spot to place them...in the ground, near a place one feels is special and sacred...as the energy of the crystal added to your own will amplify the energy of that place.

below you will see a pic of one of the largest known geodes underground at kelly island of the shores of Ohio on lake erie!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f259dfae71e0.jpg[/atsimg]

Believe...the Earth does 'feel' the energy of such LOVE acts!

Crystals in the Earth
Let us give birth
To ones with our worth~

LOVE

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have found the past two weeks a few to be effective.

Red Jasper
Blue Chalcedony
Flourite (thumbstone)
Bloodstone
Jet

Most are for clarity, calmness, and relaxation.
The jet is to deflect (-ve) energies and black majik and such.
Great for pessimistic people around you.

I went into a Witch store where I live and the owner who practices told me about the gems and crystals.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ontariocanada

I've been wearing an amethyst crystal bracelet for a few years now, partly because I like crystals and most things purple, and partly because of the qualities it's supposed to invoke.

Amethyst is a stone of the mind, and it is supposed to bring calmness and clarity where there is confusion and anxiety. It also helps you get in touch with your feelings and intuition, and aide with the learning of all things mystical, spiritual and psychic related.

Maybe a belief in something holds more power than the crystal itself, either that or my crystal bracelet is broke.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Anyone interested in Crystals should, if possible, invest in the "Love is the Earth" series of books by Melody, she is amazing.
Crystals definitely do have some sort of power but it is also up to you to believe, as someone before me stated!
One should also be aware that some crystals should only be worn periodically, diamonds for one! As they can enhance negativity if worn permanently! Some should be worn touching the skin and others not. Rose Quartz is a VERY good stone to have largish piece on your desk next to your pc for example!
Crystal should be cleansed, in salt water and sunlight!
Most clear/transparent/translucent crystals rid themselves of negative energy faster and easier than solid crystals such as Bloodstone etc, which are much more inclined to retain negative energy or thoughts etc.
These are just some of the thoughts that came to mind after reading your question and the rest of the thread. Hope it helps!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Being bought up with many science books and having a once rigid 'religious science' type mind (aka if science doesn't proove it then it's not possible type).... I used to look at crystals as complete hogwash.

One day I walked into a glassware/art shop and felt this amazing glowing buzz coming from one section of the room... I was astonished. It was slightly like the feeling of a high current electricity cable or generator but with much more warmth and buzz to it. Upon closer inspection with a second pass around the room I found the source: a pyramid himalayan salt crystal lamp.
Since this run in, my entire view on crystals (and life) has changed and I have got out my old gemstone/crystal collection and purchased a few gemstones to help fill the gaps. The results with meditation, daily carrying of crystals, their influence on dreaming, willpower, mind, feeling of wellbeing, health, recovery from tendon injury, information obtained from crystals through meditation.. the rest... you name it. It's been a wild ride the last month or two and crystals have become part of my life.

Easiest way I can explain the effects is that your body has a physical, electrical and spiritual component to it. You have an EM field around your body which many call an aura. Crystals are piezoelectric (they are what is inside most electrical components - sillicon chips...) and have a field of their own.. so when two fields meet they interact. This is the basis for meditation with crystals and interacting with them. They are very good at working with your energy centres or 'chakras' as mentioned earlier.

With further work with them you can do all sorts of things, many which I am still learning about. You can talk with them, ask questions, store things, learn things, travel through windows in them, see things with them.. essentially they are a concious being just like yourself or an animal, manifested in a crystalline structure. They will grab you when they have a similar frequency - this is the basis to find crystals. They find you.... hold them in your left (receptive) hand and try to 'feel' it... between crystals of the same type you'll probably find 1 or 2 that work very well with you... will have a warmer feeling, or interact with your mind in some way.. a buzz.. at first it's a little hard to feel but with practice and perseverance you can work with them easily.

Since resolving energy blockages in my own body i've felt much sharper witted, quicker thinking, more able to process information, less lethargic and feel healtheir. It's gradually being accepted that without your energy body in top shape your health can never be 100%. I find it almost impossible to stress now, trivial life matters now are merely a passing observation... easier to merely observe and react accordingly where required, instead of be emotionally involved in everything.

www.satyacenter.com... (good reading)

www.swamij.com...

www.scribd.com...

this is a good ebook for more advanced usage but will give you tips for groundwork.

top topics

join