It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jane Bürgermeister dropped lawsuit against WHO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Jane Bürgermeister, WHO are you? How fake are you?

Article and investigation by Guido Jonkers for the Dutch alternative media website www.wanttoknow.nl.

Link to full article in Dutch, translation of the introduction below, full article in the next post.

What is going on with Jane Bürgermeister? Many people feel like they have been deceived by her. Her lawsuits have been cancelled..! Did you already know? One would think the entire story is very easy to verify. Investigate whether or not Jane ever did file her lawsuits in the first place, as she claims she has.

When I had correspondence with Jane in August 2009 about the amount of €2,400.00 donated to her by the (Dutch) WantToKnow readers through a fundraising initiative to support her work, the exchange became very bitter and entirely controlled by her. Even though in her email exchange, she promised to confirm when and if the donation had been received into her account, she never kept her promise.

Not long after, Teuni Keuper, who had also been in contact with Jane herself, came forward with the same experience as I had had myself. How bizarre!

The only announcement that Jane published on her website is that she did file the lawsuit on August 10.
But who better to ask about the current state of affairs than Jane herself? So many people followed that path, including www.wanttoknow.nl.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Knowledge is power, is what they used to say; but I would like some nuance here:
Making others believe that you have knowledge, is what gives you power.

~ Fernand Haesbrouck (Belgian Pharmacist)

Jane Bürgermeister: Lady full of riddles?

Even Fred Burks from the American www.wanttoknow.info website, contacted me a month ago to ask about Jane Burgermeister. He too had this uncanny feeling that there was something fishy about Jane and her filings. After a while his word came that he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. Doesn’t that make you wonder, when –besides my own gut feeling- I hear from a number of other people about this odd ‘feeling’?

Ellen (from –Dutch- “Worried Mothers”) emailed me yesterday that she found some more information regarding the lawsuit against the WHO and Baxter by Jane Bürgermeister:

“It seems that a journalist from the newspaper ‘Blick’ has contacted her for an interview about the further proceedings of this lawsuit. Apparently she had no time for an interview because of her busy schedule, she politely declined and since then no email or telephone contact about the subject has been possible. This journalist contacted the WHO in Geneva and received the following answer: ‘There is no information on any filings, nor anything in writing from Jane Bürgermeister. It was added that they thought it strange she allegedly filed a case with the FBI, while the main office of the WHO is seated in Geneva, and thus the Swiss authorities would be the proper organization to take this into consideration.”

Ellen found a quote on a French blog from someone that is interesting in this context too:

”No one can ever file a complaint with the FBI, not even in America. In the American judicial system one can only file this kind of complaint with the state prosecutor, who decides whether or not to follow up on the issue by transferring it to the police department for further research.”

Early december I sent Jane an email myself, not mentioning my own name because she would recognize it from our ardent email exchange at the end of August. This was the text of the last email of a week ago:

~~~~~~~~~~~
“Hello Jane,
This is a message from Holland. I am a great supporter of your work and have a question on your lawcase against Baxter and the WHO. I just read your article on your site.
Can you tell me what the status is of these cases. We did donate money to your case and are very curious about the current situation, also because I cannot find anything in the news media and on your site of the situation.
happy to receive your return reply.
good luck and best wishes,”

~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after, the answer from Jane:

~~~~~~~~~~
”Thanks.
The state prosecutor in Korneuburg has dropped the case against Baxter. I have asked to look at the files and I understand I am entitled by law to see why he dropped the case but have not received a reply. I am thefore going to bring criminal charges against him for Amtmissbrauch and to compell the file to be opened.
At the very least, he has to give a clear reason why he dropped the case and to account for how 72 kilos of seasonal vaccine material was contaminated in biosafetly level 3 lab and sent out to 16 labs. It seems Baxter has to keep detailed records and logs that should allow for a reconstruction of the incident and if they have destroyed these logs, they are guilty.
It is very difficult for me to find a lawyer who is willing to take on this case (at least an honest one who will ntot throw it) and so I will have to do the criminal charges myself. However, funds to ask lawyers for advice and translate the charges etc are appreciated.
Cheers, Jane

~~~~~~~

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
2 minutes later followed by a mail with:

~~~~~~~~
”PS I put updates on my site, please just check through the reports.
If you are supporter of my case and read my website, you will see the overwhelming evidence that the media (corporate and alternaitve) is in on hushing up the case as with the climate gate emails. It is amazing that you expect to read about it in your local newspaper!!!

~~~~~~~

After some research on her website there is no article to be found between those many many updates. And if it is there, one would have to be able to find it through the search option. The only update in this context is this story, which states that the case has been dropped. But one would think this is news that you would put on the frontpage of your website, isn’t it Jane?!

You will find the description of her court case on her website here. Judge for yourself!

To make a long story short: the story around Jane Bürgermeister is far from over. Her website gives you the impression as if she has been working very conscientiously, but essentially there is surprisingly little information on her actual big case against the powers of the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
i would think she got scared for her life, that's why it's over, fear of death is a very powerful tool

(or more likely- loved ones)

[edit on 14-12-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I think that you only need to watch her Project Camelot interview to see that she's not all there.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
She simply realised that she no case

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
One way or another Jane Bürgermeister has done her fair share and woken a lot of people up. Joseph Moshe was another key player, without them we wouldn't have been forewarned. They have both risked their lives, Joseph Moshe has probably already been dealt with

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

Looks like someone 'got to' the state prosecutor in Korneuburg...
...it will be interesting to see if she gets a response.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
One way or another Jane Bürgermeister has done her fair share and woken a lot of people up. Joseph Moshe was another key player, without them we wouldn't have been forewarned. They have both risked their lives, Joseph Moshe has probably already been dealt with

duhh, i just flashed back a little, can you imagine how they live ? believing in vaccines and all that crap, sooo different world heh

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The reason many Dutch people are upset with Jane is that she never acknowledged the €2,400.00 donation that was fund-raised and wired to her. I mean, a simple "I did receive the money" message would have been nice..?

She asks for donations on her website, so when people help out, I think it is very rude not to respond to that gesture at all.
On top of that, the donation counter on het front page sits at €1,850,00. How is this possible if the Dutch already sent her €2,400.00 in October?!!

Jane made her fame when she announced that she had filed a lawsuit against the WHO. Now the case has either been dropped (according to Jane) or was never filed in the first place (according to the WHO in Geneva), but she continues to ask for support and donations for her work nonetheless! In fact, she doesnt even mention this important change of direction.

There is no proof of any wrongdoing, but the whole situation is suspicious to say the least.

top topics

join