It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now With AstraLux Shine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey all!

I'm new to the forum as if you couldn't tell. But I'm nowhere near new to the strange and misunderstood.

A little about me:

I'm a college student majoring in Philosophy and Comparative Religion at a certain major university. My emphasis so far has been on fringe religions, supernatural religious occourances and the New Age movement.

I myself am somewhat of a mixture although I was once described by a Spiritualist accademy head as a Zenist White Witch. I grew up Roman Catholic but decied to branch out a bit lol.

Aside from the spiritual, I also like playing soccer & rugby, gaming, sci-fi/fantasy and travel.

If anyone would be so incline as to take me on as a bit of a padowan or something, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Welcome here to ATS
Glad to have you

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS The Astral City
if i can help you out U2U me cya rond check out bts aswell

7n

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, The Astral City!
Sounds like you have run the spiritual gamut, all right. I'm glad you found our online community.
I hope you enjoy your time here and find it as useful and entertaining as I. Be sure to check out all the forums and related sites it has to offer. (see tabs at the top of the page)

If you need help there is a Frequently Asked Questions page and some excellent tutorials.

If you like puzzles you might enjoy the "Find the Rings" game

If you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

Let us know if you have any problems. I look forward to reading your posts. See you around the boards!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hiya, welcome to ATS,
you and I will meet in a few threads

LOL

top topics

join