It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa lies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Look, I'm not a brilliant fellow, I'm not a wise man, a philosopher, or a scientist.

All I have is a computer with a internet connection, a 5 minute attention span, and Google.

So, here's this thread here:
Indian scientists detect signs of life on Moon

I read the article, look back into it.
I remember watching programs on Nat Geo, Discovery, and reading about it in some articles online that amino acids and carbon are present in space.

So, I search for the compounds in relation to the moon, and get several results, showing that NASA has released similar information to the public going back 30 years.

However, people are making claims that NASA has lied about it.

But, they haven't.

Now, most likely people will be glad to point out that NASA has lied on numerous other occasions, but at the moment I am not concerned with that.

See, here it's showing a lack of ability on the part of the members to notice, research, and find out about the information in the article.

A common problem? Yes, I suppose so.

However, it shouldn't be, especially on a site like this.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Sorry Spidey, but apparently you haven't noticed that logic, facts and common sense have vacated ATS lately... I'm finding this to be too true as of late! Got into it with some yahoo who actually thought that the Federal Goverment provided the food at your local school and told me I didn't know my head from my arse when I suggested that it actually came from the same companies that provide food for you favorite local eatery... Embracing ignorance is just the cool thing to do these days...

join