It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Awakening thus far. (or what i now understand)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So, this AWAKENING process that has been happening to me, has gotten very very prevalent in my life. It has become a very extensive, long issue that I have an unstoppable hunger to fix.

Here is what I understand now, as a perspective of world events and relationships.

I am asking an unbiased opinion on your part, or, if you have been discovering these too on your own, having your own process of awakening, please let me know your story!

We will categorize. There will be a Good/Light agenda and a Bad/Dark agenda. These of course will depict humanity's sense of direction.

(now, take into the consideration the belief that there was never any bad in this world until negative energies infiltrated earth some thousands of years ago)

The Bad/Dark Agenda:

- the Dark Ages
- Development of religion
- Development of government
- Development of economy
- Development of slavery
- Development of currency
- and in turn needed a caging system to trap people into a cycle system. So became...
- Development of fear-based tactics
- Development of education (we already know everything inheritantly, a type of system to teach the people how to join the system cage and keep them there)
- Laws
- Law Enforcement
- Sins, Blasphemy, Negativity infused into the modern day bible by the Illuminati
Then the resistance (good) movement started to pick up:
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln
- Assassination of JFK
- Enforced Uniformity, decreased Diversity and color (activates soul awareness)
- Connecting the entire world by promoting their system of bribed slavery; and in return by creating fear, made the people listen and do as they were told.
- Technology secrecy for complete world control and to stay away from sustainablility and freedom.
- Created a depression in the 1930's
- Took control over the media
- Seized a spacecraft from Roswell: spacecraft was here to wake up people
- Created a depression again in the years 2007-2010 (completed their system of "history repeats itself")
- Assassination of John Lennon - the worlds most awake musician to ever live.
- Refusal to let the Beatles play in Russia in fear of losing control.
- Forced a fake vote in the Whitehouse to create George Bush as president of the united states - TWO TERMS! (since GB was part of the illuminati family)
- Created an attack on their own soil on September 11th, 2001 to create fear and panic in the people, so they would in turn ask the Government to protect them, creating more isolation and division by the LIES that there were TERRORISTS!
- Stopped the NESARA act from being carried out on 9/11/01 thx to FEAR.
- Biological weapon and Nuclear weapon scares all over the media to keep the negativity flowing for their benefit.
- Actual biological weapon released in the Ukraine in hopes of reducing the world's population in fear of them all waking up (which is happening RIGHT NOW)

- Infusing negative actions of any sort into people, thereby creating an identity known as the Ego self.

Just to be clear,

To be "political" curbs a society's natural, authentic desires and actions so they easily mesh with those of its neighbors. Being an "adult" takes this same dynamic and applies it to the individual. Even though it sounds very efficient and orderly, it also nullifies the whole purpose of relationships. Is it any wonder that the word "politician" has, for many, become synonymous with the words "liar and thief?" -Edgar Tolle "Oneness with All Life" book

*****************Pssstttttt.... I am editing this as we speak! I am in fear of losing all this loose typed information! Will be more continued here!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Now, on the flip side of this, there IS a Good agenda, however, its in the forms of teachings and insights I have collected for a while now, I will post them here. (i have no need to describe the awakening people's actions, for this should snap you into light).

- Whenever a habitual no to life turns into a yes, you dissolve time as well as the ego. For the ego to survive, it must make time - past and future - more important than the present moment. Awareness is the power concealed within the present moment.

- If you treat the Now as an obstacle or enemy, you strengthen your Ego. Give up defining yourself. You wont die. You will come to life. When others define you, they are limiting themselves, so it's their problem. Ego is this: Addiction to Reaction. The more reactive you are, the more entangled you become with form.

- The Beatles had it right all along: "...all you need is love." , "...the birds will sing, that you are part of everything." , "...life goes on within you AND without you." , "...let it be, speaking words of wisdom, let it be." , "...here comes the sun, and i say, its alright." , "...come on take it easy!" , "...All together now." , "...we all wanna change the world." , "...imagine all the people!"

- To wield your new reality, you must drop the Ego Self, and surrender to the Universe of Love, Perfection, and Abundance. Your reality will guide to its perfection. You will realize; you were being kept in a box all along! You are the ones we have been all waiting for! Wakey wakey, bedtime is over! Breakfast is ready!

- Rise up this mornin', Smiled with the risin' sun; Three little birds, Pitch by my doorstep; Singin' sweet songs, Of melodies pure and true, Sayin': "This is my message to you-ou-ou:" Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little things gonna be all right!

- "Forgive him, for he believes that the customs of his tribe are the laws of nature!"

- You will be free to let go of your unhappiness the moment you recognize it as unintelligent.

- You are the vehicle, your soul is the driver. Your vehicle better be listening to the driver, or the drivers gonna get hurt

- Said you I'm living in my fantasy, but is you who are blinded from reality. The material world means so much to you, you just can't get what I'm telling you. There's a rainbow in the sky, all the time, don't be blind, don't be blind.

- Isn't it awesome that we've been lied to? That we have slept with the enemy? And they keep tellin' us theres no cure for cancer, while having the nerve to make your hair fall out and cause internal hell? Why hasn't everyone stood up yet? Why are we so blind? Marijuana cures cancer and was used for food worldwide unti...l the 1800's. GET WITH THE PROGRAM! Stand up for Truth!

-Misery, stress, greed, and separation plagues the one with the Dollar. Man without the dollar means man without hate, which means Man with Love and Compassion.

- Freed he expressed emotions, that egos fear. My life is full of colors, yeah my mind is clear.

- Rise this morning, smile with the sun. Oh I'm blessed, another day has begun. Everything in life has its purpose. Find its reason, it has its season. Tears leave my eyes, I just want to fly. Deep down I feel pain, but I know I must rise again. - A little collie weed, to ease my grief. Too much agony, living in the li...mits of big city. A little collie weed, to meditate. Too much insanity, in this society.

- Feeling is a universal language; Combine Thought and Emotion to get Feeling, and only then can you move Mountains and create Worlds.

- Getting rich is like filling a dam with water; Sooner or later that dam's gonna break to fill the arid, rocky terrain below. Why build a dam in the first place? You're better off without one for the benefit of all.

- "There are only two mistakes that one can commit along the road to Truth; not going all the way and not starting at all." ~ Buddha

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Divine Prospertity]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
- "Herd State"; wherein everyone looks to their religious and ruling leaders to tell them what to do, think and be. I'm here to Awaken you to think "Outside of the Box". Will you join me? You are more powerful than you can ever imagine.

- Leaving Society is no different than leaving a Classroom; You've learned your lesson, and now you're Free.

- Today, I wish everything goes my way. Today, I am not selfish. Today I dont worry. Today I smile without Judgement. Today I manifest.

- Death and then Rebirth is upon many. The old self - the lost souls who constantly battled the Ego have now found a balance between the ego and true self. That is the death - the end of a life where the ego is in control. The rebirth? Balance, inner peace, and the outpouring of the only thing that is truly real... LOVE.

- "Until we can walk on free land, Until we can tell the children, That Earth is a safe place again, We’ll stand and hold together. Until we can choose who to love, Until the colour of your skin, Is not a fool twist of fate, We’ll hold our hands together."

- "The universe rearranges itself to fit your picture of reality. As you think and believe, so goes your world/creations."

- Some of us will never be successful; as long as there is money involved.
- We will prove by our existence; We will never give up the fight; And triumph after triumph, we won't forget what's right. We will start not from scratch, but from what is within; And use our shining light, for it will never dim.

- "Holding onto Anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; You are the one who gets burned." ~Buddha

- There are leaders who lead, our leaders prefer to deceive. As our oceans they rise, they rise, still now they choose to deny. Respect her, she's the one, our seasons change with each sun. Our choices now affect everyone.

- Just open your eyes; and see that Life is Beautiful.

- I wanna tell y’all a little bit about a plant I know that can save the world. It grows long and tall and has flowers that can make your mind swirl. It’s a sacred plant with a fiber that is resistant to rain and mold. It’s the strongest plant fiber known to man, the best rope you’ll ever hold!

The flowers of the female hemp plant make the best medicines on Earth, Helps cancer and AIDS patients eat their food, helps those with depression overcome the blues, Glaucoma, Epilepsy, Nausia, Insomnia, Stress, Neurosis, Psychosis, Pain PMS All the studies have been done all the doctors agree, but the corporations can...’t make money off this plant you see, because its FREE.

- "I don't understand why you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on."

- Today I sat by a babbling brook in the warm sunshine, and gave out loving thoughts to the world. I gave thanks to the Creator, and was gifted by the Trees. God bless you Mother Nature and your supportive eternal pristine state. I love you.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi!

I didn't read through all the quotes, but I generally agree with what you're trying to get across.

nice post
welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm happy to see I'm not the only one chasing my tail and wondering why.

Something is happening within me that is beyond my understanding. You have partially described how I'm feeling.

It's as if I am seeing life with different eyes. The value of things I once cherished has changed.

Why did I think I needed to accumulate THINGS to have as dust catchers. Of what value are they to me?

I could go on but to summarize I will say I feel the need to shed these trappings of life like a snake sheds his skin.

I'm a bit confused as I don't know if this is a universal happening or a personal experience. I do know it is a big change and hard to comprehend.

I do know my change is aligned with good.

Do you understand where I'm coming from?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

I do know exactly where you are coming from. This is a universal AND personal experience. The Earth is an exact mirror of our collective minds. The universe is everything else we cannot comprehend in our minds as of yet.

Its being personal now because as I understand it, Christ Consciousness (the second coming) has arrived on this planet... not as a person, but as a thought process, an awakening, an understanding of the universal truth that we indeed do not need to live by working, but by enjoying nature. Everything we need is in nature. Thismprocess is purging our old thought patterns, bringing up past experiences to be healed - so we can move on to the next dimension of existence.

The hunger for freedom will become unstoppable. Governments will fall and universal truth will once again be known.

top topics

join