It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A must watch Evil Atomic Experiment!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

What do you not understand about low yield nukes. The less atomic material you put in it the less destruction and radiation you get(they can even make nukes with zero radiation now adays. What they were obviously doing was testing the effects of nuclear radiation on humans in any amount and this being back before anybody really understood the long term effects. The soldiers were non the wiser and were just following orders. Also I do believe you only get mushroom clouds of that nature from atomic explosions.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by consciencious observer]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by consciencious observer

The camera was mounted in one of the LEM landing legs and controlled from Mission Control. That`s why there`s a slight delay in them tracking the LEM on ascent.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Do you really think you've discovered something new?
The nonsense in Dark Moon has all been covered many times over. I have no desire to go through it yet another time.

Please explain again the connection between atomic testing and a Moon landing hoax.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That is something i would like to understand also!
Surely there must have been an operator ,back at mission control,who was working the camera?
Or was it entirely programmed to keep a lock on the landers ascent at all times?
If it was the former,then surely there must have been some time delay as the pictures were beamed back from the surface of The Moon?
If this was indeed the case,then hats off to the camera man!!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
lol and everyone refuses to explain the crosshairs photos

mankind never left into the Van Allen radiation belts...not once...since to date...every manned mission into space was orbiting our planet...on the apollo missions were supposed to go oltre...but this didnt happen either

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

lol yea its amazing how something so obvious is overlooked so many times. I myself hope that none of that stuff was faked but none the less if they were I can kind of see why the first initial missions were faked just to beat the russians into space, but I would hope they eventually figured it out (which now adays it seems as tho they did to an extent) and some of the missions to the moon are real. If not o well I understand physics well enough to know you dont even need a rocket strapped to your a## to traverse space.

So I'll just let these big kids with their big toys keep on playing and Ill keep on working on my own agenda

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

1st this information is not from the Dark Moon..

2nd explain the crosshairs first

now i explain the connection...

the soldiers were used to see how humans will react in the radiation of space

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

if thats what they say they did then alright that works but as with many things Nasa has spewed all over the msm I will have my usual side order of salt!LOL
PEACE,
JC

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Except that they are two different types of radiation. Atomic bombs release neutron/gamma radiation. Cosmic rays have a lot of alpha and beta particles in them, with some gamma mixed in. That`s like saying you`re testing a toaster to see how your microwave works.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

1st this information is not from the Dark Moon..

those same claims are made there, but it looks like you got the information from the Fox mockumentary "Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon?"

2nd explain the crosshairs first

www.badastronomy.com...

See, if you visit a website posted by someone who knows what they are talking about, your conspiracy theory is easily destroyed.

the soldiers were used to see how humans will react in the radiation of space

once again the website you got that info from is wrong, there is a difference between the radiation produced by a atomic bomb and radiation in space.

As to the dust, look at www.badastronomy.com...

as for the flames, www.badastronomy.com...

That atomic explosion looks like Upshot-Knothole Grable
www.sonicbomb.com... for a better video

[edit on 13-12-2009 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Thank you.

I was trying to find the name of that test.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

The images of the vehicle ascending from the moon were planned, the guy who was responsible calculated the time delay in the broadcast, I think it was something like 2 seconds, anyhow they had to send the command to tilt the camera up for the shot, 2 seconds before the Module blasted off.

The documentary I saw about the Apollo missions, had him interviewed, and that was one of the questions asked, he said he couldn't sleep the night before, because it was to be a spectacular shot, I don't think it was done until Apollo 14?

Anyhow, from what I remember, he had to make a last second adjustment for 1000 thousandth or some thing close to a minute adjustment to allow for the acceleration and keep it in the frame, there was a slight stutter towards the end of one of the recordings, a very small number adjustment took something like a 20,000 th of a second adjustment to catch up, before losing sight of the module because of the maximum tilt.

But it was a very much thought out shot, calculated to the second in tandem with the launch, with a short delay, and synchronizing it exactly with the launch.

If you think about it, even though it is justs Math, it is still an incredibly fantastic achievement, a moment I would be proud of for the rest of my life, if it had been my assignment.

If you think about it, he would have been one of only a few people people not to have seen that moment live, inside The Command Center he would have had to concentrate on the numbers being sent to the camera, no way he could have done it watching the launch, he would have to have been in front of a screen flashing numbers at him, so he could try and adjust at the last second.

Over thinking sorry..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If, as you put it, you "don`t need a rocket strapped to your a## to traverse space", how are you planning to break free of Earth`s gravity once you are in orbit? You need a lot of propulsion to break free and get to the moon. Once you`re free of Earth`s gravity it`s a different story.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How did the guy who took the footage in the second video get back to earth? He just stands there filming his ride taking off.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you watch the middle of the picture you see like a flare or firework go off when the module splits away...looks like a prop.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

That was answered twice in this thread, if you had read past the first post. It was an automated camera installed in the landing leg of the LEM and controlled from Mission Control.
As for the pop making it look like a prop, those were the disconnect charges separating the Ascent Module from the rest of the Lander.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
How did the guy who took the footage in the second video get back to earth? He just stands there filming his ride taking off.

What makes you think there was a guy filming from the moon?

A short video clip from a documentary describing the remote operation of the LRV television camera:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

The ascent of Apollo 15 from the same camera:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

The ascent of Apollo 16, where you can see the tilt upwards was started too late to follow the ascent:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

The ascent of Apollo 17, which was captured much better:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 13-12-2009 by dereks]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
So much was the Space race important during the Cold War.

Soldiers here are seen marching towards certain death for scientists to see how radiation will effect the astronauts once in space.

Well then here are the Chinese obviously preparing for our moon landing.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

sorry but this was totally different

the chinese here had some sort of protection...same protection astronauts had going through the radiation belt

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I stand corrected. Ya learn something new every day.

Hey folks.. if you like to see the U.S Government fry soldiers with Nukes I found a whole bunch of films like this here from the Department Of Defense declassified Nuke tests:

www.nv.doe.gov...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join