It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen in Moscow is now seen in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello everyone, i'm sure you have all been made aware of the pyramid style craft/object seen hovering over the Kremlin no fly zone.

Well i've just seen a video claiming to be the same craft but seen in the UK now flying high overhead. I'm looking for more footage and sources of the video aswell as a article so will update when/if found,

Here is the link..
www.youtube.com...

Interesting week we have had, spirals in Norway and Siberia, a UFO hovering over the Kremlin, A "alleged" spacecraft stationary near Neptune and now the same craft from the Kremlin flying over the UK..

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I saw this footage a long time ago so i dont think it has any relevance to the recent footage from Russia.

Take care

Regards
Lee

[edit on 13-12-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This was/has been posted before...but I guess I see your need to separate the two sightings by giving this one its own thread.

But...I do not agree with saying this is the same shape/craft as the Kremlin-ship (if you dare go as far to call it such).

This shape is very different in its dimensions and has a weird "string ray" nose, as the "guy talking in the clip" says.

Pretty amazing leap from one object to another. Do not see how your title speaks as if "they are both the same object".

I guess that's just me...

Do you also see a difference in the shapes?

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Ah yeah i see now, cheers mate my wide screen wasnt working so couldnt look closely

Mods can you please close this thread, thanks!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is a flying tent. This one is just dark in colour.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join