It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes Yes ... THE ORB DEBATE AGAIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Now I'm not 100% sure on the whole ORB thing , YES I agree whole heartily that some pictures are dust and moisture , but then I have seen experiments done when there is no meditation taking place and there are NO ORBS ..... then the group enters into meditation and then heaps of ORBS appear in the pictures taken of the group.

Also I have been told that large orbs are specs of dust or water very close to the lens, which brings me to my photo that I have taken.

You can see that the large ORB is behind the girls hand and it's appearance is the size of a small dinner plate.

This was taken at about 6-8ft away from the girl , so it's not dust close to the lens ... you can obviously see that it is behind her hand.

Opinions from both sides of the ORB fence appreciated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d9d721c4933.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by jpvskyfreak]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by jpvskyfreak]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Looks like a 20-mile long ship waiting to enter our solar system.

Just MHO.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
flare from a light source in the distance.

my best guess.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hahaha i was just reading that post so thanks for the laugh!

I really don't know how much of a believer i am of orbs, it seems a little bit like people are trying to streeeeetch to make something out of nothing, It's kinda odd how it's behind the hand, but really, it could be anything, least of all an orb imho.

Here's a picture i took down my back steps - similar looking to yours, the bigger one at the top looks almost identical, but it's most likely one of the billion bugs we have since we live down by the creek.

Click me for image

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yeah that's quite big to hey!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hmm... I don't know... every time I look at it, I see one of these!

IRM

[edit on 13/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I retract my opinion in favor of the one listed below this post.

Bravo.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
You can see that the large ORB is behind the girls hand and it's appearance is the size of a small dinner plate.

It's not behind the girl's hand, and increasing the contrast shows why I say that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d1ec762368bbdefd.jpg[/atsimg]

It's only the fact that the hand is brighter that makes it look like that, but you can see that even in the original photo you posted, the grey sleeve has a slight tint where the "orb" appears in front of the sleeve and hand.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't know, and don't really care but... My girlfriend had freak orbs in her bathroom several time, she's even brought her mom to see them. I haven't any reason to doubt her on this. I my self have never seen them, but have had other weird things happen.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Orbs are dust. It's that simple. The flash of the camera is bouncing off dust in front of the lens, which is bouncing back on to the CCD, all out of focus.

Saying it's ghosts or something else is just ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have very little experience in ghost hunting, but with that experience, I come up with the conclusion that still photos aren't really to be trusted when it comes to orbs. Videos are much better, because you can see the flurry of the dust in the light. If it has a different color than the dust, then it's probably and orb, and you can especially tell if it is one if it moves on it's own accord. Well, that's my opinion anyways, and I'm probably wrong, so agree or disagree as you may....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I hope that works. Apparently I do not know how to imbed the video.

I have not formed an opinion about orbs, but saw this video the other day. This is the best orb video I have ever seen. Thought I would share it.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by siouxm]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Orbs in photos are typically moisture or dust. I had a bunch of cave pics that had wild looking orbs and found it to be easily reproducible with moisture (a fine mist) as it hits the lens. I had hoped these orb photos were something more because I have dozens of these photos.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

G'day jpvskyfreak

It's dust.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

join