It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The speech JFK wrote that got him murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This isn't exactly new news, and a lot of you have probably heard this before (or parts of it), but it bears repeating. This quote sent shivers up my spine...especially knowing what happened to Kennedy:

"...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence, on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system that has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations..."

Truer words have rarely been spoken.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I always thought he got shot for going to go public about area 51 and the government was going to go public with it!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Debunkers claim the speech was actually about the evils of communism. I can see their point, but I don't see why Kennedy wouldn't have just said it. Instead, he kinda dances around who he's referring to. It's never directed specifically towards the communists. It's directed, it appears to me anyway, towards a faceless, nameless entity who Kennedy considers to be a big threat to freedom and democracy. At the height of the Cold War, you would think Kennedy would've made it clear it was communism he was talking about. But he doesn't.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
great post..but there is more to this speech. It was given to the press, basically begging them to start reporting on the vast worldwide conspiracy and the PTB. It fell on deaf ears unfortunately as it still does. Unbelievable the people on here who are blind enough to join the secret societies then have the balls to come on here and defend it. Thanks for the post

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
Debunkers claim the speech was actually about the evils of communism. I can see their point, but I don't see why Kennedy wouldn't have just said it. Instead, he kinda dances around who he's referring to. It's never directed specifically towards the communists. It's directed, it appears to me anyway, towards a faceless, nameless entity who Kennedy considers to be a big threat to freedom and democracy. At the height of the Cold War, you would think Kennedy would've made it clear it was communism he was talking about. But he doesn't.

By the way, I doubt this speech got him killed. But I'm sure it didn't help him much.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What got JFK killed was Lyndon B. Johnson. Johnson hated the whole Kennedy family with a passion, and JFK in particular. He knew JFK would be a two termer and that being the case he would lose out on his desire to be president. There is a whole string of dead people who stood in LBJ's way to power, he was ruthless in getting what he wanted. There are still a few people alive who could confirm what I say but they will take it to their grave.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
What got JFK killed was Lyndon B. Johnson. Johnson hated the whole Kennedy family with a passion, and JFK in particular. He knew JFK would be a two termer and that being the case he would lose out on his desire to be president. There is a whole string of dead people who stood in LBJ's way to power, he was ruthless in getting what he wanted. There are still a few people alive who could confirm what I say but they will take it to their grave.

Trying to back the PTB? Johnson was just another puppet, not the kingpin. Btw your explanation fits with your avatar.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by IAmRobot]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Truer words have rarely been spoken.

The best speech on record, by any president, period. In my humble opinion.

Originally posted by expat2368

My thoughts, too. LBJ killed Kennedy. Set-up with the CIA, but I also believe that they wanted him dead for opening his mouth about alot of things that TPTB didn't want disclosed. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that LBJ didn't accomplish much in his run for power. I don't recall anything significant that he did as president, but I never researched him all too much. So...

Good post.

top topics

join