It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government approved public charity to develop UFO technology is underway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Just came across this pretty interesting.

Progress is happening. Five engineers have signed on for the building project. Land has been donated to build the workspace. Filmmakers are on standby to make a documentary of the building process. A grant proposal is in the works to the Economic Development Administration. People have started making cash donations.

The government approved public charity to develop UFO technology is underway...

Link to Article

Check out this piece...

Current, and retired, aerospace engineers, some involved with "black operations" have been consulted for this project. It is acknowledged by these engineers that a repository of over 50 years of research data was their source material database of knowledge in UFO research and development in their employ with their respective aerospace companies.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreambeats
Just came across this pretty interesting.

Progress is happening. Five engineers have signed on for the building project. Land has been donated to build the workspace. Filmmakers are on standby to make a documentary of the building process. A grant proposal is in the works to the Economic Development Administration. People have started making cash donations.

The government approved public charity to develop UFO technology is underway...

Link to Article

Check out this piece...

Current, and retired, aerospace engineers, some involved with "black operations" have been consulted for this project. It is acknowledged by these engineers that a repository of over 50 years of research data was their source material database of knowledge in UFO research and development in their employ with their respective aerospace companies.

It's getting closer and closer, I believe that disclosure is becoming more of a certainty than not. People aren't buying anymore that we are the only ones in the universe. In fact even using logic, it shows that the possibility of life alone on a planet other than earth is a certainty. And then take into account more evidence of an ancient history that people never considered because THERE WASN'T ANY INTERNET back then, people couldn't find bits and pieces of information that may show a true picture of what's going on. It's time for the truth to come out once and for all both for the real history of this planet and the alien presence. I ask all of you to think about what type of emotion will come through you if tomorrow or December 20 at noon the world leaders or even Obama comes out and says that there are aliens and have been for centuries and there are ruins on the moon (either from an ancient human culture or aliens), what would you feel. You would have that feeling of something bigger than you that you can't describe and are afraid of, and that would last for a little while. Then you will start to transform that feeling to another one of curiosity and hope.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yea, the government already gets enough of my money. I'm not paying $60,000 to have smoke blown up my

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

6,500 pages of complete patents of these craft have been compiled by Luke Fortune and made available in book format

And not one working model to show with 6,500 pages of patents

Every diagram has no legend when you click on a diagram it will cost $20.00 + to find out more.

I just don't believe this one bit.It looks more like a con.

Zelong.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Interesting.. they have a Free e-Book - www.ufohowto.com...

I will look into this more.. But it begs the question.. will this really be public?

How can the government let private citizens do this thing with info from black ops and what would normally be secret reverse engineered craft based on UFO's? - That doesn't sound like the Government I know.

top topics

join