It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stress Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Do you dislike having to apply for everything there is out there by filling out forms? To have to apply for everything we need or want is stressful, isnt it? We have to apply by forms to get and keep a license. We have to apply by forms for a job. We have to apply by online forms to be a member of an online community. We have to apply by forms for rewards and benefits. We have to apply on all sorts of forms in life. Why must we fill out all these stressful forms in life? What can be done to stop this having to fill things out? Anyone know?

Main question:
How would the world work if no one had to fill out any forms for anything?

Sort of like, say, posting on a message board... What if you could just start posting and make up a screen name as you go? What's wrong with that? Not having to apply by filling out stressful anything for a membership would be grand, wouldnt you say?

And people can be given a legal drivers license without them ever having to apply by filling out forms for it, I would think. They should already have your drivers license waiting for you after you pass the main driving test. Yeah, without you having to fill out anything or sign anything.

The world needs to go without forms for filling out and signing. If we are intelligent we should be able to make such happen. But right now the world is trying to keep us stressed out with keeping up with registering and stuff like that that requires forms to be filled out. Then when you lose things you've been applied for, you have to re-apply again by filling out forms. Stress for no reason, aint it? We need a world with no form fill outs to go on. Be cool if they could at least record by audio/video our speech instead of having us fill out forms by hand. Too much typing of main important things is not good for the mind that wants to be free from stress.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The RFID chip, or something similar, would solve this issue.

All of your info stored. No need to fill out forms.

But with that, comes problems. There are a million posts on the issue.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Well I think your hopes are on the way.

We'll all be chipped sooner rather than later. Then just wave your wrist across the scanner and you can:

Pay for groceries
Get your license
Pay a bill
Register for the armed services
Register to vote
Go to the hospital and have all your records right there

I guess the only downside is the Freakin' Chip!

I'll fill out the forms instead.

Becker

join