It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Manifesting as Spirits to Observe Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Here's my theory. Aliens are all around us watching and observing us but remain hidden. They do this by manifesting themselves as spirits, which they can do in the natural living materials of our world such as vegetation.
They are higher level dimensional beings and they cannot be present here physically, but they can stick there faces into our world to observe, but to do this they need to form out of the natural background matter of our world such as vegetation, rocks or clouds. I think our world might be a simulacrum, a generated reality designed to seem real, but it is in reality generated by some means. Here's some examples in vegetation.
Classic Grey manifesting in a bush

Elfin Goblin LGM

Elfin Goblin LGM

Goblin

I think they manifest themselves partially so they are translucent and difficult to see with the human eye, but they need the background matter, to manifest. They can be any size or shape but I think they stick to their true form, what they physically are in their dimension.
Any thoughts?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by alhambrial]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Do you mean, kinda like The Matrix?
Not sure I get what you mean, but 1 week out of major surgery today & I have to say that this pain IS real!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hmm, i would call your pictures crazy and disregard them, but I have personally seen images like this taken by good friends when they went into an ancient Hawaiian cave. In the picture, there are orbs, which have very clear faces in them, each making a different expression. I wouldn't call these particular spirits my friends captured on film "aliens," more like ancient Hawaiian spirits protecting the cave. Unfortunately, I don't have the pictures, but if I find them, I will let you know.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
No not exactly like the Matrix, more a like a created reality in a biblical sense, but a created reality isn't the real reality, which means there's an underlying true reality to ours, ours is a simulacrum.

The only comparison I can come up with for human technology and knowledge is the programming of an immersive 3D computer game. A programmed world is created out of polygons, some of which are clumped together, skinned and assigned intelligence, these are called sprites. In my simulacrum theory, these sprites may be what we know as spirits, and our world maybe constructed out of spirits, but skinned to appear natural. Higher level intelligent beings, aliens, may visit our world to observe us, they can bypass our physical laws as spirits, merging out of rocks and trees but in order to visit, they have to manifest themselves in the programmed framework of our reality, things in nature.

Here's a few more. If you look hard you can see.
Look for the face manifesting in the right tree trunk on this one

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Perhaps aliens can tap into the network of plants. Who the hell knows.

I think Moby knows.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Lots of questions are raised here. Question, usually theories have at least some reason to make the assumption, what are yours?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My reasoning? Well there is not one shred of physical evidence of the existence of intelligent alien life in the public domain, not one. However there is lots of circumstantial evidence, masses of it in fact. I think we should first consider why we have no 'physical' proof. Governments may or may not have physical proof, but as far as I'm aware its never been released publicly, so its only conjecture. My reasoning stems from the fact there is no 'physical' evidence, but lots of non-physical evidence or circumstantial and its this disparity that is interesting. So this leads me to believe that Aliens do exist, but they do not present themselves physically to us the general human public on Earth. So why do they do this, my reasoning is that they either cannot be physical here, or they do not want to be physically present here, alerting us of their presence. But the circumstantial evidence suggests that they are happy for there presence to known, albeit non-physically. So reasoning suggests that we look for them in a non-physical way. Now it gets tricky, we have no real technical knowledge or science of non-physical things, but we do have a historical precedent of people experiencing non-physical things namely the field of the paranormal or supernatural. Something that can not be physically proven, so I have tried to think of a model within our understanding or technical capability where the paranormal can exist alongside a physical reality. The only thing I could come up with is a programed 3D immersive video game, for example and one of the most famous games of all time: Doom. In normal playing mode a simulated reality is created and experienced, however for higher lever players in cheat mode. The player can bypass the physical laws of the programmed reality, and become invisible, walk through walls, become immortal etc etc, and the other inhabitants of that reality have no awareness of that being. So this was partly my reasoning for making me think our reality is a simulated reality, with higher level beings operating secretly around us. Sound far fetched? Well there is some pretty mainstream thinking that this is indeed a real possibility, an Oxford Professor seems to think so. See here www.simulation-argument.com... Anyhow how to see them? well they are all around us, they are everywhere in the 'natural' world, only very well hidden, you just have to look hard, they are right there looking in on us!!! Perhaps I'm the first goldfish to look outside the bowl...

[edit on 13-12-2009 by alhambrial]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I do get the sense, based on my experiences, that some of these "intelligences", if you will, have the ability to manipulate their own frequency, or matter, and I believe we have this ability as well, we only need to discover how to do it.

My feeling is that consciousness itself is spinning THIS "reality" into being, and that this reality is NOT what we percieve it to be. I feel that our consciousness itself sort of conglomerates energy together into what appears to be forms and solidity, but in true essence it is an illusion that is, in the end, being computed in our brains, and our brains never actually PERCIEVE these things directly, but compute electrical signals and then jumble them together to form what it thinks it may look, feel, or sound like. But is that the way it ACTUALLY is? These are the things that when really thought about and played with (through meditation, OBE, trance states) that leave many more questions for me than answers.

Quantum physics is telling us that the stuff we and all "matter" based form are made up of (atoms, sub-atomic particles) are actually 99% EMPTY SPACE, which is just spinning and vibrating quite rapidly, giving the illusion that it is "solid" when viewed in the larger context.

Now what if a particular being had figured out some way, through directed thought or intent, to manipulate that speed, or vibration of its energy signature? They could, in theory, phase in and out of perception to someone "locked" into a particular speed of vibration.

I DO feel that multi-dimensional, or multi-frequency awareness and existence are capable, and that some of these intelligences have learned how to achieve it, manipulate it, and shift frequency in and out of various realms.

new topics

top topics

join