It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmists Give Climategate the Cold Shoulder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is absolutely unbelievable how far these warmist or believers of global warming will go even in light of these released allegedly hacked emails will go to deny that global warming isn't as bad as it seems or isn't happening at all especially at 10:12 of the video i am about to link he says and i state " that we want to grab hold of the nearest conspiracy theory to justify the things we believe,and if we are prone to believing climate change doesn't exist the we are using these emails to prove such" i am just paraphrasing the last part but there is just damnable evidence in these emails which can be downloaded here www.filedropper.com... and you can find the interviews hear www.youtube.com... i mean seriously watch these give your feed back and watch the Liberal spin machine in motion. Hear is a quote about the emails i found particularly interesting At least one person that was included in some of the correspondence, Steve McIntyre of the website Climate Audit, verified the authenticity of at least some of the messages. McIntyre said, “Every email that I’ve examined so far looks genuine. There are a few emails of mine that are 100% genuine. It is really quite breathtaking.” Sound off about this ATS and let me know what you think....

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroeffect

its just another prime example of how the far left will deny absolute facts, to further their agenda.

They were banking on the human tendency, that as long as a theory is proposed for long enough people will just take it as fact. Once that took hold they just kept going with it to further their agenda. A lot of us have known from the beginning this whole thing was bunk and the facts were stretched just to force it down Americas collective throat, its only in the last year that that agenda has become glaringly clear.

And even in the face of the facts, they just steam roll on right through, just like this administration has done since the start.

Hope and change..........hah

Deny Ignorance Indeed

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Just another attempt to cover up the conspiracy.

First it was the refusal to debate AGW with anyone.

Then it was the refusal to release there data to confirm AGW.

And now trying to hide there altering of records after there scam was uncovered with these emails.

I expect this is not the only time that there scam will be penetrated and them to use any means to cover it up.

I do not believe the hack of these emails was the work of a hacker or a small group of hackers but they were the first attack by a growing AGW resistance group. this group my even be a agency of the US government(NSA/CIA)
Or another government like China that knows it a scam because they have been penetrating US government computers for years and reading the pro AGW people in the US government email and other communications.

What i fear is this AGW resistance group may be the real NWO and is using this AGW scam as a plan to over throw governments around the world when there people find out there governments have been part of this AGW scam all along.

What better way of fomenting rebellion within countries around the world then start a scam like AGW then reveling it as a scam to cause people to raise up against there governments that have been part of the scam.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

that is 100 percent correct notice how the reporter said they has been no recorded warm up in 10 yrs and they would rather say oh you're cherry picking the email's then discuss fact based evidence and come up with a factual and realistic solutions,just goes to show how deluded some Political parties can be

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What is wrong with those climate gate 'deniers'?
They say ' we have peer-reviewed documents' and they dont understand that it is not valid anymore, it has been tampered with, cant be used imo..

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The AGW movement probably has too much invested in its position to allow for the possibility that its basis might be debunked. I think we can all agree that AGW might be real but has probably not been subjected to the kind of concerted effort to test and refute that could confirm its validity.

IOW, if it was a solid theory with solid evidence and interpretation then the most direct way to validate it is to open the data sources and invite skeptics to do their worst.

I think the worst thing that seems to have happened was the loss of raw data. Any of the AGW scientists probably would skoff at a skeptic that made assertions AND admitted to having disposed of the raw data the assertions were based on. Without the raw data, the assertions would have to be considered unproven and that seems to be the case for AGW.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Okay, from another thread I was just on, I came across some documents that are blowing my mind.

I do not even know where to begin.

OP, these people have an agenda. I do not even know yet, if it would be a detriment to the US. This definitely has nothing to do with saving the environment. It is an agenda to usher in globalization on a grand scale.

Like I said, a couple of documents were pointed in my way that I am in the middle of.

If anyone is interested here are their names-Google, I found them pretty easy.

2025_Global_Trends_Final_Report.pdf
strat_trends_23jan07.pdf
23839029-Draft-The-Copenhagen-Agreement.pdf

Things that we have been discussing, about what is behind the curtain, is in these docs.

Welcome the the rabbit hole and we have been right all along, about EVERYTHING.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thanks for those links and i am in total agreement, flag this thread let everyone see the interview and read the email's so the truth is seen and so we don't vote for these idiots again in 2010!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If you think for a minuet what would happen if the climate gate emails were to be brought to the fore, not to mention the source code, of which some of it has been analysed and they have found like rem notes in it that are more damming than the emails, but imagine what would happen if this was to come out and the people of the world start to see it for the lie that it is. Here in the UK of one we would be able to see why Brown put off the election until next year for one, he has a huge agenda in it, as with Obama. but the biggest thing would be their plan for world domination either through the world bank, down to population culling, People would also start to question other things going on in the world, things like how real is the Iraq, and Afgan war? is it like in Orwell's 1984, where there is no real war going on, and its just there to create a distraction?

what about the 9/11 truth? would people start to question that to? and when that is shown to be a hoax, you could move on to the illuminati, the Jesuits, project MKAltra, and blue beam, H1N1, i could go on and on.

My point is this, what would the world look like without their control, how would people get their money, knowing that money is worth nothing, our food is full of poisons, our medication is full of poisons, our water is full of poisons.

civilisation that we know would simply fall apart, and even though some people say the don't believe all the conspiracies going round, perhaps some of them do ,but have considered the world and how difficult that is going to be, we would have to go back at least 150 years if not more, that's going to be hard, but we have to do it to get our freedom back, and clean up the world. IMO.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
you make some points but this isnt a truther thread its about the hard evidence of the climategate scandal and the proof that there is a cover up happening for just plan bad science behind the whole global warming hysteria

top topics

join