It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentuckians asked to take H1N1 survey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.kentucky.com...

Just wondering if there are other surveys for other states, or will KY be the first in which forced vaccinations will take place? This survey seems fishy to me.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

That is pretty disturbing.
They didn't get as many people to take this one as they had hoped.
They want information about the ones who didn't take it so they can study it and make sure to get them with the next "pandemnic"

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

The H1N1 vaccine I mean. Not the survery; they didn't get everybody scared into taking the vaccine and that's what the survey is for. To find out why.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Where I am the media reported on 30% of the population got the shot, and our health ministers urged that this was unacceptable. They used fear tactics once again, which had no prevail.

It seems every gov't is trying hard to get people hooked on the shot.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you read the book, Nudge, by an Obama propaganda adviser (no joke) you'll read about surveys. The purpose of them is multi faceted. Y'see, they know from studies that surveys alter people's behavior. As in, "are you going to vote?" increases people going out and voting, regardless of whether they said yes or no.

"Channeling" plays a big part in how this works. You create a mental channel in people's minds that makes it easier for people to envision doing something. If it is mentally foreign to you, you are less likely to do it. Familiarize them with an action and they are more apt to do it.

The timing of it ending on Dec 19 is what disturbs me.

Since there seems to be ample evidence of the elite being Babylonian pagan sun worshippers (see Norway spiral (spirals stand for birth and evolution, the hologram was casting a sort of "spell" over the birth of the NWO/ a sort of mock messiah birth myth where the wise men followed the bright star to the birth of the savior - in this case, Obama apparently a "wise man" since he's not the AntiChrist -or is he?)

Anyway, I think it's quite possible "Christmas" (it's a pagan holiday, right?) could be a focal point of the elites attention.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure how successful the phone survey and online survey will be considering there's an apparent on-line scam where e-mails are being sent out that ask recipients for personal information in order to create a "personal H1N1 Vaccination Profile." Source: www.kentucky.com

The CDC also has a warning about this. SOURCE: www.cdc.org

These warnings about this scam that's going on is probably going to make many people quite wary of giving personal information should they receive a phone survey from the representatives of the state of Kentucky. I also think warnings about the scam will make people hesitant to take the online survey that's being conducted.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by cornblossom]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
If you read the book, Nudge, by an Obama propaganda adviser (no joke) you'll read about surveys. The purpose of them is multi faceted. Y'see, they know from studies that surveys alter people's behavior. As in, "are you going to vote?" increases people going out and voting, regardless of whether they said yes or no.

"Channeling" plays a big part in how this works. You create a mental channel in people's minds that makes it easier for people to envision doing something. If it is mentally foreign to you, you are less likely to do it. Familiarize them with an action and they are more apt to do it.

The timing of it ending on Dec 19 is what disturbs me.

Since there seems to be ample evidence of the elite being Babylonian pagan sun worshippers (see Norway spiral (spirals stand for birth and evolution, the hologram was casting a sort of "spell" over the birth of the NWO/ a sort of mock messiah birth myth where the wise men followed the bright star to the birth of the savior - in this case, Obama apparently a "wise man" since he's not the AntiChrist -or is he?)

Anyway, I think it's quite possible "Christmas" (it's a pagan holiday, right?) could be a focal point of the elites attention.

Christmas is in fact a pagan holiday.
The idea of the spiral being a hologram is intriguing ; the sun worshipping evidence is definitely there among TPTB.
I don't know if I agree it's a hologram. How would that be projected?
What you wrote about "channeling" was pretty cool.
It makes perfect sense "they" would need to control a person's thoughts in order to have access to the body to give the vaccine.
I know what southerners are like. I am one. Some of my closest friends would be appalled at the idea of being forced to take a vaccine.
I would go so far as to say that one of them by himself could raise half a dozen rednecks with shotguns within several hours of being informed that he was being forced to take a vaccine.
Those friends would then inform others who would do the same and it would grow exponentially.
But not if they prepare their minds first. NO resistance then.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Apologies for the thread drift...

The idea of the spiral being a hologram is intriguing ; the sun worshipping evidence is definitely there among TPTB. I don't know if I agree it's a hologram. How would that be projected?

Are you familiar with Project Bluebeam? www.thewatcherfiles.com...
There's a lot of different opinions about this topic.

But more specifically, remember at the beginning of Oct NASA had the LCROSS mission, slamming the satellite into the moon?
LCROSS -think "+" with an "L" attached to each of the spokes and you get the swastika sun symbol "impregnating" the goddess, represented by the moon - weird stuff to be sure, but that's what it appears to be when you take into account NASA seems to have a LOT of symbolism going on, Saturn missiles, Jupiter rockets, WISE, etc, etc.
LCROSS I believe, was testing out the hologram laser light show in the dust clouds kicked up by the blast. Remember how they stopped showing it right before it hit the moon?
This isn't as weird as it sounds. The Obama administration appointed Charles Bolden, Jr to be NASA administrator. Bolden is an ex astronaut. From Wikipedia:

On STS-45, Bolden commanded a crew of seven aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis, launched on March 24, 1992 from Kennedy Space Center. STS-45 was the first Spacelab mission dedicated to NASA's Mission to Planet Earth. During the nine-day mission, the crew operated the twelve experiments that constituted the ATLAS-1 (Atmospheric Laboratory for Applications and Science) cargo. ATLAS-1 obtained a vast array of detailed measurements of atmospheric chemical and physical properties, which contribute significantly to improving our understanding of our climate and atmosphere. In addition, this was the first time an artificial beam of electrons was used to stimulate a man-made auroral discharge.

A man made light show.
So even in the 90's they're messing around with this stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
Apologies for the thread drift...

The idea of the spiral being a hologram is intriguing ; the sun worshipping evidence is definitely there among TPTB. I don't know if I agree it's a hologram. How would that be projected?

Are you familiar with Project Bluebeam? www.thewatcherfiles.com...
There's a lot of different opinions about this topic.

But more specifically, remember at the beginning of Oct NASA had the LCROSS mission, slamming the satellite into the moon?
LCROSS -think "+" with an "L" attached to each of the spokes and you get the swastika sun symbol "impregnating" the goddess, represented by the moon - weird stuff to be sure, but that's what it appears to be when you take into account NASA seems to have a LOT of symbolism going on, Saturn missiles, Jupiter rockets, WISE, etc, etc.
LCROSS I believe, was testing out the hologram laser light show in the dust clouds kicked up by the blast. Remember how they stopped showing it right before it hit the moon?
This isn't as weird as it sounds. The Obama administration appointed Charles Bolden, Jr to be NASA administrator. Bolden is an ex astronaut. From Wikipedia:

On STS-45, Bolden commanded a crew of seven aboard Space Shuttle Atlantis, launched on March 24, 1992 from Kennedy Space Center. STS-45 was the first Spacelab mission dedicated to NASA's Mission to Planet Earth. During the nine-day mission, the crew operated the twelve experiments that constituted the ATLAS-1 (Atmospheric Laboratory for Applications and Science) cargo. ATLAS-1 obtained a vast array of detailed measurements of atmospheric chemical and physical properties, which contribute significantly to improving our understanding of our climate and atmosphere. In addition, this was the first time an artificial beam of electrons was used to stimulate a man-made auroral discharge.

A man made light show.
So even in the 90's they're messing around with this stuff.

I posted something about an "accidential aurora borealis" on one of the rocket /hologram threads the other day;.
What you have pointed out here to me is different; it's intentional what with this "man made auroral discharge" it is fascinating
I've seen project project bluebeam stuff ; but it had not caught my attention before Thanks.

top topics

join